I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sits back*.............thinking very naughty thoughts and moments of pure lust......:devil:

You can listen if you want...the link's in the audio thread. I don't do performances, so it's not edited, pretty, or scripted. It's me doin' my thing, for what it's worth.

You can listen if you want...the link's in the audio thread. I don't do performances, so it's not edited, pretty, or scripted. It's me doin' my thing, for what it's worth.

For what it's worth, that audio file has my cock twitching in my pants. If you were here right now, I'd be grabbing a fistful of your hair and forcing it into your mouth, I think ...

For what it's worth, that audio file has my cock twitching in my pants. If you were here right now, I'd be grabbing a fistful of your hair and forcing it into your mouth, I think ...

Forcing my hair in my mouth, huh? ;)

Too bad your cock's not twitching outside your pants.... I still have family in town from Thanksgiving....I was trying to be all quiet....

Forcing my hair in my mouth, huh? ;)

Too bad your cock's not twitching outside your pants.... I still have family in town from Thanksgiving....I was trying to be all quiet....

Ah, syntactic ambiguity, you will forever be my bane. I'm surprised I can type at all right now, quite frankly.

Trying to be quiet, hm? I guess I shouldn't talk about pulling your ass around so that it's in range of the tip of my tongue then, should I? Or how I'd like to tease your clit while you suck on my cock, our bodies interlocked and straining for release ...

Thank you Grace.........that was truly lovely and genuine......Your words......"oh God....Baby"........made me tremble with desire.......:devil:

Ah, syntactic ambiguity, you will forever be my bane. I'm surprised I can type at all right now, quite frankly.

Trying to be quiet, hm? I guess I shouldn't talk about pulling your ass around so that it's in range of the tip of my tongue then, should I? Or how I'd like to tease your clit while you suck on my cock, our bodies interlocked and straining for release ...

I think I can keep a lid on it :)

Translation?

Translation: How wonderful to excite and create a sexual hunger in a younger woman.......to banter back and forth.....feeling your excitement in return....a wonderful exchange of passion Grace.......

P.S. .............You have lovely lips.......:kiss:

lol. double post...sorry.

and I'm watching any post thats entertaining to break up this mundane day hehe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back