New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am your local lurker. I am a regular at the general board and a friend thought I might find this board more to my tastes. I am very shy at first and it takes me a bit to get comfortable enough to post. Even on the general board, you can find me mostly in one thread: http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62598

I just turn 29 a few weeks ago. I moved to Vegas from NY in August. I love read "stories". I haven't gotten up the courage to write one of my own yet but I have a lot of ideas.

As I get braver, I will share more of myself, however for now, that is all.
 
Welcome, joolushko! Feel free to lurk as much as you like, but don't be afraid to join in if you have something to add, ask, or relate okay? There are no "experts" here--just a bunch of people of all different levels of experience engaging in conversation. Your voice, when you're comfortable expressing it, will be warmly welcomed, I'm sure.

:rose:
 
hi.
I'm lenna, 34 year, lesbian female from the netherlands.
I like reading erotica, bdsm and my girlfriend :)
and I like to know if I'm the only girl from the netherlands who is visiting this site ?
I guess so...but in case i'm not..leave a messenge !
 
Welcome, luna--to you *and* your gf, should she decide to lurk or post as well.

I don't actually know the screen-names of any other women from the Netherlands, but with the size of Lit's membership base, I'm sure that there are at least several. While I hope you continue to read and post here, if you're looking specifically to meet and/or chat with someone from your area, you might want to start with Personals. You might want to either post to or start a location-based introduction thread for Nederlanders in the Personals Board, which has many threads dedicated to meeting people based on their geographical location.

I hope that helps!

Be well,
RS
 
newbie to boards, not to Lit

Woohoo! i can introduce myself and someone actually wants to know...hahaha...

i go by belle or spanky around the Literotica parts. i am submissive, about a year and a half old. i am always curious and i always have questions. i have received a delightful amount of assistance and guidance from subs and Doms alike through Lit and through other places online. i am becoming more comfortable with my sexuality and my submissiveness. i am familiar with the Lit chatroom and i post stories under the name spankableBelle. i live in florida, i'm 31, have two wonderful children, a vanilla husband whom i am separating from and...

i collect polar bears and Cinderella and castles. i play the flute and am on the low end of BBW. i prefer Coke over Pepsi and i love to cook and bake...domestic goddess' look out!

i work for a singles line and have mostly held jobs in customer service, my favorite being the travel industry, hotels and Disney.

Music is a big part of who i am. i have a wicked imagination. i love to write, to read, to view erotica. i adore exploring the mind and emotions. i dream and i romanticize. i am always open to new ideas and thoughts. In some form or other, i am bi, but it is not a necessity. i can't live without my toys and yes, i do love spankings. <giggles>

There is much more to me than this, but at least Y/you all have an introduction to this one. ~smile~ A/any feel free to send me a pm or email.

belle
:rose:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=72711
 
talk about a blonde moment opening up new doors...

its funny i was trying to post here when i basically was brand new and ended up opening up a new thread and now its opened up an new door <so to speak> to a different side of the whole BDSM realm thats been unnoticed or basically probably many have been afraid to talk of it..

ok im like way new here <first post>

and now Daddi Kes made a thread explaining the Daddi/boi realm..

Lesbian Daddi/boi perspective

so i hope this opens eyes and hearts and minds and allows different aspects to be open, accepted and welcomed.... i totally feel very welcome here so i thank you A/all.... imz a very happy boi!!

:p



heres the Daddi/ boi site as well to read further if interested..

Lesbian Daddi/bois online
 
Introduction

So, on behalf of antiques like me, I ask for a favor:
Please, stop in and introduce yourself. Give us a chance to see you, get to know a bit about you, and we'll likely be more readily able to answer your questions or join a conversation with you. Let us know that you aren't a troll, and you'll jump way up the priority list all in one shot. At least, for me.

Well, I'm not a "troll," at least as far as I know, and I am hopeful folks will be friendly to me.

So, in the spirit of cooperation, I submit myself for examination:

I'm thirty-one. I'm curious, and wish I could be a submissive. However, the world being what it is, and me being who I am, I suspect that's not real likely.

My fav Lit-literature is female submissive and of the cheating theme. I love sexual humiliation.

In RL (mostly!) I'm dom. (Don't get me wrong - I like that too!)


Oh, one more thing. I'm terrified of KM. ;)




Sandia
SIN --in peace. (OFM)
 
Last edited:
Welcome to belle, mikey, and Sandia!

belle--I've seen your stories in the past months; it's good to see you speaking up here.

mikey--you and Kes have been awesome with your openness. Thank you for opening the door to widen our discussion. You've both been remarkably forthcoming with info and insight for those of us coming from a slightly different spot under the big umbrella of BDSM.

Sandia--curiosity is a great gift, it's wonderful that you're exploring. And don't worry, everyone is afraid of KM, at least at first. She's all bark but precious little bite; don't let it intimidate you. She's actually very nice.
 
Hello to all the new faces peeping in, quietly or not. We welcome your voices, your stories, your questions and concerns. I've said this about a trillion quadrillion times in the last year but it remains the stark truth: we all grow as each of us grows.

We aren't a chat room, though, and actively do not want to be a chat room. You can leave the Y/you and W/we crap by the door on your way in, okay?

