Creampies

All three of those were nice... I wish one of those guys would have dove in and done some 'clean-up' duty though... seemed like such a waste of those lovely creampies! ;)

Agreed, those vids are hard to find.
 
me too

Frame this with coal-black curls, please?

Yeah, I love that one too. I envision it being mine and a few of my buddies cum, and then cleaning it up inside her with my wife's assistance...lapping up every delicious creamy drop. Very nice. And beyond all that buttery looking delicious cum, that is one beautiful pussy!
 
this feels great but could lead to pregnancy, what about you creampied a chic that you don't even like?
 
These aren't bad either
 

Attachments

  • 01bCuckoldWhatCanBeBetterToLookAtThickRichCream.jpg
    01bCuckoldWhatCanBeBetterToLookAtThickRichCream.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 2,475
  • 02bCreamDrip.jpg
    02bCreamDrip.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 2,344
  • 090.jpg
    090.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,971
  • 091.jpg
    091.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 2,003
You've got some good Posts

VMax...you're putting up some damn good videos and pix here. I don't know where you're getting them, but keep 'em cumming. I like this stuff a lot, but seldom take the time to browse the internet looking for them. Thanks for "helping me take care of business". I've been doing a little test firing today with these.
 
Wow

Ok, I need to stop the email alerts from Lit! LOL!

I just spent 30 perfectly good minutes (when I should have been doing something more productive) watching this video in awe! So freakin' awesome to watch that one! Incredible!

But you're right, I think they might move this one to a different thread for you! Definitely not creampies here!

Not so much a creampie but there still a lot of cum in it

http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=29009
 
i luv creampie, although i have only tasted my own, so far, most women, when you do it will say, don't do that,, but they always cumm real hard when you doit
 
Back
Top