Ball sucking

I've known several men who had very sensitive balls, and I was always careful not to be too rough with them. Everybody is different, and from that point I always start with very light sucking and then increase depending on what the guy says he wants. It's not like I start sucking on them like I'm trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose...only if that's what he wants.

Yes, that is very true, great point. And for those of us who have been hit in that area, the memory of the pain can make us reluctant for any kind of play at first. I know my present gf grabbed me too hard at first which caused her to feel bad. The good news is she tried again and now is pretty good at it.

Another interesting point regarding balls is that for some men their balls retract up into the "cavity" area just behind the dick just prior to orgasm. The result is that is a great sign, among others, the guy is going to cum. IF you pull the balls away from his body, that will prevent him from cumming. A great way to delay his orgasm or when you do the opposite and he is close it will cause an orgasm. Take a look at some of the cock rings out there. They wrap around the balls to pull them away from the body to do just that, delay the orgasm. Again this may not be true for every man, but I know many that is does, myself included.

ES
 
I am one of those guys that has very sensitive balls. If she is too rough it hurts. My balls are very large too, at least that is what my gfs have said. As a result I was very wary of any kind of ball stimulation or play.

Well I met a Domme who wrapped them in a cockring, played with them, and massaged them getting me very hard. I was very surprised and from that point on I was into ball massage and play. I agree with one of the earlier posts, if the woman works me up to rough play slowly to include ball sucking and massage I can handle it and it is very enjoyable.

I have not had a lot of ball sucking, but I do remember it feels great and is a very loving act. I went to a place in Thailand that specialized in "Ball massage" and that was amazing too. She did not touch my dick, just massaged my balls for what seemed like a long time. I got very hard and when I finally did cum, it was very intense and wonderful for her to have her finger lightly squeezing my balls.

Now during intercourse, a BJ, or HJ, if I am about to come I really enjoy my gf to lightly hold/squeeze my balls.

ES

I love playing with a guy's balls, stroking, squeezing, sucking....
 
I love having my balls sucked by a guy or gal! I love sucking other guys balls too!
 
I love having my balls sucked and my perineum licked. Ideally I could stand to have it done for hours at a time, but I know that's not going to happen! :(

My cock literally pours precum when my balls are being sucked and licked for an extended amount of time. It makes for some stellar ejaculations when I've had them sucked for an extended duration.
 
Many years ago, I had a girlfriend who seemed to truly love to suck on balls. And not gently -- she would really turn on the suction, and squeeze each ball, one at a time, with her tongue pressing it against the roof of her mouth. She didn't intend to cause any pain -- she honestly thought that it would give me extraordinary pleasurable sensations. I guess she felt that testicle sensitivity was similar to cock sensitivity.
Anyway, being the masochist that I am, it was quite the stimulating experience! :D
 
Many years ago, I had a girlfriend who seemed to truly love to suck on balls. And not gently -- she would really turn on the suction, and squeeze each ball, one at a time, with her tongue pressing it against the roof of her mouth. She didn't intend to cause any pain -- she honestly thought that it would give me extraordinary pleasurable sensations. I guess she felt that testicle sensitivity was similar to cock sensitivity.
Anyway, being the masochist that I am, it was quite the stimulating experience! :D

Nothing quite like having a set of balls, a woman who is good at playing with them, and being a masochist. The possibilities are endless!
 
The wife gave my balls a good going over last night and I think I'll be reminded of it throughout the day, but I do love the feelings, both during and after.
 
Was with a guy for the first time last night. He couldn't stop talking about how much attention I paid to his balls. He loved it, and the attention. The kissing, the licking, the sucking, massaging. He really seemed to like it when I ran them over my face. Not to mention the way I let his cock rest on my face while sucking his balls. He gave me a nice reward, so I'll probably give him a round two.

My balls are so jealous! :)
 
Was with a guy for the first time last night. He couldn't stop talking about how much attention I paid to his balls. He loved it, and the attention. The kissing, the licking, the sucking, massaging. He really seemed to like it when I ran them over my face. Not to mention the way I let his cock rest on my face while sucking his balls. He gave me a nice reward, so I'll probably give him a round two.

Lucky fellow... do wish it were me!!:rose::rose:
 
Shaved

I shave my balls often just in case this is on the menu. Sadly it doesn't get into the rotation enough. I've grown to like the feeling of a shaved scrotum.
 
Back
Top