I.M. Fauve Gallery

Desk Accessory
attachment.php

Most desk accessories go on the desk, but some of the best ones are under.:D

THIS. Most definitely fantasy fodder!
Is there a 2nd image to this with her turned around and tasting him?
But being very quiet so no one knows what's going on in the office under the desk? :devil:

The 'Raven' ones are lovely too. Carried away. :)

Hope you had a good weekend Throbbs. :kiss:

THIS. Most definitely fantasy fodder!
Is there a 2nd image to this with her turned around and tasting him?
But being very quiet so no one knows what's going on in the office under the desk? :devil:

The 'Raven' ones are lovely too. Carried away. :)
Thanks!
There is not currently the 2nd image, but there should be.

xxxxxxx said:
....your " art" work belongs in the garbage or the playground if you are allowed there.
(posted elsewhere. name omitted to protect the impulsive)

At least it is "feedback", even if not positive or constructive. Though I suspect that it is at least as much a jab at ME as my "art". Probably some of both.

I'm supposed to be working...but needed a break..
N is for nascent2 (which is not a new one, just more on the 1st one)

194v

Last edited:
I'm supposed to be working...but needed a break..
N is for nascent2 (which is not a new one, just more on the 1st one)
attachment.php

I always pop on here but never comment, which is seriously rude of me and unbecoming a gentleman so....

Fantastic image, and I enjoy checking up on your stuff once a week or so always something to make me smile.

I always pop on here but never comment, which is seriously rude of me and unbecoming a gentleman so....

Fantastic image, and I enjoy checking up on your stuff once a week or so always something to make me smile.

Well then! This was very gentlemanly of you! Thank you so much for checking up and commenting.

Dancer.....
The progression (of the image)
70v
61v
63v
63v
69v

Last edited:
I don't recall exactly what provoked this image... I think it was more about "squirting" rather than "golden shower"...but either way... I like the strangeness of it.

76v

Last edited:
Nice pic, reminds me of some of the work of frank frazetta. Particularly like the pillar etchings a nice little hidden detail.

Thanks.:) I love Frazetta's work. Some day I'll give a shot at an oil or acrylic painting or two. The Evil Alpaca painting is a VERY quick one with Frazetta-esqueness in mind.

an illustration for a Litster's story from some years ago.
28v

Last edited:
The "thrill" wanes. again.

I've tried the Authors' Hangout, it used to be the place I felt most comfortable reading and contributing. I have even had a few stories posted (down now, except on this thread)
I've tried the Playground and the alphabet "games".:rolleyes:
I've tried the General Board. Either way too political, acidic (and I certainly can do acidic!) or just idiotic.
I've looked through Am pics.
I've cruised the personals.
I have my own (mild) "fetishes", but not to that extent. and too many BDSM folk take it far too seriously for me. Daddy/baby stuff turns me off.
I worked hard to get an illustration forum, with modestly high hopes.
But on this "writing" site where photos trump the hand drawn/painted erotica, there is only a small audience, and very little interaction/engagement. (in a few years an image might get over 100 views, while an am pic photo will get that in a day)

There is a reason everyone is on LIT. Not everyone's reason is the same, but there is some commonality. I'm not sure that the positive out weighs the negative (for me).

I will always be drawing and painting and writing erotic (and non-erotic ) imagery. Sharing is another matter.

Still looking.

steadily, slipping into the past. Finally.:rolleyes:

What's a "view" anyway, we view car wrecks, we view a billboard and often never even register that we have.

3-26-2014
The Visual Artists Corner is going down the tubes. I don't have the energy to try and boost it.

5-13-2014 so sad.

Last edited:
<snip>
There is a reason everyone is on LIT. Not everyone's reason is the same, but there is some commonality. I'm not sure that the positive out weighs the negative (for me).
:rose: :rose: :rose:
Like every online community, interest waxes and wanes, people come and go, and Lit is no different. Lit is what it is, a 'writers' site that leans more towards people flirting and expressing fantasies with other posters. Each subforum with it's own vibe. Sexy pictures of real men and women will always be popular. Creative stories and artistic illustrations that require more effort and thought on the part of the audience will probably always be less popular, but still appreciated even if by a minority.

I suppose it boils down to if you're enjoying yourself or not. I know you take pleasure in drawing what your imagination sees, which is a reward in itself. But you also like the reactions and feedback from those who appreciate your talent (like me). You also enjoy some sexually based discussion which few of us can talk about in our 'real' lives, a reason why many of us are here.

I've noticed it's been very slow on the site as a whole lately, but it's always gone in cycles for the many years I've been here. MY interest peaks and subsides and have times I'm very active, and others I don't check for weeks when 'real life' gets busy or complicated.

Post when you feel like it, or take a break when it's becomes boring or unsatisfying for you. I've had fun here on and off for years. I take breaks and then come back. I find I miss the flirting and banter and usually return when interest is sparked anew.

I will always be interested in what you draw and post, love everything you do. Forever a fan. :heart:

Also had to look up what a 'scaphoid' is. I've learned something new today!
(And I HAVE carpel tunnel syndrome! :D )
Hugs to you Throbbs. :kiss:

I've tried the Authors' Hangout, it used to be the place I felt most comfortable reading and contributing. I have even had a few stories posted (down now, except on this thread)
I've tried the Playground and the alphabet "games".:rolleyes:
I've tried the General Board. Either way too political, acidic (and I certainly can do acidic!) or just idiotic.
I've looked through Am pics.
I've cruised the personals.
I have my own (mild) "fetishes", but not to that extent. and too many BDSM folk take it far too seriously for me. Daddy/baby stuff turns me off.
I worked hard to get an illustration forum, with modestly high hopes.
But on this "writing" site where photos trump the hand drawn/painted erotica, there is only a small audience, and very little interaction/engagement. (in a few years an image might get over 100 views, while an am pic photo will get that in a day)

Times like that- I like to take a break, or even do what brought me here originally- read stories.

As a GBer originally, I find that by putting certain political cut and pasters on ignore, it goes much better. It's still a tough crowd. I'm finding that some of the sociopaths are no longer present, and some of my old friends are visiting again.
Laurel is posting there again. I'm optimistic.

I dabbled in How To, as I had originally, but I found that there too many people who would describe other's advice as "stupid" , which can curtail or derail a discussion in a hurry.

Am Pics was more fun with genitals.

When I was an active poet, I had a saying "Frustration is the mother of creativity".
Not so far from "Necessity is the mother of invention". I usually found that it was the woman that I didn't get enough attention from that made me the most creative and productive. Or something transient, like the weather, which was so beautiful I needed a way to immortalize it.

Why don't you try and create for a while, and I'll try to keep the lights on here?

same as it ever was.
(125) vortex

This is the 2nd version, I hope I can find the 1st. Both are quite old.
The original was inspired by something I read on the back of a paperback novel while browsing — I wish I had purchased that book for that sentence or sentences, because I cannot recall the words. The sentiment is what you see here — a couple caught up in the moment of a passionate kiss.

Last edited:
"black wings" looks like another you've done. I thought the other was good too, but the repetition reduces enjoyment for me.

"Mine to eat" is very good. You don't normally show that much detail, so this captures my attention more than usual. I understand the motivation not to, but, yeah...

I really should pump you for a dozen or so questions about how you scan, but I guess it all depends on the scanner itself.

Back