The Bunny Thread

I'm crying. Why's everybody being so nice? I don't deserve y'all. :rose:

Do you deserve us? Of course! Why not? We have this little corner of lit here in BDSM where we argue, discuss, exchange recipes, blurt, expose our frailties, drink, confess our sins, post lots of pics - it's pretty cool, when I think about it.

So many different points of view, different experiences. We are all at different stages in our lives. We've all been through varying degrees of shit. And good stuff, too. We are all strangers but, not. I like to think there's a level of (dare I say it?) friendship here. Kinship, perhaps.

You're a part of the tribe, you have been for a long time. Just coming here and baring it all is worth our time. Collectively, we have broad shoulders on which to rest your head. Lots of ears to listen. Hugs, advice, yada yada.

Not sure how you'll find a way to see value in you. I'm pretty sure we will continue being your cheerleaders, maybe if you keep letting us in, we'll start rubbing off on you. Or on you, if you prefer. :cattail:

I'm crying. Why's everybody being so nice? I don't deserve y'all. :rose:

I've been standing on the sidelines watching this thread from the beginning and saying very little but all the while thinking how great this tiny little community is that I stumbled into. When someone truly is wrestling with an issue, they can depend on someone here providing a few words of encouragement or good sense or sometimes even a kick in the pants.

My viewpoint on do you "deserve" us? That's only for you to judge but I think if asked, every person that has posted in this thread would say "of course, why would you think otherwise?" then give you a hug.

I know many on here might provide more eloquent verbal encouragement than I but I'm really proud to be part of the group standing in line to give you a really good hug and tell you we'll be here anytime you're ready to come out and play.

Take care of you, Bunny.:kiss:

[snip] My viewpoint on do you "deserve" us? That's only for you to judge but I think if asked, every person that has posted in this thread would say "of course, why would you think otherwise?" then give you a hug.

[snip] we'll be here anytime you're ready to come out and play.

this... all day long Bunny. :heart:

The clingy guy came over today.

I didn't want him to, but he happened to be in town and sprung it on me while I was still half-asleep and not able to think up an excuse fast enough.

We fucked because of course we did. I almost vomited multiple times during because I so badly didn't want it.

(Also, helpful tip, men, if a woman doesn't have a safeword and says "no"--particularly more than once--then she probably doesn't want you to fucking do whatever it is you're trying to do, so knock that shit off.)

When he left, I drove straight to the liquor store and bought a bottle of vodka and a bottle of gin.

At least I'll be well-stocked for tonight.
Hi BiBunny!
sissy is sorry for your situation.
Maybe next time you should vomit and he might get the idea.

I've been standing on the sidelines watching this thread from the beginning and saying very little but all the while thinking how great this tiny little community is that I stumbled into. When someone truly is wrestling with an issue, they can depend on someone here providing a few words of encouragement or good sense or sometimes even a kick in the pants.

My viewpoint on do you "deserve" us? That's only for you to judge but I think if asked, every person that has posted in this thread would say "of course, why would you think otherwise?" then give you a hug.

I know many on here might provide more eloquent verbal encouragement than I but I'm really proud to be part of the group standing in line to give you a really good hug and tell you we'll be here anytime you're ready to come out and play.

So true. It's such a gratifying thing to see that closing ranks.

As for "deserve," I quote Mr. Rogers from that episode where BiBunny appeared as a special guest and helped feed the fish.

"BB, there's only one person in this whole world like you. And people can like you just the way you are."

So true. It's such a gratifying thing to see that closing ranks.

As for "deserve," I quote Mr. Rogers from that episode where BiBunny appeared as a special guest and helped feed the fish.

"BB, there's only one person in this whole world like you. And people can like you just the way you are."

Then Mr. McFeely came in with his pedophile mustache and his Speedy Delivery...:eek:

Then Mr. McFeely came in with his pedophile mustache and his Speedy Delivery...:eek:

"Sometimes people can ruin things with their 'bullshit.' But we can still like them, just as they can like us when we ruin things with our 'bullshit.'"

I love all of you so much. :heart:

Seriously, my real-life friends are already sick of my shit. So I don't really have anyone to talk to other than y'all now. And honestly, I guess I don't blame them because 99% of my problems are of my own making. But it does get lonely sometimes.

In other news, I met a guy I've been talking to for a couple of weeks today. He and his wife are looking for friends and possible play partners, so I met her, too.

I don't really have anything to tell about it. I hung out with them for a few hours, and that was it. They seem very nice, though. It was enough to keep me from being so depressed all day, although now the black clouds are starting to gather 'round again, and I'm about to go get a drink.

I appreciate everyone so much. :rose:

Some days are better than others.

This is not one of them.

This is a "start drinking before 3 pm" day.

So today, I spent some more time with the couple I mentioned a few posts ago. They seem very nice, and I'm enjoying becoming friends with them. None of my friends live in town anymore, so it's nice to start making some again.

On my way home from their place, though, I got some bullshit sprung on me. My father is moving in with me. *Sigh*

He's a truck driver by profession, but some of you may remember that I posted that he had a brain bleed back in December. He had a seizure on the operating table, so he hasn't been able to start back driving again. He has, however, snagged a job at the company he used to drive for doing something else until he can start driving again (which'll be in December).

Problem is, my apartment is closer to the place he'll be working than my parents' house, so he wants to live with me during the week to save on gas money and travel time.

I couldn't tell him no, but sweet Jesus, this is going to fuck me over so bad.

For those of you who don't know, I work at home, and one of my (several) jobs is as a phone sex operator. At the moment, this is where the bulk of my income comes from. My parents don't know what I do, and I have no intention of ever telling them because that's just a conversation I don't want to have to have.

Him being here--even if he's only here when he's not at work--is seriously going to curtail the amount of work I'm going to be able to do. And I'm already just barely getting by as it is, so I'm panicking because I have no idea what I'm going to do.

This week just keeps getting better and better. :(

So today, I spent some more time with the couple I mentioned a few posts ago. They seem very nice, and I'm enjoying becoming friends with them. None of my friends live in town anymore, so it's nice to start making some again.

On my way home from their place, though, I got some bullshit sprung on me. My father is moving in with me. *Sigh*

He's a truck driver by profession, but some of you may remember that I posted that he had a brain bleed back in December. He had a seizure on the operating table, so he hasn't been able to start back driving again. He has, however, snagged a job at the company he used to drive for doing something else until he can start driving again (which'll be in December).

Problem is, my apartment is closer to the place he'll be working than my parents' house, so he wants to live with me during the week to save on gas money and travel time.

I couldn't tell him no, but sweet Jesus, this is going to fuck me over so bad.

For those of you who don't know, I work at home, and one of my (several) jobs is as a phone sex operator. At the moment, this is where the bulk of my income comes from. My parents don't know what I do, and I have no intention of ever telling them because that's just a conversation I don't want to have to have.

Him being here--even if he's only here when he's not at work--is seriously going to curtail the amount of work I'm going to be able to do. And I'm already just barely getting by as it is, so I'm panicking because I have no idea what I'm going to do.

This week just keeps getting better and better. :(
*hugs*
I'm sorry.....

Why can't you say no?

Will he be contributing to rent? Utilities? If yes, will that offset lost income?

Can you discuss this him? Be up front about this loss of income?

My spidey sense says protect yourself.

Back