Massive cock in my ass?

AppleCucumber

Cum dumpster
I've had more than a few cocks inside me and I've always had a tight ass. My problem is this new guy has a massive cock. Very thick and long. I can barely get more than the head in my mouth when blowing. We've been trying to fit him in my ass recently lots of lube and time for his head to enter and he's got 4 and a bit inches inside me at some point. Any help getting the other half in? He really enjoys going balls deep.

I've had more than a few cocks inside me and I've always had a tight ass. My problem is this new guy has a massive cock. Very thick and long. I can barely get more than the head in my mouth when blowing. We've been trying to fit him in my ass recently lots of lube and time for his head to enter and he's got 4 and a bit inches inside me at some point. Any help getting the other half in? He really enjoys going balls deep.
try a anal plug, keep it in as long as possible

Playing with dildos and increasing the size as your practice until you can insert (with LOTS of lube) one as large as your partner's cock. Practice over a period of time does help from experience.

As has been mentioned, lube, dildos, and butt plugs. Some cocks require planning your day around anal... Especially in the beginning. Butt plugs for the few hours leading up to it are crucial. Work up in size, but don't necessarily "challenge" yourself. You don't wanna be sore when it's showtime. Eventually, you'll adjust and may be able to take him spontaneously, but it takes patience.

Just enjoy trying.
And say a little prayer of gratitude first...

As has been mentioned, lube, dildos, and butt plugs. Some cocks require planning your day around anal... Especially in the beginning. Butt plugs for the few hours leading up to it are crucial. Work up in size, but don't necessarily "challenge" yourself. You don't wanna be sore when it's showtime. Eventually, you'll adjust and may be able to take him spontaneously, but it takes patience.
Excellent advice. Cleaning out followed by ample lubing and plugging is also a requirement for the most pleasurable experience.

Just enjoy trying.
And say a little prayer of gratitude first..
Wow! A good problem! Just take it slow, lube, lube, lube and enjoy the process. Hopefully, he is patient and loving enough to work with you on this.

Get something to insert the lube deeper also. It's easy to lube the outside, but the inside is where it counts. And patience. And most importantly be relaxed.

I took a huge cock for the first time last night. All the way balls deep. He wore a condom that was 69mm in circumference and it was snug on him. I wasn't sure it would be possible, but it was worth the effort.

In my experience this is what works best.
About 5 hours before use an enema. Lots of water to flush things out. (I think I did 4 enemas then 45 minutes later a final rinse) That makes a huge difference. I let me body rest. Then just before my date.
Then I inserted 1 ml of silicone lube (I use an oral syringe to insert it deep) and my medium plug.

At party time I used 2 finger to lube up again.
I was successful.😁

Get something to insert the lube deeper also. It's easy to lube the outside, but the inside is where it counts. And patience. And most importantly be relaxed.

I took a huge cock for the first time last night. All the way balls deep. He wore a condom that was 69mm in circumference and it was snug on him. I wasn't sure it would be possible, but it was worth the effort.

In my experience this is what works best.
About 5 hours before use an enema. Lots of water to flush things out. (I think I did 4 enemas then 45 minutes later a final rinse) That makes a huge difference. I let me body rest. Then just before my date.
Then I inserted 1 ml of silicone lube (I use an oral syringe to insert it deep) and my medium plug.

At party time I used 2 finger to lube up again.
I was successful.😁
I do love a story with a happy ending...

He should stretch and soften you prior with toys or plugs getting larger with each change.
You can practice your ass with a graduated set of stainless plugs.

My secret is Preparation H.
It has petroleum for lubrication and also has some pain relief. It reduces swelling in tissue so you can use it before, during, and after anal penetration.
If sizing up plugs I use that in place of lubricant. I spread in on the entire plug and around my rim.
It is meant to be used there so it's very safe.

Have fun. Remember it's the journey not the destination that makes an adventure fun.

Get the nunce to lift you up, facing away from him and let him plant his cock in you're arse. Then slide down on it. It works for me, when I am being subjected to my Master who is 11 inches, when ball deep in me. It may sting and burn a lot as his cock ploughs virgin ground. You may feel nauseous, but don't worry, it passes. If it's successful you will feel his mushroom head rub on the wall of your large colon. It's the weirdest sensation, it makes my milk flow like spring. You'll feel absolutely used after he comes inside your colon.

pain is the best part of bareback sodomy. you must learn to tolerate and enjoy pain in rectum. trust me. at the peak of pain when the semen enters the intestines the pain suddenly changes to pleasure beyond words. keep the penis in the rectum till it softens and plops out. if it is smeared the pleasure lingers on.

Enema, relax, maybe some weed but for sure a couple of drinks.
Start with smaller dildo and slowly move to larger. You can do it just prepare

Slow and steady, no point going massive straight away and tearing something,

I agree, so does my wife. Years ago sometimes when we would go to the toy store I’d pick up a way larger than I could take dildo and show it to my wife. She would just give me the look and tell me to go put it back. She has literally saved my ass a few times.

I agree, so does my wife. Years ago sometimes when we would go to the toy store I’d pick up a way larger than I could take dildo and show it to my wife. She would just give me the look and tell me to go put it back. She has literally saved my ass a few times.
She's a wise lady

try folding it in half

All the info about lube and butt plugs is good. But the most important thing to do is: when he starts to push IN, you need to push OUT with the same muscles that you use when you take a crap. The harder you push out, the easier the entry in. The sphincter is designed to be closed 99% of the time and only open when the brain tells it that it is time to get rid of waste. So trick the sphincter into opening up by pushing out. That will help open you for much easier penetration. I learned this from and gay friend and taught my wife. She was MUCH more amenable to anal after trying this out. I'm 8" and thick, too.

Last edited:
Back