Adult breastfeeding

I'm currently helping a Lit member edit her story involving lactation and it's pretty great! Once she has submitted it, I will encourage her to share the link with you all here! It is her first ever story and she seems hesitant or embarassed to fully jump into the content matter (of lactation and adult breastfeeding) in her work, but I'm pretty sure sharing this thread will help put her at ease!

I think it's beautiful and if your mate or spouse enjoys it, then give it a go. My hubby was not interested which made me unhappy so I did a lot of pumping and dumping because I produced too much.

Adult feeding

I think it's beautiful and if your mate or spouse enjoys it, then give it a go. My hubby was not interested which made me unhappy so I did a lot of pumping and dumping because I produced too much.

I always found it very sexy! Those were the days...

My wife produced too much too, which, as the midwife said, really wasn't something to complain about. But it bothered my wife that her shirts were always wet, so she stopped breastfeeding our baby and switched to formula.

I would've happily helped her deal with the excess, but she most definitely wasn't in to that.

Erm.... I thought nursing bras deal with the wet shirt problem?
Also feeding a formula to your child when you can do natural? For me, this sounds very odd and strange. To each their own, I guess, but I would prefer my children consume as little chemicals as possible.

Also feeding a formula to your child when you can do natural? For me, this sounds very odd and strange. To each their own, I guess, but I would prefer my children consume as little chemicals as possible.

Eh, tell me about it, I'm not going to bitch about my ex but there was a fair bit of her behaviour which didn't add up.

I would love to have nursed on your lactating tits!

That’s a shame. I loved it.

Yeah we were the same my wife nursed our kids. Breastfeeding milk is incredibly powerful stuff. No shame or anything towards woman who can’t or don’t want to but I’m convinced the bennefits are immense.

It’s also fun for me :p

No shame or anything towards woman who can’t or don’t want to but I’m convinced the bennefits are immense.
I'm kinda torn on this one. On one hand, yes, her body is her own and it's up to her if she doesn't want to breastfeed. I could understand and respect that.
On the other hand, my baby would also be precious, and it's wellbeing at the top of my priorities. I would at the very least try really hard to convince her to feed our child the natural product.

My fetishes aside, but I really feel that her personal want in this matter is kind of overruled by the benefits our child will have or won't.

I'm kinda torn on this one. On one hand, yes, her body is her own and it's up to her if she doesn't want to breastfeed. I could understand and respect that.
On the other hand, my baby would also be precious, and it's wellbeing at the top of my priorities. I would at the very least try really hard to convince her to feed our child the natural product.

My fetishes aside, but I really feel that her personal want in this matter is kind of overruled by the benefits our child will have or won't.

In theory I agree with you but the sleepless weeks after my wife spent 28 hours pushing a 10lb baby out of her body didn't seem like a good time to insist she do anything at all. Baby's alive, wife's alive, good enough.

In theory I agree with you but the sleepless weeks after my wife spent 28 hours pushing a 10lb baby out of her body didn't seem like a good time to insist she do anything at all. Baby's alive, wife's alive, good enough.
Fair enough.:cattail:

I was a premature baby! I didn't get the pleasure of being breast fed. I had to take god awful formula and meds.

Explains why I like boobs and lactation and have always liked breast milk since my first taste in my twenties.

I was a premature baby! I didn't get the pleasure of being breast fed. I had to take god awful formula and meds.

Explains why I like boobs and lactation and have always liked breast milk since my first taste in my twenties.

Yup, that totally explains it all right.

If I had been around , I most definitely would have helped my wife with any excess breast milk. However, I was stationed overseas at the time. I really missed it..

I know I am responding to an old post but, no. Nursing bras are made so that the breasts can be exposed easily. They might be stretchy so you can lift them up. These don't provide a lot of support so are best for sleeping.

The other kind has flaps on the cup that clip closed and easily open to expose the breast.

There are pads that are made to put inside the bra to deal with dripping milk. They're called nursing pads. They are round and are often washable and made of flannel.

I did breast feed but produced very little milk so she had to have formula as well.

yes

It is a fantasy of mine although I've never had the pleasure. I wish there were more women out there that would like to talk/share about it.

Back