You're gonna have to keep it
Nobody else can see this

So watch and learn
I won't show you twice
Head to toe, ooh baby, roll me right
And if I share my secret
You're gonna have to keep it
Nobody else can see this

Funny, I think of my older man when I hear this song too (especially this part!)

Attraction to older men must be genetic for me - when my parents met, my mother was 25 and my dad was 50!

Funny, I think of my older man when I hear this song too (especially this part!)

Attraction to older men must be genetic for me - when my parents met, my mother was 25 and my dad was 50!

I get this awesome visual of that type of scene when I hear that....OMG thats hot....Hats off to your parents... that is so awesome.... mine were the same age. But even as a younger girl that was were I gravitated...they are just awesome......

I get this awesome visual of that type of scene when I hear that....OMG thats hot....Hats off to your parents... that is so awesome.... mine were the same age. But even as a younger girl that was were I gravitated...they are just awesome......

...there is hope for us yet...:)

Just stopping to say hello again, if anyone fancies chatting drop me a message.
x
Jen

Good day ladies - always a pleasure to awake to such visions of youthful spirit and provocation!

Too bad on the cold MissProvocateur...it's a wonderful morning here...considering a trip to the nude beach...

Did I say that out loud?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back