Your last sex?

Sad to admit this, but can't remember ! At least 12 months ago ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž, unless you include self sex, in which case, ask me again in half an hour ๐Ÿ˜

A little over a week ago. I let myself get picked up at a music festival. We walked off to his place and he turned my body into his own devil's playground. He was older and I think he felt like he had coerced some girl away from the fair or something because he pretty much abused me for about six hours and left me a quivering, whimpering mess, who then had Plan B for breakfast along with a lot of regrets, which I don't usually do. But I let him be particularly rough and dirty and it was fun for a while but then got to be too much for me to feel great about, though I did cum a few times. But yeah, not my best moment.

last night

My wife and I had the house to ourselves. We put the time to good use. After showering we adjourned to the bedroom. I ate her out and licked her ass. Then fucked our brains out.

Several days back. But my woman has taken the afternoon off on an impulse. She's had a heck of a week and has gone for a sleep. She's asked if I might care to wake her in an hour ... :)

Beginning of the week, in a hotel room with my lover, me on hands and knees (well, shoulders and knees to be more accurate) at the edge of the bed, moaning into a pillow while he pounded first my cunt and then my arse, into which he finally blew his load.

last night...mRs loves her ass played with...finger fucker her ass with two fingers while she fingered her smooth pussy and clitty to a wonderful orgasm

This past Monday, I have a Fwb I hadn't seen in forever, I went to his house, I sucked his cock, we 69'D I rode him, he fucked my ass hard like he know I like it and then when I needed to get up to pee he layed on his floor on a towel and had me pee all over his cock chest and face... good times... :)

Two days ago with an FWB. She was on fire!! Showed up with short skirt and tank top Message recieved.

This past Monday, I have a Fwb I hadn't seen in forever, I went to his house, I sucked his cock, we 69'D I rode him, he fucked my ass hard like he know I like it and then when I needed to get up to pee he layed on his floor on a towel and had me pee all over his cock chest and face... good times... :)

Sounds like a great day.

The last time; was this morning with my bf. I woke up pretty hungover this morning and could fell my bf's hard on poking me in the ass. I rolled over and he was fast asleep. I was feeling horny from my chats on here the night before so I reached down under the covers and took his cock in my hand and started stroking him as i rubbed my pussy with my other hand. When i saw a smile appear on his face i knew he was awake so i pulled off the covers and moved down and took him in my mouth, he grabbed either side of my head and fucked my mouth for a few minutes until his cock was nice a wet with my spit then i climbed on top of him and bounced on his fat cock as hard and as fast as i could making a lot of noise climaxing on his cock He then told me to get on all fours and he got on his knees behind me and pushed inside me grabbing my hips with both hands and fucking me really hard and fast until i felt his balls start to tense and quickly puled out spun me around and came over my pussy and stomach while i pinched my nipples and told him how much i loved it. Then I had a nice warm shower while he made me breakfast. #Spoiled

The last time; was this morning with my bf. I woke up pretty hungover this morning and could fell my bf's hard on poking me in the ass. I rolled over and he was fast asleep. I was feeling horny from my chats on here the night before so I reached down under the covers and took his cock in my hand and started stroking him as i rubbed my pussy with my other hand. When i saw a smile appear on his face i knew he was awake so i pulled off the covers and moved down and took him in my mouth, he grabbed either side of my head and fucked my mouth for a few minutes until his cock was nice a wet with my spit then i climbed on top of him and bounced on his fat cock as hard and as fast as i could making a lot of noise climaxing on his cock He then told me to get on all fours and he got on his knees behind me and pushed inside me grabbing my hips with both hands and fucking me really hard and fast until i felt his balls start to tense and quickly puled out spun me around and came over my pussy and stomach while i pinched my nipples and told him how much i loved it. Then I had a nice warm shower while he made me breakfast. #Spoiled

Perfect way to start a day

Back