The NEW UK Kink Thread

Why aren't we allowed to say CHRISTMAS

:D

because:

42680585.jpg

I've started singing the Christmas songs with the children in work :D:D

Evening all.

And Sir Winston, UK thread, we can ignore Thanksgiving if we choose to ;)

Evening all.

And Sir Winston, UK thread, we can ignore Thanksgiving if we choose to ;)

You seem to forget the U.S. Thanksgiving Day, as well as the birthdays of a number of notable Litsters from this forum, including YK, BiBunny and me... :p

I know its incredibly ignorant of me, but I'm not entirely sure what thanksgiving entails...

I suppose thats what you get for growing up Catholic.

I know its incredibly ignorant of me, but I'm not entirely sure what thanksgiving entails...

It's what you get for not growing up in America ;) I'm a proddy and we don't celebrate it either.

Birthdays are good, they are unrelated to C*******s ;)

When is yours SW? I feel a cyber party coming on :)

No, it's what you get for not growing up in the US :D. It's in memory of the Pilgrim Fathers who left England and eventually arrived in America relatively safe and sound.

And we're not *getting* festive - we're *rehearsing*......:D

No, it's what you get for not growing up in the US :D. It's in memory of the Pilgrim Fathers who left England and eventually arrived in America relatively safe and sound.

And we're not *getting* festive - we're *rehearsing*......:D

let's get shitfaced! :D

...uh, sorry. :eek:

Morning all.

Guess who forgot to set their alarm this morning! Wooo Sleep! and mostly uninterrupted for a change.

Thankfully nothing much to do today.

Hope you're all well?

You have needed that for quite a while :)
I feel knackered this morning.
Suddenly it is bloody cold out. I could quite happily bugger off somewhere warm!

GA, where are you going next?

You have needed that for quite a while :)
I feel knackered this morning.
Suddenly it is bloody cold out. I could quite happily bugger off somewhere warm!

GA, where are you going next?

hiya. back to spain next week and then - the plan is - vietnam to see the north from da nang upwards.

Not too concerned about the temp for me... though I have a friend in scotland with 4 kids who has now been without heating oil for a few months.

And Tonight the sleep would just not come. Bleh. 2am starts are not a thing I look forward to.

Still, should be a short day today... for a london day :)

And a little weather forecast for those of you still in bed. Brrrrrrrrrr.

Well, I've been up since 4.30 am, and it's cold, wet and horrible :(

Over to the people's republic of South Yorkshire today, and hopefully returning with supplies of Henderson's Relish to smuggle back across the border to sell on the black market :D

What's Henderson's Relish?
That one is new on me.

Weather in the south is brrrrr with added drizzle.

Thursday is set to be nicer.
There is supposed to be a comet in the sky, but I doubt we will get to see it through the gloom.

hi again... just popped in to say hi.

my kinky relationship has been progressing and im not so shy any more :O (see pics).

how you all doing?

hi again... just popped in to say hi.

my kinky relationship has been progressing and im not so shy any more :O (see pics).

how you all doing?

morning. i'm just wondering what the hell i'm doing in england at this time of year. oh, and having a nice cup of tea. :D

Back