Want What You Can't Have (PM interest)

Krista was concentrating on his neck with her mouth as her hand continued to rub his crotch. She barely heard what he said, her concentration centered on his arousal.

A few seconds later his words registered in her brain..."W-wait. K-Krista. I've got a girlfriend!"


Wait!!! He has a what??? I knew he was dating, but girlfirend?

Krista leaned back in her seat and thought about things for a minute before she respnded. If she answered him one way, then she would seem like she was giving up. If she answered another, then she would seem like a slut. She knew she had to tread lightly.

"So tonight and last night was just a fluke? I mean...how serious can it be if you are here with me? Dating is one thing Joe, but 'girlfriend implies something serious. I just, well, to be honest, feel that if it was serious, you wouldn't be interested in me at all. But you are interested, I can feel it everytime you touch me. Sorry. I am just, well, a little confused."

She sat back in her seat, lookingout the window as they drove the rest of the way home.
 
Whew! That was a close run thing. Joe thought as Krista pulled herself back at bit with his comment. Well done Joe. You've just resisted the sexiest woman you've ever met.

They drove in an uncomfortable silence for a few minutes, the mood clearly broken. Joe's head was spinning. What if she didn't stop? Would I have given in? What would have happened with me and Louise? "So tonight and last night was just a fluke? I mean...how serious can it be if you are here with me? Dating is one thing Joe, but 'girlfriend' implies something serious. I just, well, to be honest, feel that if it was serious, you wouldn't be interested in me at all. But you are interested, I can feel it everytime you touch me. Sorry. I am just, well, a little confused." The truth of her words stung. She's right. I have been acting at least somewhat interested, even if I've told her that I'm not. I mean, she's bee rubbing my cock the last two nights......Not exactly Mr Faithful are you Joe?

It took Joe quite a while compose himself enough to respond. "You're right Krista. I feel like I've misled you. I really DID want you when you first came to Atley. I tried and tried to show you I was interested but you just didn't seem to want anything to do with more than playful flirting. You're the most beautiful and sexy woman I have ever met but you were just unattainable so I decided to start dating Louise. I'm sure you noticed that I stopped fawning over you about a month ago?" Joe paused briefly, taking a deep breath before continuing. "Louise is great but we really don't get to see each other as much as we would like. This last week you have really pushed my buttons and... I mean... Look at you... You're irresistable..." Joe was struggling to admit how he really felt and the last bit came out much less firmly than the start "So yea, I guess I am interested. I just don't want to be..." Joe had long since pulled up outside Krista's apartment but wasn't about to rush her out of the car. It's important we get this sorted out. I can't stand this constant cat and mouse we're playing. It's just not fair to Louise.
 
"You're right Krista. I feel like I've misled you. I really DID want you when you first came to Atley. I tried and tried to show you I was interested but you just didn't seem to want anything to do with more than playful flirting. You're the most beautiful and sexy woman I have ever met but you were just unattainable so I decided to start dating Louise. I'm sure you noticed that I stopped fawning over you about a month ago? Louise is great but we really don't get to see each other as much as we would like. This last week you have really pushed my buttons and... I mean... Look at you... You're irresistable...So yea, I guess I am interested. I just don't want to be..."

Krista listened as JOe tried toexplain the situation. It was almost laughable to her. She had only resisted him because he was the boss. Some of the women in the office had expained that he was just a flirt that it really didn't mean anything, so she kept it simple. Yeah, she had noticed he had backed off a little, but had wondered why. Then, the last week, he had come on strong again. If the phone hadn't wrung last night she was sure he would have been in her bed.

"Stop Joe. Stop fighting it. There is a connection between us and I would like to explore it. You say you are interested...then prove it." She piurred as she leaned into him again, her mouth finding his and her hand finding his crotch. She rubbed against him as her mouth nibbled on his.
 
Back
Top