Who have you seen in concert more than once?

Sarah McLachlan, Sheryl Crow, Santana, Fleetwood Mac & Jimmy Buffet - three times for each.
 
beansoup said:
Clapton
Springsteen
Pink Floyd
The Fools
U2
Police
Buffet
Flock o Seagulls (Ok I only saw them once, but I wanted to brag)
Aerosmith (they played at my Jr. High dances ever once in a while)
J. Geils
Nickle Creek
Genesis (I think)

How could I have left off Floyd?? Though only got to see them with Gilmore fronting...

Dylan - seen twice...

Neil Young.... - OK

(true story)

Walking behind the stage and there is Neil strumming on his guitar, just humming and singing. About 50 found him back there. He just kept playing, like he was playing to himself. Too good.
 
I really don't go to concerts anymore. It galls me thinking that right next to me is someone who knew someone and got comped. But, when i was a kid, i went to dozens upon dozens.

To date I've seen Van Halen and AC/DC more than any other bands, a total of five times a piece. They were never my favorite bands, so its just coincidence that I've seen them so many times ... and in so many different cities.
 
James Taylor 3 times
Lyle Lovett 3 times - I'll see him for the 4th time in two weeks!
 
I go to a lot of concerts, so there are several bands I have seen more than once. The only band I make it a point to see as much as possible is Godsmack. I have seen them 7 times so far in 4 different states. They are touring again this year, and I am planning on trying to make it to 3-4 shows.
 
I've seen Metallica, Marilyn Manson, Godsmack, Korn, Disturbed, Sammy Hagar, Motley Crue, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, AD/DC, Judas Priest, Stiff Little Fingers, Billy Idol, 7 Seconds, Anthrax, all more than a few times. Going to see Metallica and Godsmack together next month here in Reno. Flying to Boston to see Dropkick Murphys for St. Patty's day weekend, and flying to Vegas to see them again on March 18.
 
Man.....take me with?

edit to add.....eeesh I have seen a lot of bands multiple times ....here is a list as well as I can remember.

Babys......
Journey
Aerosmith
Queen
Santana

Warrant
Tesla
Bullet Boys.......backed these three bands up for a few months.

Nugent
Romantics
Steve Miller
Judas Priest
Fight...with Rob Halford
Styx
Kansas
Rush
Humble Pie
Jeff Beck
Crosby Stills Nash and Young
Neil Young
Kiss
The Rockets
Robert Plant
Pat Metheny
Martina Mcbride....lol....hey.....shes a hottie

and shit I dunno.....I spent twenty years going to or doing concerts.
 
Last edited:
I would but...all the Boston shows are sold out. Eagle70 and I are meeting up for that one and I'm going with a girlfriend to Vegas...if you can get a plane ticket, meet us there! It's gonna be a blast!
 
I was thinking it would be a lot more sexy and thrilling if I was to hook up with a rich girl who wanted to take me places and show me off.

;)
 
I wouldn't normally admit it this, but since somebody else broke the cherry I'll cop to the fact that The Cowsills played the very first concert I ever saw, at the New Jersey State Fair. This was, geez, I don't know, 1967? I'm not counting Rickie Nelson at the Steel Pier when I was about 8.

as for mutliples:

Grateful Dead
Allman Brothers
Van Morrison
Boz Scaggs
Lyle Lovett
Jerry Jeff Walker
Doug Sahm (in various versions)
Tower of Power
Beach Boys/Brian Wilson
Elvin Bishop
David Bromberg
James Taylor
Steve Earle

...and others I can't remember.
 
I'm proud to say I have seen Springsteen twice, Rolling Stones twice and U2 twice as well.
 
I've seen Def Leppard 5 times. It starts out great and ends just as great. I could probably have been a groupie for them.. if I wasn't so nice and innocent. :)
 
I've seen Counting Crows 5 times...they are my absolute favorite band...seeing them in concert is such a treat, and totally worth the money. They put on a mena live show.

I've seen Tori Amos, Lisa Loeb and Aerosmith (twice for all of these) and I was also not disappointed with the money I have spent to see these bands multiple times. Music is such a big part of my life and my creativity...seeing can be almost orgasmic.
 
I've seen Aerosmith 3 times & the 1st show was the best - mind you, they walked out into the sold-out crowd to play 5 songs & performed a song which was videotaped for an MTV special.

Hard to top.
 
69banker said:
I'm proud to say I have seen Springsteen twice, Rolling Stones twice and U2 twice as well.

I've never gotten to see anyone multiple times. If given the chance, though, I'd deff see Springsteen again...and again and again lol Got to see him this past summer.....conveniently enough he played Philly in Aug and my bday is in Aug :D I'd see Billy Joel again (over and over) as well. I don't think I'd see anyone else again, though. Course, the fact that I've been to maybe 6 concerts total might have something to do with that and I missed a LOT that I would've liked to see.
 
Thomas Paine said:
I wouldn't normally admit it this, but since somebody else broke the cherry I'll cop to the fact that The Cowsills played the very first concert I ever saw, at the New Jersey State Fair. This was, geez, I don't know, 1967? I'm not counting Rickie Nelson at the Steel Pier when I was about 8.


Hehehe....I'm proud of you...admitting to having seen the Cowsills. Of course, we were children then, so I guess that doesn't really count. lol
 
Kenny Rogers & Neil Diamond - if that doesn't give you a clue to my age, your not close to my age!
 
Re: Re: Re: Lost count

RobDownSouth said:
*chuckle...John Cowsill now plays keyboards for the Beach Boys.

The Cowsills been "berry berry good" to me. Back when I played competitive trivia competitions, I won a tiebreaker once for knowing the Cowsills covered Cream's "Sunshine of Your Love" AND the Beach Boys' "Good Vibrations" :cool:

Oh yeah...I'd forgotten about that. I saw something about him being with them on tv not long ago.

Cool! What did you win for knowing that information?
 
Sarah McLachlan, and Dave Matthews Band.... DMB used to play at my college a lot freshman year.
 
Oh....forgot to add Backstreet Boys. But only once, and I didn't have a choice. We had gotten tickets for our girls for a birthday present, and someone had to go with them. Since hubby didn't want to, it fell to me. *sigh*

But I refuse to admit that I kinda enjoyed it.
 
Back
Top