Who likes to be tied?

Really that could be interesting tied and in a box perhaps, what would reaction be?

Oh, in a BOX?? No f'ing way. I panicked when I had an MRI. I have to have my face clear at least. I'm not even sure how I'd handle being completely immoblized. I think I need to be able to wiggle a little ;)
 
When I am restrained or bound I feel my most secure. I know that I am protected and that the man I trust most in the world would stop the world to keep me safe. When he is in control, I am my most stable. Nothing in the world is relevant except what he gives or takes away. Nothing can touch me except through him.

It changes when we are not alone, but not much. Fears can creep in.

I so badly want to experience this. Yes, I want to try being tied, but I really want the feeling she's describing. Being safe, secure, taken care of...and someone who knows me, knows what I need. I think that would be the best feeling in the world.
 
I so badly want to experience this. Yes, I want to try being tied, but I really want the feeling she's describing. Being safe, secure, taken care of...and someone who knows me, knows what I need. I think that would be the best feeling in the world.

That is why i love tying up women and eating their pussies!
 
It's really great to just hand a little control over to someone you can trust to use it wisely. And vice versa - because tying her up is just as much fun for me (and her) - and it's more fun to share, isn't it?
 
Bondage has been a big part of my life for the past 27 years. Originally I agreed to be restrained because it was important to my husband. Eventually, however, I have come to enjoy the feeling of powerlessness that comes with restraint. There is a certain zen to helplessness. I don't have to weigh options because I have no options. My husband, not I will decide what happens to me. From an erotic standpoint, I think it is great fun to go out in public with my restraints concealed (e.g., handcuffs and waist chain under a jacket or coat). It's also important to the experience that the restraints be inescapable. I hate loose straps or handcuffs or shackles that I can slip around inside.

Having said that, there is a practical side to bondage. At least for long term use, I greatly prefer comfortable restraints. I don't mind handcuffs in front at all but I HATE handcuffs in back. I also find thumbcuffs frustrating and uncomfortable. I don't like short shackles. Although I have spent hundreds of hours wearing them I have never mastered walking in them without falling. I'm fine with muzzles but I think gags are terribly uncomfortable after a short time. At night I would far rather have my wrists strapped at my side than to be bound in a spread eagle position.
 
Ill openly admit, im a pretty in shape guy and ive worked out and stayed there for a while but when i get tied up and how strong i am or my muscles literally dont do anything for me and im at complete control of somebody else.... heh well lets just say i get chills, good ones
 
I also totally love to be tied up. It took a lot of courage to finally admit it, but once the cat got out of the bag, I couldn't go back. Sex is so much better if there is some restraint! Even though I've been tied before by ropes, clothes, cuffs and even handcuffs, I still fantasize about it :) I won't let just anyone tie me, though...
 
I love it ^^ Especially the sense of helplessness but also the fact that you can sit back and relax. My bf and I do it a lot ^^ He teases me too much though (however he knows it turns me on and makes the orgasm better).
 
I love bondage - giving and receiving

Always need a little for a really good time, even if its just holding arms above heads or to sides
 
Bondage

Real, proper bondage is an art form. if its done properly. I do know some who bind them selves for excitement., or on instructions when cyber chatting. Pm me for "how to"
 
I adore the feeling of being totally helpless at the mercy of my tormentor struggling as they use and abuse me for their pleasure when I have no control of what they will do
 
The first time I really got into tying a person up happened many years ago. I bought my first house when I was 22. It needed a garage badly and I decided to tear down the old one and have one built. I did all the electric myself and needed to Sheetrock the ceiling. I had a whole bunch of friends help me and borrowed a drywall lift because it had a 12 foot ceiling.

At the time I was dating a girl named Anne. We were pretty brand new into the relationship. Anne was what I would call a girly girl. She dressed up in dresses and skirts but not this time. She came over wearing black shorts and a hot pink tube top remember those! Anyways, we would take frequent breaks and we would go behind the garage and make out and I would keep feeling her up during these breaks. All through the day, she was kinda distracting me, with how hot she looked and all I wanted to do was have sex with her We finished the job, and my friends left. The garage was pretty empty with a table and tools and such. Anne started flashing me while I was straighten up the mess as it was trash day, the next morning! She would bend down to pick up stuff on the floor and look back at me. I teased her and said we should break in the garage. She said it was too dirty! She kept teasing me back and I said hey keep it up and I will tie you up to the dry wall lift. She said go ahead, I dare you, and you don't have any rope anyways. She was right! Then I spotted the extension cords. I tied her wrists to the lift, and cranked the wheel raising her arms above her head. Then I started tickling her! She said if you stop I will do what ever you want. I pulled down her tube top, and pinched her nipples making them harder than they already were, then started licking and sucking on them! I then stuck my hands down her shorts and fingered her through her panties. After a while I could feel her wetness so I stuck my hand inside her panties and felt just how wet she was. I took off her panties and she stepped out of them, then said pick them up. I did but put them in her mouth. I stuck two fingers inside her and held them up to her mouth and removed her panties. She resisted but there wasn't much she could do about it! Then I got down on my knees, and licked her to an orgasm which didn't take her too long to achieve! When she came down from her high. She said if I let her go she would suck my cock and besides her hands were starting to hurt. I untied her and ended up throwing everything I organized off the table onto the floor. I had her lay on her side on the table while she sucked on my cock. When I was close to orgasm I fucked her mouth making her gag on it. Then I pulled out and shot it all over her tits. Then I made her go outside naked,into the house where we had sex on the couch a little later, but I made her walk around with out her clothes until the morning. She ended up cheating on me and we broke it off! I talked to her since a few years back and she said she remembers that night like it was yesterday. Since then I was hooked on tying women up and have done it many times!
 
I love being tied up my x use to and the. Edge me man I miss those days

I enjoy, taking somebody to the brink of an orgasm, stopping at the crucial point just before the point of no return, and leaving her tied up so she can move or do anything to her self.
 
I adore the feeling of being totally helpless at the mercy of my tormentor struggling as they use and abuse me for their pleasure when I have no control of what they will do

I like to torment, but I would make sure that you could not struggle.
 
I've never actually been tied or experimented with BDSM in real life, but in fantasies...

I almost can't imagine myself having vanilla sex now. Combined with a newfound interest in consensual non-consent I *love* the idea of having my hands and arms immobilized, leaving me helpless to resist or fight back or really do much of anything but struggle and whimper.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top