Respond with Monty Python

there shall, in that time, be *rumors* of things going astray, errrm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi - with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment. At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock.
 
So successful has been the training of the Kamikaze Regiment that the numbers have dwindled from 30,000 to just over a dozen in three weeks!
 
Interviewer: Good evening. Well, we have in the studio tonight a man who says things in a very roundabout way. Isn't that so, Mr Pudifoot?

Mr. Pudifoot: Yes.

Interviewer: Have you always said things in a very roundabout way?

Mr. Pudifoot: Yes.

Interviewer: Well, I can't help noticing that, for someone who claims to say things in a very roundabout way, your last two answers have had very little of the discursive quality about them.



love this thread!
 
That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!


Laughing all through this thread Blu
 
Lil british reference here. I love the cheese shop parody in "the young ones" where alexei sayle says to rik mayall "excuse me is this a cheese shop?" Rik Replies "no sir". "Well thats this sketch knackered then isnt it?" Love it!!
 
Actually I'm the Minister for Overseas Development...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top