Sex Position Ideas

Why is this a personal ad? Unless you are looking for a third person it probably should be in "how to".

As for how to use a chair ... It really depends on what you are trying to achieve and why you want to use it in the first place. And what the two of you are into.

We are in a middle of nowhere town and there’s a small towny bar across the street from the room with the chair. The room has a window overlooking the bar. I’m going to sit in the bed and watch my wife masturbate in that chair in the window tomorrow night. Maybe the locals will get a little bit of a view.

We are in a middle of nowhere town and there’s a small towny bar across the street from the room with the chair. The room has a window overlooking the bar. I’m going to sit in the bed and watch my wife masturbate in that chair in the window tomorrow night. Maybe the locals will get a little bit of a view.
looks like you got it all figured out 😂

All that's left is the lighting - just move all the area lights you have there close to the chair and kill the central lights, so that the room in general is dark, only the "stage" with the chair and your wife is illuminated. If the window can be opened - great, if not, well, you got to work with what you have.

I am in the middle of writing a story on exactly this subject - hotel window, woman undressing in front of it, then playing with herself. Only in the story the guy is watching from an airbnb across the street, not from a bar 🤣

My wife and I are staying in an Airbnb the next few days. We could use a little help. Any ideas on how to use this chair? Positions. Sex acts. Etc.

https://ibb.co/RycCgFR

Wife and I did something similar years ago. She sat in an armchair with her legs over the arms while I was on the floor in front licking her clit, among other things. In front of the open patio doors of our room. Disappointing for her because nobody noticed us.

Wife and I did something similar years ago. She sat in an armchair with her legs over the arms while I was on the floor in front licking her clit, among other things. In front of the open patio doors of our room. Disappointing for her because nobody noticed us.
How do you know if anybody noticed or not? Most people will not announce their presence in such situations.

How do you know if anybody noticed or not? Most people will not announce their presence in such situations.
It was ground floor room about 10 feet from a sidewalk.
Door was open.
She was very vocal.

(It was also late at night and all the lights were off.)

Love to lay a woman on her side. Upper legbent towards her chest. Lower leg straight. kneel over the lower leg, give you full acess to both side of her body to caress. and more pm me and can explain better

Love to lay a woman on her side. Upper legbent towards her chest. Lower leg straight. kneel over the lower leg, give you full acess to both side of her body to caress. and more pm me and can explain better
I met a guy on FetLife who introduced me to this position
It is very versatile. He has access to both holes and to suck on or twist my nipples.
When we hook up, we always use this as one of my positions.

Looks like a perfect chair for tantric-type sex, i.e., you sitting upright with her straddling you without a ton of movement, just being inside of her with the ability to kiss and all four hands free to roam and caress. One of our favorites. Or with her straddling but leaning back against you and facing away where you both have full access with both hands to her breasts and her clit.

Just make sure the chair can hold the weight of both of you. You don't want the cost of a new chair added to your bill at checkout. ;)

I met a guy on FetLife who introduced me to this position
It is very versatile. He has access to both holes and to suck on or twist my nipples.
When we hook up, we always use this as one of my positions.
Thats why i enjoy it. Just give the full access to you body. But my mind races to improve it. like a massage table that legs spread apart si can stand but you lay . dam getting my mind racing

Personally, I would move the chair away from the wall, maybe even so the back was in front of a window. With me completely naked & him fully dressed, I'd kneel on the seat of the chair with my knees apart & bend my upper torso over the back of it. Then he'd get behind me, take out his cock. kneel on the seat & fuck me hard from behind. I've actually been in this position before, & being pinned between him & the chair made me feel the impact of his thrusts more intensely.

Last edited:
Back