Guys, When and How often do you ride your dildo?

I just ordered...
Colt Anal Trainer Kit & 6" Dong With Suction Cup

should be in with in a week, drooling at the chance to try them

Riding dildo

I just started getting into riding dildos and want to do it more.looking for other ways to ride dildos without using hands. Would be willing to share pictures etc. instant message me or contact me. Looking for chat with other guys.

not as much as i like to, but when i do i go at it for a least 3 hrs, i have 3 dildo's from small to really big and a really big butt plug that i have yet to fit all the way in. (ive been trying for a year).. i love the soreness the next couple of days i get from my session with my toys..

Riding

on one right now. Nice size to get turned on and make my dick hard. Do it at least once a week.

I've got a 16 by 2 3/4 dildo that I squirm around on whenever my anal cravings get the better of me. A lovely feeling with that shaft buried in my rectum.

I've got a prostate massager , which I love ! I bought it from harmony, I need a nice big toy, but hate the shopping for one.
I love being a bottom and enjoy the larger hung partner. This thread is great ,I'm not sure why I don't own a nice dildo? Odd?

I've got a prostate massager , which I love ! I bought it from harmony, I need a nice big toy, but hate the shopping for one.
I love being a bottom and enjoy the larger hung partner. This thread is great ,I'm not sure why I don't own a nice dildo? Odd?

I don't know if it's odd or not, but I'd certainly recommend you get one! Don't feel like shopping around? Allow me to suggest the gold standard: Rambone. Big effing surprise coming from me, I know. :rolleyes: But I just can't express enough how much I love that big ol' chunk of rubber!

riding

I like to ride 2 or 3 times a week. I wish i could do it in frnt of a woman!!!! My wife wouldnt do it.

I don't know if it's odd or not, but I'd certainly recommend you get one! Don't feel like shopping around? Allow me to suggest the gold standard: Rambone. Big effing surprise coming from me, I know. :rolleyes: But I just can't express enough how much I love that big ol' chunk of rubber!

Thanks ill give it a try. I'm in London tmrw, I'll do some shopping!

Back