Chain Story Idea: Sex Slave Scenero

I have most of Gerome's slave pictures on my computer, along with others depicting the lifestyle and rituals. I could send them to you if you like.

I would love to be a part, as long as it is not too soon. I'm still finishing my modern fairy tale, and have some work for school.

We could incorporate many of the practises, such as the ritual bathing, application of henna, kneeling positions, and branding of slaves. It would be interesting to see her grow into acceptance of her fate, as some owners will treat her well, and others will not. She cannot control who owns her, or what is done to her, but they never break her spirit. I can see her growing older, still beautiful, but instead of being cast aside and becoming a worker or being killed as was the practice, she becomes a sort of trainer for the new girls. Not saying we would want to take her there in the story, but with that in mind concerning her sense of self.

As far as what attracts them to her initially, she would have to be beautiful of course, but it would be that inner strength, that pride in herself while submitting to her master that intrigues them. For an Arab man at that time this would be a woman to conquer, a challenge he would be unable to resist.


You're definitely welcome to join and I look forward to your ideas. It won't be real soon. Like I mentioned in the first post, I'd like to get Enchanted Tales onto it's third round of submissions before trying to write up the first chapter for this chain, plus hashing out ideas before I write the first chapter is a must.

You've hit the nail on the head as far as how I've seen her. I do see her accepting this as her fate and in time she would be bought/traded/taken by force (whatever it comes down to in the end) with a Master/Mistress that in time makes her the mentor to the other slave girls. A fitting ending I believe for a woman I see as one that is strong and able to take what is dished out to her and grow from it.
 
Honestly, the kidnapped/forced into slavery thing has been done quite a bit. I kind of like the idea of a slave that has been born and groomed for this purpose. Perhaps her mother was a "chief concubine" to some great man and our protagonist grew up among the harem. She takes pride in doing what she does because it is entirely normal for her to do so.

Maybe it was wrenching to be sold from the harem that her mother ruled as a queen but our heroine also looks forward to increasing her own stature and establishing herself in her own right.

It's still a story rife with struggle, just a different kind of struggle. There's the internal struggle with ambition, the external power struggles within the various harems she inhabits, the struggle to change and adapt to each new owner's unique expectations.
 
I'm not very interested in non-con, nor in "lesbian/disgusting"

You wouldn't have to write that. You could write whatever you wished for your chapter(s). Whatever type of Master you wrote would be up to you. Not us. The only Master we would all have to carry along would be the one we settled on when we decide, as a group, that the story is flowing toward her being with one owner as a permanent home.
 
This gives room for a second series, possibly seen from the new girl's point of view and where the first one is the mentor teaching her the ropes, helping her adjust to her new life.
 
So as of now we have:

RedHairedandFriendly
LoquaciousLady
voluptuary_manque
Stella_Omega
sweetness6280 (? - time allowing)

Lalah are you interested or just offering suggestions? Either is fine, I just don't want you to think you were missed. :rose:
 
Just offering suggestion for now as I watch how this shape up. I may try joining later on.
 
Just offering suggestion for now as I watch how this shape up. I may try joining later on.

Okay, that's fair. Just remember if you do decide to come on after the story has started it is required to read every chapter before hand and if in doubt about the story and the flow, as well as the character(s) personalities remaining true, just PM me or another of the writers and get thier opinions.
 
I'm with Mari on this. Kidnapped/raped/Stockholm Syndrome/Rapture is old hat and so unlikely. On the other hand, sex slave/prized sex slave/harem mistress? I don't think I've ever read anything like that. Challenging, challenging . . .
 
I agree that the kidnapped scene is old hat, so we'll stay out of that. Raped... if she finds a guy very disgusting and cruel, rape (or in Lit's version - non/con) is still likely. It has to be written though in a way that Lit accepts it. *shakes head at their rules* But that is a whole other tangent. :rolleyes:
 
I agree that the kidnapped scene is old hat, so we'll stay out of that. Raped... if she finds a guy very disgusting and cruel, rape (or in Lit's version - non/con) is still likely. It has to be written though in a way that Lit accepts it. *shakes head at their rules* But that is a whole other tangent. :rolleyes:
Oh, definitely that, I can write a bad experience!

Mari and Voluptuary said it better than me, the forced-into-slavery routine is way overdone. Sometimes I lack for words just at the crucial minute:D
 
Sometimes I lack for words just at the crucial minute:D

Reading through your work the last day or two I have to say it seems you find the right words eventually. :)

I'm getting pretty excited about this project. There are some great ideas being thrown out here.
 
How about she was sold into slavery by her familly to pay a debt? She is reluctant, doesn't really want to go along with it, but does so anyway because she think it's better she sacrifice herself than have her whole familly get killed or dragged off too.

She'd at first be shocked, reticent and repulsed by what's done to her, but she's a proud person and decided she'd try to get through this with her dignity intact.

So no kidnapping, Stockholm syndrome and all that, just a proud woman reluctantly doing what she has to to keep her family alive and free.
 
Last edited:
How about the original idea-- She's been raised to be what she is?

Or, even-- how about she had no expectations but to be a menial, and accounts herself extraordinarily lucky to become a concubine instead.

Lalah, this is sex fantasy, not feminist manifesto...

(ETA)

I am sorry, Lalah, I sound very snippy. I apologise!
 
Last edited:
How about the original idea-- She's been raised to be what she is?

