I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning,

I thought I'd introduce myself, I'm a 51 m that works in a professional field. I enjoy all kinds of activities and have a creative side to me as well. Would enjoy talking.

Thank you for the welcome nurse! I've been through Islamorada on the way down to Key West, love it down there

Hello, good evening to all.

NRSE, I can identify with the long hours. I once worked for over two months with no days off when I worked in security. And I just pulled a few long days finishing some writing to get me back on deadline. When I sleep tonight, I will sleep WELL.

BrettJ in Canada

Good evening everyone. Brett glad you got the work completed and will be able to get some rest !

Only for tonight NRSE, giving myself a one day breather and then, it is back to work for the May period.

Ah, the busy life of an erotic author!

BrettJ in Canada

Aweeee well I guess busy for us both is job security. I suppose we should worry should it not be busy. I am taking a few days off for my Birthday and looking forward to it.

Essentially, everyone on the job but myself and 2 other people quit. I worked from October 30th until well past Christmas with no time off. Worked my birthday, holidays, you name it. My mom even had to do my laundry for me because I didn't have time to do it (my apartment had no laundry facilities and I wasn't able to go to a laundromat because I was working 10 or 12 hour days). It was a disaster.

To top it off, I didn't even earn a lot of extra cash because the wonderful Canadian government taxed a lot of it away because it bumped me into a higher tax bracket.

BrettJ in Canada

Good evening APRIL, I hope your day went well and you had some fun thoughts.

BrettJ in Canada

Good evening April. Brett I'm happy you survived those long days with no down time. My schedule while long shifts is not so bad. I'm a "Baylor" Nurse. I work every weekend for full time pay. So pretty much I work 24 to 30 hours at the most for a 40 hour paycheck :). Not fond of the every weekend but it has enabled me to return to college and work towards my next degree. We do what we must.

Talk about yummy grilled and blackened !! Or the elusive Tarpon. I have hooked many never landed one.

Do you ever watch River Monsters? There was a great episode recently where the star caught a huge tarpon on a fly in South America.

Blase yes I have watched River Monsters. But wow I missed that episode. Difficult to keep a Tarpon on a circle hook let alone on a fly. Those upturned mouths !! I would love to have seen that.

I like my guys so much older, it qualifies as a fetish. I am married to a man who turns seventy this year and I am thirty eight. i date two guys with around that age difference before him. I have always prefered MUCH older men. My sister has me beat though. Her first boyfriend was seventy five when she was twenty five.

Thats so sexy! I love to think about a man in his 70s or 80s touching me every were esp my tits & sucking my tits. Its my fav fantasy.

Good evening April. Brett I'm happy you survived those long days with no down time. My schedule while long shifts is not so bad. I'm a "Baylor" Nurse. I work every weekend for full time pay. So pretty much I work 24 to 30 hours at the most for a 40 hour paycheck :). Not fond of the every weekend but it has enabled me to return to college and work towards my next degree. We do what we must.

Good evening to u... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back