I.M. Fauve Gallery

these last two posts look surprisingly similar...

:rolleyes:

spamity, spam, spam, SPAM!

They all give up eventually.

What is the minimal I need to survive...and where? I never really wanted to be anywhere else, but I doubt I can afford to remain.

Twice the Man

Very old. Drawn from life. A fun quirk, I was using a pen and changed my POV a bit mid drawing and liked the result.

Last edited:
2 helmets

Drawn from life. (years ago) Pen and water-soluble pencils

Recently the helmet law was repealed here... It makes me a *bit* nervous to be without and I think helmets look cool. Doesn't matter much, as I sold my bike a l-o-n-g time ago.

Last edited:
Seated on the Floor

another from life. Pen and water-soluble pencils

Last edited:
I suppose you could just talk to yourself...?:rolleyes:

I doubt that I constitute a "partner" in your mind.:D
(cuz I know that you don't in mine)

got that right!

I don't "play for that team"...of course I have been benched on my team.:rolleyes:

*This post not spam* ;)

Sorry you were bored Throbbs, does that mean I wasn't the only one on vacation this week? :D You have anything in your stash with a beach theme?

Drawn from life. (years ago) Pen and water-soluble pencils

Recently the helmet law was repealed here... It makes me a *bit* nervous to be without and I think helmets look cool. Doesn't matter much, as I sold my bike a l-o-n-g time ago.
*Man with Helmet*
A very hot pic! Yum.
I sold my bike long ago too, I don't trust my impulsive self. :eek: But I do arrange a 'once a year' ride from a friend for my birthday. As fast as he will take me!

another from life. Pen and water-soluble pencils

*Seated on the Floor pic*
And she's just lovely. :rose:

You have a fun 4th? :kiss:

Welcome back Kake!

You and Kimba are the chattiest. Hellguy is by now and again and Neci stopped by.
and of course WW made an appearance.:rolleyes:

The 4th was pretty uneventful.

Last edited:
Welcome back Kake!

attachment.php

You and Kimba are the chattiest. Hellguy is by now and again and Neci stopped by.
and of course WW made an appearance.:rolleyes:

The 4th was pretty uneventful.
Oh my, dare I say how close to the truth that beautiful drawing is? Just a day ago I was laying in the waves just like that (but without the 'O-Face' as there were other beach goers about ;) ).
Though, sitting right at the edge like that tends to fill your bikini bottoms with sand! :eek:

I'll try to be more 'chatty' here so you're not so bored. You have your talents, 'chatty' is one of mine! LOL

Bullet Proof

By request.
I had to work from limited resources and I do not typically render "from" photos.

OOPs! it wasn't meant for public consumption!
Ok..got permission.

The drawing did not take long, but to find the minutes took days. I finally got away from the house.

I nestled myself under and between the boobage.:D

Last edited:
Well! finally!

Brace yourself for all the comments!

hmmmm.... or not.

yeah, there rarely is an avalanche of comments.:rolleyes:

And though I am not really a "boob man", (I LOVE breasts, but I love ALL sizes) I do like the result. Obviously, one bonus of large breasts is the titty fuck.:D
and cleavage presentation.

I did take liberties and added the nipple poke... the bra did appear quite "bullet proof" (therefore the title). My pref in bras is something sheer!:D I realize those are a challenge for the larger cup sizes where support is a priority.:)

Back