You're in the Army Now (closed for guyloveshotstories)

Pulling away from the scene slowly, but still locking on with Arianna's forming train, there were others taking pictures and whooping and cheering it on. I was as well, silently, as my slut lover was being pleased. But now with her permission I could hang loose, either watch the show or go have some fun of my own.

I didn't have to go far. Like a large planet, the scene was drawing in more and more people. The woman eating Arianna out was getting banged and there was a woman between that man's legs licking his ass and sac. The man the colonel was sucking on would pull the back of her head towards him in long deep throat.

"Hey, sexy" a soft voice called out with a gentle touch to my shoulder. Turning around there was a petite woman there looking up at me with almond shaped ice blue eyes and long strawberry blonde hair in a long, low ponytail and wearing a form fitting low cut black dress hiking up her cleavage. She was perhaps early twenties. "Who is that dish that you're with? Your wife?" pointing quickly at my cum bucket.

"No. She's not my wife."

"Fiance? Girlfriend? Lover? Fuck buddy?"

"She's many things" I replied with a sheepish grin and blushed.

The girl smiled, "Well, she certainly seems to be having a lot of fun. I trust that you allowed her to do that" at that moment the man pumping Arianna's throat came squirting cum down their throat.

"Yes. We've allowed each other to have some fun with others" I replied.

The woman's thin pink lips peeled back into a wicked smile, "That's good. Why don't we go over to that couch and I can help you unwind while we watch her." Taking my by the hand she led my to a couch just five or so feet from the scene and once we sat down the woman rested her head on my shoulder and slowly stroked my chest and stomach. "What's her name?"

"Arianna"

"That's a lovely name. My name is Scarlett" she said whispering into my ear then lightly licking the lobe. "Are you up for some more fun?"

"More. More! God damn you, more!" Wilde screeched. Her lovers were squirted their seed into her holes turning her into a Twinkie. She was gasping for breath, chest heaving, skin glistening from head to toe in sweat. Yet, she wanted more. Her lovers couldn't believe it. She grasped their cocks and sucked, coaxing the last drops from them.

"You're crazy" said the black man. He was done. His cock throbbed with pain. He lost track how many times he fucked this woman, and she was not phased in the slightest.

Seeing the other two lovers pull away, Wilde rolled onto her back gasping for breath and locked eyes with Donny as he sat on the bed by her feet. He was hurting, drained in fluid, but the Major slowly licked her lips. "Donny...please..."

Donny shook his head, "I can't."

"Donny....please...I need it"

"You're crazy" he was about to get up and leave, but the Major rolled over and crawled towards him and grasped his hand.

"Donny, please. If you fuck me one last time...I promise...I'll be your cum bucket. I'll be your fuck buddy. Anytime, anywhere. I'll suck you, fuck you, anything you want. I need your cum one last time, please!"
 
Last edited:
More people were walking into the club and seeing the sight before them. The men gaining boners almost instantly and trying to get a closer look. Being penetrated from both ends, spit roasted by two men as another woman was underneath my body grabbing at my tits and rubbing my clit to increase the pleasure for everyone. My cunt had already been filled with cum by three other men, I had swallowed so much cum and I was only getting started. More women came over and started eating out my pussy, licking at the cream that had been deposited into my body. It was a regular fuck fest.

Two dark skinned men stepped up and began to stroke their dicks hard. The tips glistening with a large amount of precum. They grunted as they stroked harder while two American women got down before them and began sucking their balls. One man shot off his load and it coated both women in their reddish-brown hair while the other one aimed his seed at my body. It coated my backside and made the two men spitroasting me cum hard at the sight of my skin being glazed by so much cum.

They pulled out and I gasped for air after swallowing so much and being pushed close to orgasm. The American ladies moved closer to me and introduced themselves.

"I'm Sasha!"
"I'm her twin sister Courtney!"
Sasha: "We're on vacation from the states and wanted to try the night life.. God you're so hot.."
Courtney: "Mind if we clean you up?"

I was still gasping and smiled. "Oh ladies, please.. Clean me up.. I'm Colonel Arianna.."

Both women smiled wide as they moved to lick my breasts and clean my pussy. Courtney pushed her tongue over my clit and began to eat the cum out of my cunt as it dripped out. Or was it Sasha? I didn't care as I moaned out just as another man knelt down and pushed his dick into my mouth.

{Sasha and Courtney}
IMG_3453-296x296.jpg
 
"Oh my" Scarlett gasped, "Arianna is quite the slut." Watching the show she was turned on as she sat next to me, pressing her chest against mine, one hand carefully massaging over my package. "Do you get out like this often?"

"No. This is my first time in Europe" I replied.

Scarlett's lips pursed, "That's a shame. I come here all the time. It's always fun to watch what happens." As she spoke, the black men bathed the American girls in their seed and her fingers wrapped round my member and squeezed it. "Ah yeah" smiling.

"You like that?" I looked to her, before my eyes glanced down at her ample cleavage.

Her blue eyes locked to mine, "AH yeah. See, i'm a school teacher for base kids. I don't get a night life. Here, I can be as slutty as I want! I love...LOVE....LOOOOOOVE to get fucked like your girl there. I also love that nigga dick" winking at the two black men.

