X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

Lila began to move her head along his length, guided by the hand that was in her hair. She moaned at the taste and feel of him, her eyes looking up at him as she watched his face twist with pleasure.
 
-Neko was in heaven and felt it as his cock was in his new lovers mouth and it was so good so far.-"Oh Lila it feels so good its amazing."
 
Lila picked up a more heavy pace with her mouth, loving the sound of Neko’s encouragement. She looked up towards his face, the look of pleasure that was on his features made her melt and she soon found her hips squirming in the air as she focused all her attentions on him.
 
-Neko lightly clawed at the couch it was so good he moaned for her to keep going his fingers from one hand entangled in her hair letting his other hand grip the couch cushions.-
 
Lila sucked on the hard cock in her mouth, his hand guiding her in the pace that he liked. She moaned at the salty taste in her mouth, the taste so unique to Neko.
 
-Lila groaned his cock pulsing in her mouth and gently gripped her hair a bit tighter.-"I feel this pressure i am going to cum soon."
 
Lila nodded her head in understanding, her lips still sealed firmly around Neko’s cock as he told her that he was going to cum.
 
-Neko groaned and gasped calling her name as he filled her mouth two big squirts of the sticky seed.-
 
The spurt took Lila by surprise and she gasped, a salty liquid filling her mouth before she pulled off and the second shot hit on the chin. She looked up at the look of ecstacy on Neko's face and she smile, swallowing the liquid and wiping it off her chin before she crawled up his body and snuggled against his side.
 
-Neko groaned and held her close petting her hair.-"I enjoyed that."-he smiled petting her hair...I really did."
 
"I did too." She said, pressing her lips to his cheek before she rested her head on his shoulder. "No one's ever done that to me before. I'm glad that it was with you."
 
-Neko blushed and smiled holding her close embarrassed he couldn't get up with out waking her as he covered them with the couch blanket for now and relaxed looking to the TV and refreshments.-
 
Lila slept for nearly an hour before she woke, sighing as she felt Neko's warm shoulder beneath her cheek. She looked up at him and smiled shyly.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep." She said softly, leaning up to kiss him.
 
-Neko shook his head after the kiss.-"It is ok i enjoyed it."-he smiled as they sat up to dress so they may consume the refreshments to regain strength. Neko began eating a few of the Veggies and fruits before sipping his juice.-"I enjoyed it."-he blushed.-
 
Lila sat back down after she pulled on her clothes and grabbed a few of the grapes off the tray, taking a sip of the juice.

“I enjoyed it too.” She said, her blush matching his. “We’ll have to do that again soon.” Her cheeks flamed brighter and suddenly all the candles that he had in the room lit their wicks.

Lila looked around with a frown and then back at Neko. “Did I do that?”
 
-Neko smiled.-"I think you did....and that was a happy thought....Maybe it is your thoughts that control your powers more then you feeling for them. I mean...."-he chuckled.-"You just lit all the candles and you must of been thinking of something happy.....Maybe your not a flame manipulator more of a Pyro-Kenises."-he smiled and held her close stroking her hair trying to calm her.-"I promise you.....everything is fine."
 
Lila sighed as he stroked her hair and she closed her eyes, allowing him to soothe her. She leaned forward and gently kissed his lips, taking comfort in that simple action again. The flames on the candles grew brighter as she focused on the kiss.
 
-Neko smiled and kissed her back just stroking her hair until she broke the kiss and he kissed her nose.-"I am enjoying this day so far."-he smiled as he continued to munch on the fruit and veggies.-
 
“Me too.” Lila said as she looked back towards the candles and focused until they extinguished. She had a wide smile on her face as she looked back at Neko and snuggled in next to him. “Maybe we could get a group together and go out later. It might be fun.”
 
-Neko smiled and nodded as he had to agree some night on the town sounds good.-"That does sound good. It is about 2pm or so i think....We could start asking i can put the fruits and veggies back unless we can finish them all now."-he chuckles.-
 
Lila giggled and reached for a strawberry, clenching it between her teeth and offering a bite to him if he dared.
 
-Neko smiled and kissed her taking the bite and chewed on it after breaking the kiss he chuckled as he swallowed the bits. Neko held a grape between his fingers for her.-
 
Lila swallowed her strawberry and leaned forward to take the grape, her lips closing over his fingers and sucking on the tips before she took the grape from his grasp and grinned.
 
Back
Top