Or, even-- how about she had no expectations but to be a menial, and accounts herself extraordinarily lucky to become a concubine instead.

Lalah, this is sex fantasy, not feminist manifesto...

Feminist manifesto? What are you talking about?

The way I see it, if she's been raised into it from childhood it's just going to be a regular "feelgood" erotic coupling and group sex series. If that's your thing good for you, but if I open a story, read about a woman dragged naked and in chains through a public market to be sold, and all she's thinking about is how she's dripping wet and can't wait to suck some random guy, well I'm out of there, that's not realistic.

I don't know about you, but I like exhibitionism and power play games, and I can tell you I don't just feel lust. I feel shy, humiliated, nervous, used, embarrassed etc. This is what fuel my lust when I do it, and I don't believe someone can go through it all just feeling nice and happy.
 
How about she was sold into slavery by her familly to pay a debt? She is reluctant, doesn't really want to go along with it, but does so anyway because she think it's better she sacrifice herself than have her whole familly get killed or dragged off too.

She'd at first be shocked, reticent and repulsed by what's done to her, but she's a proud person and decided she'd try to get through this with her dignity intact.

So no kidnapping, Stockholm syndrome and all that, just a proud woman reluctantly doing what she has to to keep her family alive and free.

I like that!

I'm currently reading The Mindful Brain by Daniel Siegal, which talks about being mindful of your situations and how the brain's activity can affect your emotions. So much more than that, but a passage in it seems perfect for our slave girl's mind set.

"the acceptance of one's situation can alleviate the internal battle that may emerge when expectations of how life should be do not match how life is...being mindful entails sensing what is, even sensing your judgments, and noticing that these sensations, these images, feelings, and thoughts, come and go. The rest takes care of itself. There is no particular goal, no effort to 'get rid' of something, just the intention to be, and specifically to experience being in the moment as one lets go of grasping onto judgments and goals"
 
how about she had no expectations but to be a menial, and accounts herself extraordinarily lucky to become a concubine instead.

Now that has possibilities! A child of farm laborers or scullery workers whose beauty is hidden behind the grime of toil until one day . . .
 
Jeez you guys sounds so innocent to me. You'd sell yourself body and soul into slavery with no control over your life, no freedom at all, any random strangers having power of sex, life and death over you, and all you think you'd feel is warm and fuzzy?
 
Jeez you guys sounds so innocent to me. You'd sell yourself body and soul into slavery with no control over your life, no freedom at all, any random strangers having power of sex, life and death over you, and all you think you'd feel is warm and fuzzy?

Nobody except you has said anything about feeling "warm and fuzzy." I don't think anybody here expects that. But you can have conflicting emotions even if you weren't sold/forced into slavery. You can feel repelled by the task you're doing even as you take pride in accomplishing it. I think you're vastly oversimplifying the range of human emotion.
 
Well that is one of the difficulties in the elimination of slavery in the 21st Century. Research has shown that a lot of slaves don't want freedom. That's hard for us to accept but for those born into it, like debt slaves or serfs, freedom is too frightening.
 
Jeez you guys sounds so innocent to me. You'd sell yourself body and soul into slavery with no control over your life, no freedom at all, any random strangers having power of sex, life and death over you, and all you think you'd feel is warm and fuzzy?
Write it down, woman! :rose:
 
Last edited:
Nobody except you has said anything about feeling "warm and fuzzy." I don't think anybody here expects that. But you can have conflicting emotions even if you weren't sold/forced into slavery. You can feel repelled by the task you're doing even as you take pride in accomplishing it. I think you're vastly oversimplifying the range of human emotion.

I don't think you guys understand the enormity of the situation of being a real slave in medieval time. We're not talking about your nice boyfriend pretending he's your master and you pretending you're his slave, it's not about sex games or some pretend submissive lifestyle, it's about being meat, cattle. Less valuable than livestock. They CUT people's hand for stealing. You disobey your master? You may very well get 100 lashes and left for death in the desert, if you're lucky. You talk back? Tongue cut off.

I won't even botter trying to explain the differences. If you honestly don't see the huge gap between the two, well I don't know what to say...

I fully agree this is fiction, and I wouldn't want to read a story 100% realistic either, it would be totally sick. But there has to be some reality into it, and that reality is not modern day BDSM romance like some of you play at.

Write it, woman! :rose:

Already started writing on those emotions. Click my profile.
 
Last edited:
I don't think you guys understand the enormity of the situation of being a real slave in medieval time...
...Already started writing on those emotions. Click my profile.
Goodness! :eek:

You are making a lot of assumptions here about what people do and don't understand.

And, you are trying to dictate your preferred POV to a group that you haven't joined.
 
I haven't joined yet, because I don't write nice romance, be it BDSM romance or otherwise, and I'm waiting to see if this is how it will turn out.

Maybe I misunderstood the general impression, but I'm under the impression the suggested idea is now about some woman that was raised like a pampered princess in a harem, she's having a good time of it and is a nice little sex toy. She's about to be sold and the worse she has to look for in her life is having to eventually have to give a blowjob to some random guy she won't really like, but it's not the end of the world because she's been a sex slave all her life; been there, done that.

The second suggestion seem to be about a woman (possibly a farm worker) who thought she was "just" going to be a domestic but is thrilled to realise she's instead going to be sold on an arab sex slave market.

Light romantic BDSM fantasies, in my opinion. Did I get the picture wrong?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top