what to wear next

hotnhornie

Virgin
Joined
May 14, 2016
Posts
7
what to wear next to fuck with his brain

hi, i am new on here and i need help. every now and then , my boyfreind and i get together in a hotel room, and i always try to surprise him by wearing something diffrent to shock and excite him. we are just starting out really so still have a lot to learn about each other. so far its been bra , panties and suspenders with stockings, also basque, fishnet tights he could rip off, and other normal things but the best one was when i crossed over the road to the hotel where he was waiting for me outside, then all they way to the room, and when he undid my coat for me , found i only had lingerie on underneath my coat and had been walking around in public like that and no-one knew. it totally shocked him and he loved it. i need some ideas to top that! help!!!


cmon people, there must be some more brilliant and deviously devilish ideas, how about the men,? what would you like to see - bearing in mind that i am 50, not of the slim build and just finding my sexual fantasy side coming to life
 
Last edited:
D(.)(.)

Dollie---------- It sounds like you are doing great without help. Keep it up and you'll keep him up.
 
i do need lots of ideas though, just to keep him on his toes

Dress up very nice, go to a nice restaurant then to a play/movie... Before you leave put on one of those wearable vibes. Part way thru dinner hand him the remote. Tell him to play and have fun with you. Make it a game to see who can last longer
 
D(.)(.)

how about just an over coat and heels
Dollie------ When I was young we played dress up surprise. Sometimes we'd go to a strip club and this was all I wore. Usually my short fur coat.
Or maybe a very short mini skirt, no panties or bra with a low blouse. Then I'd remove the coat while in the bar.

We did the remote vibrator thing about a month ago. We went to a very large flea market then a mall. Hubby had the remote. That was too embarrassing.
 
thats maybe a bit too far just yet, he's not quite ready for that, i am still working on him tho!!!
 
Does he enjoy undressing you? There's some fun things you can do with that scenario.
 
like what please???

I've enjoyed some very erotic times undressing partners with a pair of scissors. Obviously you don't want to be wearing your favourite outfit and it helps if he has some imagination and doesn't just snip the buttons off.
 
hi !

first of all your boyfriend is one lucky guy to have a girl like you willing to go the extra distance to make his and your life exciting . now how about the next time he takes you to dinner wear a skirt and thigh high hose and sit next to him in a booth if possible half way through dinner take his hand and let him realize you don't have panties on ! it should drive him nuts the rest of the dinner and he won't be thinking about his steak anymore.
 
or where a loose top without a bra but have enough buttons open so that when you bend or move just right he or someone else might see a little more cleavage then is normal . message me if you ever want to chat about it
 
Dress up very nice, go to a nice restaurant then to a play/movie... Before you leave put on one of those wearable vibes. Part way thru dinner hand him the remote. Tell him to play and have fun with you. Make it a game to see who can last longer

that would be fun
 
In my experience it doesn't really matter WHAT your wear some much as you make a point of going into the bathroom in something new you picked out just for him.

When we were younger, my wife used to do that. Corsets and thigh highs, garter belts with stockings and high heels.

I always just wanted to know what she would come out with.
 
Try a pair of remote vibrating panties and give him the controller. They make these for women to wear with a small vibrating egg in the panties. They are great fun over dinner--then and later in the room.

Also shave your hairs to be a heart or get suggestive temporary tattoo that can be placed on your body so as he is "unwrapping" you even in the heat of passion, it keeps love and passion kindled.
 
If you go out for dinner or to a party first, some how let him know that you " forgot" your panties. Or when seated at the table or in the restroom take them off and give them to him.
 
When you get to the room make him comfortable in a chair and tie his hands behind the back of the chair and then proceed to do a long teasing strip. Of course during that strip you could be loosening his trousers such that he is free. Don't forget to tease him with what you plan to do with him.
 
Back
Top