Spot a swinger?

Number one way of figuring is asking them.

Obviously it's difficult for you to come to the swingers, but like JAMESB said, actually it is probably going to be most easy to work out if they seem to be coming to you. There's still some uncertainty since it could ruin a friendship if you wrongly thought he wanted you to fuck his wife....lol. But I think that is the easiest way of working it out, perhaps combined with all the stuff that was said about their lifestyle and routines.
 
The ability to be discreet is one of the more prized attributes in a swinger couple and the whole community is quite "tight lipped"...well, about this sort of thing, anyway. We do not go around advertising or even hinting to our secret hobbies, as it implicates those with whom we associate.
 
See my previous post:

Step 1: Look at the genitalia
If it is a penis, proceed to step 2.
If it is a vagina, proceed to step 3.
Step 2: Is the penis entering and exiting a vagina? If yes, proceed to step 3. If no, proceed to step 5.
Step 3: Does the vagina contain multiple penises? If yes, proceed to step 4. If no, proceed to step 5.
Step 4: Congratulations you may have discovered a Swinger.
Step 5: This person is possibly not a Swinger.
 
A coworker swears another coworker swings because she doesn't have tan lines. I said all that proves is she sunbathes, but he is insistent his sense of these things never is wrong. I am amused by him.
 
On the other hand, if the woman wears an anklet on her left ankle and it has a key charm on it, that's a good sign of a cuckold couple. I wear an anklet, but it doesn't have a key.
 
On the other hand, if the woman wears an anklet on her left ankle and it has a key charm on it, that's a good sign of a cuckold couple. I wear an anklet, but it doesn't have a key.

Is that true? I struggle to sense sarcasm over the internet, but I can see giving a subtle sign of a cuckold being more likely than of swingers.
 
Is that true? I struggle to sense sarcasm over the internet, but I can see giving a subtle sign of a cuckold being more likely than of swingers.

It's true. Several of the ladies I know in the lifestyle do it and it is common to see a picture of the anklet around the ankle (with the little key charm) on swinger profiles.
 
I'm such a twisted individual!
Every time I read something about a bit of jewelry being a 'sure sign' of something or other I'm always tempted to go out and give that bit of jewelry to a very straight laced and oblivious coworker or acquaintance. (The idea of them being miss identified and never knowing it tickles me on a level I can't quite put my finger on.)
 
It's true. Several of the ladies I know in the lifestyle do it and it is common to see a picture of the anklet around the ankle (with the little key charm) on swinger profiles.

Or she can just be fond of anklets and have no damn idea what you are talking about if you try to approach her.
I would not consider anyone being "this" and "that" based on jewelry or handkerchiefs or any such "sign". A conversation with a few subtle hints while watching them closely is my way of finding out what people are into.
 
I'm such a twisted individual!
Every time I read something about a bit of jewelry being a 'sure sign' of something or other I'm always tempted to go out and give that bit of jewelry to a very straight laced and oblivious coworker or acquaintance. (The idea of them being miss identified and never knowing it tickles me on a level I can't quite put my finger on.)

I don't know of any sure signs.
 
I don't know of any sure signs.
Oh I know, there aren't really any 'sure' signs of anything that I know of. Well maybe a few.
You can't even count on married people wearing wedding rings anymore.

Mine was more a comment on the people who so diligently look for the signs they need to identify "those people" The definition of "those people" doesn't change much in general if it does in the particulars so I have often felt a burning need to send someone off to church wearing something that might just be noticed.

I did mention that I'm twisted didn't I?
In a lot of ways I'm also one of "those people" too. In this instance it's more in general than in particular but still.
The OP never did say why he(?) felt the need to identify what other people do in private.
 
My husband lost his finger thanks to his first marriage wedding ring.
Cant blame him for not wearing one anymore.
ouch!!
Machine shop?
Mine doesn't wear his to avoid the same. I know people who keep wearing them after they're widowed or separated.
It's possible that the only thing that's a 'sure sign' of anything is that breathing in and out is a sure sign you aren't dead.
 
Well I suppose there could be a some Pandora bracelet charm that could signal everyone they are swingers haha
 
There is no full proof way to tell if someone is a swinger or not. I can tell you this from years in the lifestyle. Usually you will only know when visiting an actual swinger club. Even then, there may be couples and singles who are simply checking out the lifestyle but decide it is not for them. In public there really is not a "for sure"way. Over the years I have we have observed women that at surface glance one would have thought for a variety of reasons they would be swingers only to find they were in very dedicated magnanimous relationships. On the other hand we have met couples and women who at first appearance seemed to be very "conservative" if you will but behind closed doors their true sexual nature came out. Learning who swingers are and are not takes time, patience, respect and discretion.
 
A coworker swears another coworker swings because she doesn't have tan lines. I said all that proves is she sunbathes, but he is insistent his sense of these things never is wrong. I am amused by him.
Interesting. How would one know a co-worker does not have tan lines?
 
Back
Top