Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to pee

I want to pee, Im feeling a bit wicked today, and im thinking of giving over to reckless abandonment and peeing outside, back yard perhaps, front yead may cause some traffic problems :D

mmmmm...if you don't want to go outside, invite me in and I promise not to spill a drop!

ill bet you're tingling as your bladder threatens to burst.

Last edited:
ill bet you're tingling as your bladder threatens to burst.

placing kisses on your panty covered pussy, teasing you to release.

my tongue pushing the material of your panties into your pussy, flicking over your clit, teasing you, testing your control.

my tongue pushing the material of your panties into your pussy, flicking over your clit, teasing you, testing your control.
Lol
I drank a heap of water once, and my husband said i couldn't pee unless I cum. I had to have a full bladder to do this, I thought how easy will this be, I laid in the bath and started to masturbate, but it was hard, at the point of cumming I wanted to pee, so I backed off playing with my pussy until I controlled the urge to pee. And I was still drinking water. I finally managed to do it, but it took several goes before I came without peeing. And boy that pee felt like heaven :D

Lol
I drank a heap of water once, and my husband said i couldn't pee unless I cum. I had to have a full bladder to do this, I thought how easy will this be, I laid in the bath and started to masturbate, but it was hard, at the point of cumming I wanted to pee, so I backed off playing with my pussy until I controlled the urge to pee. And I was still drinking water. I finally managed to do it, but it took several goes before I came without peeing. And boy that pee felt like heaven :D

Very hot! :D and I bet it did!!

oh yes, that post orgasm piss when you've been holding it in for so long is the best!

would the traffic jam in front of your house be bigger if I were kneeling on your lawn while you stand over me and piss on my face and clothes?

Very hot! :D and I bet it did!!

Yeah I didnt mind the orgasm and the pee ;)

oh yes, that post orgasm piss when you've been holding it in for so long is the best!

Yeah is awesome I think the orgasm and the pleasure of peeing is intensified, as well as the frustration along the way trying to orgasm first before peeing can be quite fun with your partner urging you on.

would the traffic jam in front of your house be bigger if I were kneeling on your lawn while you stand over me and piss on my face and clothes?

Im sure it would be lol

did you pee while laying in the tub after you came, or did you relocate to the toilet? I hope you stayed in the tub to enjoy the warmth of your piss pooling around your skin as you relieved yourself, maybe directing your arc to your legs or tummy.

did you pee while laying in the tub after you came, or did you relocate to the toilet? I hope you stayed in the tub to enjoy the warmth of your piss pooling around your skin as you relieved yourself, maybe directing your arc to your legs or tummy.
I stayed in the tub and directed it up over my legs so my husband could watch me pee over myself

I stayed in the tub and directed it up over my legs so my husband could watch me pee over myself

lucky man!

could you smell the intoxicating aroma as your warm piss soaked into you'd skin? Did hubby was to add his own golden nectar to your bath?

lucky man!

could you smell the intoxicating aroma as your warm piss soaked into you'd skin? Did hubby was to add his own golden nectar to your bath?

The smell was good, and no he didnt pee on me, but he did fuck me doggy over the tub, I guess he really did appreciate the performance :D

sweet...

so, are you still holding it?

has any leaked into your panties as you've been typing here and stealing quick rubs of your clit's in between posts?

sweet...

so, are you still holding it?

has any leaked into your panties as you've been typing here and stealing quick rubs of your clit's in between posts?

My pee is still in a holding pattern no leakage and i have been idly stimulating my pussy :rolleyes: feels good :D

My pee is still in a holding pattern no leakage and i have been idly stimulating my pussy :rolleyes: feels good :D

what color are your panties? would you let a little go just yo dampen them for me? ideally, they are white so toucan see the faint yellow stain as your piss soaked into the gusset.

what color are your panties? would you let a little go just yo dampen them for me? ideally, they are white so toucan see the faint yellow stain as your piss soaked into the gusset.
Im wearing a pale blue g string i had it pulled aside to stroke my pussy but ill put the crotch part back so some pee can soak in to it for you :kiss:

Im wearing a pale blue g string i had it pulled aside to stroke my pussy but ill put the crotch part back so some pee can soak in to it for you :kiss:

mmmm...I love sucking your hot piss thru the fabric of your thong, my hands pulling and twisting your nipples as you fill my mouth with your sweet pee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back