Only posting a couple non-nude pics

Question, how do you post the whole picture in lieu of just the link??? I guess I am impaired when posting???

However, I even like the attached pic.. I would have made it bigger but don't know how???

Last edited:
attachment.php

Sexy picture :cool:

Maybe I'll try to put a few back. Excluding the couple I think caused the issue. I don't know.

Question, how do you post the whole picture in lieu of just the link??? I guess I am impaired when posting???

However, I even like the attached pic.. I would have made it bigger but don't know how???

There's a lot to like in that pic!

Well, still don't get how to post the picture instead of the link, but not going to worry about it. In fact, I like not knowing what is coming. Not having to make decisions, nor having any control. Giving control of my body. Letting him take what he wants. Anything and everything. Mind blowing enjoyment!

Just to let you into my mind a little bit!

Last edited:
Well, still don't get how to post the picture instead of the link, but not going to worry about it. In fact, I like not knowing what is coming. Not having to make decisions, nor having any control. Giving control of my body. Letting him take what he wants. Anything and everything. Mind blowing enjoyment!

You have to post the picture and then copy the link using the icon that looks like a little yellow floppy disc with a stamp on it (at the top when you are posting a reply). Hope this makes sense?

Great pictures too btw ;)

attachment.php

You are sexy as hell. I'm glad you've come so far from your opening post of "posting only a few non-nude pics" because you are hot.

You definitely made ME bigger!

mmmmm ... very enticing image. You're body is really quite exceptional!

I definitely like the train of thought that inspired this photo. Would love to read about any further insights into your mind ... ;) :devil:

I think I may need some professional psych help... i keep having delusions about wanting to give a certain therapist endless mimd blowing orgams with my tongue... i think it is beginning to cause a priapism

Glad your man and you enjoy each other. I would like to take his place. You are very beautiful. I love the thought of you blindfolded and bound. Sends blood pumping on me now! I can only imagine how intense it would be to actually be in the room with you. :devil::devil::devil:

Love your open shot showing your titties, nipples and beautiful pussy. Love your ass in the handcuffs too.

Thanks for sharing sexy woman, hope you enjoy yourself!!

Thank you all for your kindness!

I thought you might like to see what the cameraman thought was like able when I couldn't see anything. Hmmm, men, well can't live without them, thank God!!!

As you may see I was really in to being submissive, and dominated, and loved!

Last edited:
Thank you all for your kindness!

I thought you might like to see what the cameraman thought was like able when I couldn't see anything. Hmmm, men, well can't live without them, thank God!!!

As you may see I was really in to being submissive, and dominated, and loved!

I LOVE THAT PICTURE! So very erotic!

Back