Please take a moment to read the stickies up top. In the one i authored, it explains a bit about who we are here in this forum and something of our rules (yes we ahve a couple) and customs. Risia has a fine piece of SSC conventions, that which guides us in our explorations further into BDSM relationships. WD has posted the ever-important On-line Predator info.

Additionaly, you might want to skim this huge thread too. In it you'll find a lot of info about who the rest of us are.

Again, i offer you a warm welcome to Lit's BDSM forum.
:rose:
 
the rules

We aren't a chat room, though, and actively do not want to be a chat room. You can leave the Y/you and W/we crap by the door on your way in, okay?

Which threads do the rules apply to, Cymbidia?

Thanks,
Sandia.
 
These rules apply to all the threads in this forum, Sandia.
The social conventions, on the other hand, aren't rules. They're just the way we tend to do things round here.

Here's the thread that contains all this info and the few actual rules we have here:
http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=81138

BDSM Forum Rules

1. No spam
2. No personals ads
3. No posting of another's personal information
4. No posting of your own private email addy
5. No threats
 
In truth, Sandia, people can use W/we and O/our type speech patterns if they so choose. We have no rules about that and decline to make rules that govern each of us so tightly.

However, going on past experiences in both this forum and the Monster thread that preceeded it, the people who come here using such convoluted speech usually either drop it with amazing relief or leave the place never to be seen again.

In this place, we focus on skin-to-skin type BDSM, not the fantasy-fulfillment type play that so often permeates chat rooms all over the net. If people come to us looking for real people, real answers, reality, they can tell right away that they've found it in us. If, though, they're looking for chat room style BDSM, they know just as quickly that we cannnot and will not give them what they need - and they go elsewhere to find it.

We need no hard and fast rules governing this speech thing. It sorts itself out. All we need is an occasional reminder to an occasional new face that it's unnecessary.



~~~~~
Sandia? I just refreshed prior to posting this reply: Why did you delete your post? It was a good comment, a good question.
:rose:
 
Sandia? I just refreshed prior to posting this reply: Why did you delete your post? It was a good comment, a good question.

I'm glad to hear you say that. I was afraid I was letting the little troll in me get out - if I'm using that word correctly.Truth is, I like this place, and am not looking to make any enemies around here.

Anyway, your posts pretty much cleared it up.

:rose: Sandia
SINner.
 
W/we, O/our, Y/you, etc...

QUOTE]You can leave the Y/you and W/we crap by the door on your way in, okay? [/QUOTE]

Hmmm...as it was my post that brought this about...and as it was another that brought it to my attention that it wasn't well received...and not that anyone cares why i do it...i shall refrain in the future...i only wished to make friends, not annoy anyone...going from the chatroom to the forums is hard as the temperament of most are different...we are all still learning, especially the new ones...a kind guided comment is all it takes...forgive me for stepping on toes...i shall beware next time...

i am nice gal...<giggles>

and thank you, Risia for your kind words...~smile~

belle
:rose:
 
I think Sandia and Belle are both going to find this place to be quite comfortable, and become wonderfully valued members of our little community.
 
Hi, I'm BlackWolfe, and I'm an alcoh... whups, wrong meeting...

Hey. I'm KestralWolfe's husband, BlackWolfe. I sit on the fringes of a lot of strange fetishes. BDSM is one of my fringier ones.

I am by no means a submissive, and only a bit of a Dom.

(I never know what to say about myself...)

Anyway, I've added Lit to my Favorites list (partly at Kes's insistance) and I hope to see more of you guys...
 
CarolineOh said:
I think Sandia and Belle are both going to find this place to be quite comfortable, and become wonderfully valued members of our little community.

Caroline, you're such a sweetheart... Thank you!:rose:


Sandia.
 
confused

I wanted to say a few things then got confused with deletign of posts and such..I am single have been for a few years now, but I am interested deep down inside to this kind of lifestyle...(i think forgive my insecurity here) mostly I am interested in learning more...is there a specific thread you can recommend for this or am I in the wrong place?

Green
 
Welcome, Greenspun, you are definitely in the right place.

First read the three stickies at the top of the page. Then click on the Search key at the top and select a search in the BDSM Talk forum for the term newbie. You'll find a lot of threads dedicated to those of us new to exploring.

This thread has links for newbies. http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73517

Here are a couple of other threads that were asking for similar information.

http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88140

http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86734
 
Thank you

First I had read the three stickies aand believe all should...all though to me they seem like common sense ppl get in troulble all over the place..predators are out there I know and look for this...second even tho I have only browsed quickly one of the sites you provided thank you this is what I was looking for....would be nice tho if I had a man to implement strategies and concerns on...ohh well all things come to those who wait...thanks again

Green
 
Welcome Greenspun, and good luck with your search. :)

Although I do not need to search for a man .. we are both still at the start of our journey of discovery. We are finding the people and threads in this forum to be a font of information.
 
Well as you can see by my ammount of post, I am very new to the forums in general, but i suspect i will be spending alot of time here, Im 20 year old male from indiana , so i guess i am a young one, Any way i don't know how or why i got into Dom role but i just did and had a willing partner, Wish i had more to say but im afraid for once in my life Im not rambeling on like an idiot, Any way look foward to getting to know you all
 
A warm welcome, Greenspun and UrbanRiot, and a blushing thank you to Sandia for your kind words.:kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top