"Well...I'm white" I replied.

She laughed, "That's okay, baby. I also love white men." Reaching inside she grasped my member and pulled it out and her smile returned, "Ah yeah" gasping while her head graced down my chest and to the stomach where it rested for a moment. Her hot red lips kissed then suckled then devoured the meat while one hand massaged the sac.

"Oh, I love Europe" I gasped.

"Just wait..." Scarlett giggled.

"C'mon, Donny! Fuck me!" Wilde raged. She was bent over the sink, one leg hiked up over the boy's shoulder as he thrust his pelvis into the officer as hard as he could with his drained body. Her crimson hair was lathered in sweat and Donny grasped it near the scalp and yanked it, "AH YEAH!" she smiled loving it. "Please! Please!" screeching. The young airman was going to give it to her as sweat rolled down his body. Going all the way to the sac he strained as the blood coarsed then came the feeling as all of the blood flowed to his loins. Pulling back he let go of her leg and he pushed Wilde to the floor. Squatting on her knees she looked up at him with a wicked smile as Donny feverishly stroked, then shoved the head against her forehead and groaned as the last of his seed spat out and flowed down the bridge of her nose and onto her chest. She shivered in delight flicking her eyes up at him.

"You're my fuck buddy, now?" Donny asked weakly.

"Oh hell yeah!" Wilde smiled grasping his sore dick and shoving it down her throat.
 
Last edited:
The fun was only starting. I caught a spare glimpse of Walter in the corner being blown by some woman -- perhaps it was the same woman that had come to him earlier. I didn't know. I just knew I was being used as a cum-ster as the twins were cum hungry -- eating my pussy and cleaning me like cats would one another. I placed my hands on either sides of their heads as I was throat-fucked by a tall black dude who was so hung that it caused the sides of my mouth to spread further than they normally would. They were licking his ballsack, catching anything they could as it sent the man spiraling over the edge with pleasure. The black man's dick on fire as he came so much that he pulled back and his cock spat out more seed than we could have imagined. All three of us were coated in semen as I looked to the two women and began to swap the cum between us. I was panting hard as another man came up to me. "I want your fucking pussy.." he ordered.

"Oh no, I've got other plans. I want my man," I said standing leaving the twins on the floor about to get rammed.

The man who looked obviously drunk pulled me by my hair. "I've come here to fuck and you look like you can do more, bitch!"

I reached back and tried to pull him over my shoulder in a defense move, but he pushed me to the floor as he began to penetrate my ass.

"Hey, leave her alone!" one of the women said that was nearby, leaving the cock of the man that was pushing into them, leaving him grunting.

The man pushed her aside and kept pushing into my ass. He was too big. He was ripping me from the inside. It was hurting bad. I couldn't speak or cry for help as I looked for Walter -- my hair being pulled hard as my ass was being fucked.

The other guys that had been standing around stroking their dicks put their junk away as a fight ensued to get the guy off of me.
 
"Your girl!" Scarlett called out, pulling her mouth away from my cock. Looking up to see the man pinning Arianna to the ground and pounding her ass, there was strain in her face, pain, and tears. She wasn't liking what was happening and the twins, bathed in cum and sweat were looking on with eyes wide in horror. Standing up and running towards her, I slammed my knee into the man's face with a sickening crack that broke the bone on contact and sent the man flinging backwards onto his back. "Stay away from her!" I ordered stomping over to the man as he lay sprawled on the ground, blood flowing from his nose, groaning and his cock limp between his legs.

Going back to Arianna I rolled her onto her back and cradled her in my arms, "Are you okay?" Around us the men were still stroking themselves. To them it was nothing more than a show. Scarlett snapped her fingers and two bouncers emerged from the darkness and dragged the man out before coming up to us, "Let's take her to the back to get her look at." Glancing up at the hungry men she said, "Show's over."

Picking up Arianna's clothes and straightening her out, the three of us headed into the back with me helping my lover along. The backroom was actually a loft room, Scarlett's living place, a plush place with large bay windows overlooking the dance floor. The place was cool and she had Arianna lay out on a couch while she carefully examined her. Her pulled apart Arianna's large cheeks to see any damage. There was a lot of cum, juices, fluids there from all of her fun. Her tits and face still had a lot of spunk of them. Taking a wet cloth Scarlett had the colonel roll onto her aside allowing me to gently clean up her chest and then her face, wiping away what made her a cum-slut.
 
Last edited:
Tears flowed from my eyes as I felt the man's large cock leave my overly stretched ass. I turned my head to face my lover. There had never been a man I couldn't take down and yet the man that Walter had taken down to the floor, blood coming from his nose -- was one for the record books. I stood up, my legs weak as I leaned against Walter. The bouncers had come and dragged the man out. Scarlett followed behind the two of us into the loft that she had. I was brought to the bed as she brought towels to us.

"They cannot find out. The U.N. would have our hides and kick us out," I pleaded with Walter, tears flowing still. Per the rules, any confrontations with civilians has to be reported, but this -- this would ruin us.

"Don't worry. I don't know what you guys would get in trouble for. I'm not gonna say anything, hon and I'm sure your handsome stud here won't say anything either.." Scarlett said running a comb through my sweat and cum soaked hair. She leaned me back over a basin near the bed and began washing the cum out.
 
"They won't find out about this," I said to Arianna before saying to Scarlett, "Thank you." Holding on to Arianna's hand I gave a squeeze to assure her I wouldn't leave. Our host did her job well in using soaps and wipes to remove the stench. Normally the hot stench of sex would be a turn on, the staining of hot fluids showing how freaky we were, but that last clash ruined everything. There was no fun, just healing. "I'll try to get as much as I can, but I doubt that I will get all of it," Scarlett said in a whisper, "You're more than welcome to use my personal shower over there," pointing at a closed door on the far end of the room. "I would ask for more about you, but at this point-it's probably best that I don't."

I was so use to seeing her covered in sweat, cum, panting for breath, showing a bit of pain, but it was good pain, fun pain, but now that was taken away. The more I looked at her wet eyes the more I wanted to finish what I started with that man. Scarlett could see the look of revenge burned into my face, "I know what you're thinking, but going after him won't help. You do, then you're cover is blown. The police will be after you. Don't worry. I have a lot of contacts and friends. He won't get back into this place or any other like this."

With a frown Scarlett looked over Arianna's holes. There was no tearing, that was good, but the big man's size could still be felt inside of her.

"Wow. There's a lot of cum" Scarlett smirked throwing aside wipe after wipe. "Not meaning to sound snarky, but, you are quite a slut-in a good way." She looked and me and smiled, "You have a good man with you, you know that. I've seen man husbands or boyfriends just stand there and watch as their girls get fucked. I admit, it's a turn on for me, but when it ever came to that level, most of them wouldn't even bother to stop or, or even stand up. They would use it as leverage over their girls. You fuck up, you get your ass pounded-and not in the good way. Tsk tsk tsk". Taking both hands she delicately ran both palms down the Colonel's flanks and around her posterior, down the outer legs and up the innards. Most of the cum was coming off.

My pocket vibrated, again. Who could it be this time? No surprise, it was Wilde. "Speaking of someone getting fucked in the ass hard." Now I was hating this cunt. She asked, "How was the fucking?" but instead of answering I turned the phone off and put it away.
 
Last edited:
I walked into the shower room that was offered by Scarlett, turning on the water and making sure that it was warm before I stepped in. I closed the door behind me and allowed the water to drape over me. I reached between my legs to begin washing there and was afraid to reach further back. I was sore. For once in my years of being a total slut, I was sore. It hurt even for the soap to wash over the area. I smiled a bit, pushing all thoughts out of my head of the drunken moron that had thought it smart to start fucking me from behind with force. I have been to war. I couldn't let something so meager worry me. I will get over this. I will feel better about this.

I stepped out of the shower and began to dry off. I could hear Walter and Scarlett talking in the loft. I leaned against the door to listen in.

Scarlett moved over to the chaise in the room and looked to Walter. "I think she'll be stronger after this. She'll need someone to support her, and I think you're the one she'll be calling for during this.. So, what are you guys doing in England anyway, if I may ask.."

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Yuri woke up in the arms of her lover. She looked to Holder's sweet face as he slept. She moved her hand up to his face and gently ran her fingers along his hairline. It was short but perhaps they could have more fun in the future. She then moved her hand down to his groin, moving her fingers around to get a better grasp of his manhood that was slightly erect.. "Mm, morning wood," she thought to herself as she looked to his eyes to make sure he wasn't awake yet.

She began to stroke Holder's meat, grasping tightly as she moved her hand up and down.
 
"We're on leave" I said to her, "We're both in the Army, and this is the first time we got leave and we wanted to go sightseeing and relax". I couldn't tell her everything that we were doing, but that was enough to convince her of this.

"Really? Both of you? What's your rank?" Scarlett asked with a thin smile.

"I'm a lieutenant...and she's a colonel" I replied reluctantly.

This made her green eyes widen a bit, "Oh wow..." she wasn't expecting such a gap in both age and rank. Usually it was the other way around with a man with a younger woman, but then she smiled and thought of Aurianna as a MILF of sorts, a hot body, strong minded, and eager to please. "Well, i'm sorry that this had to happen to you two while you're trying to enjoy yourselves, but, can I ask a question?"

"Sure"

Slowly she walked up to me, looking at me with those bright green eyes, slightly swaying her figure, "It doesn't bother you that she's older, your commander, and so slutty with other men?"

"No. Not really" I said.

She smirked, nodded slightly, "Why is that? I've always found men to be territorial and possessive, but you let her flaunt and fuck?"

"She's free to make her own choices," I said, "She has her fantasies and I have mine. We've explored them together. I like to see her have fun and if that means with other men, that's fine, because she always finishes with me."

Scarlett's smile flashed, "And she lets you do the same?" looking down at my covered cock.

"Yes. She does."

"Well, I would say that makes you two definitely unique. In fact, I think that's this is the first time I heard of a military couple having an open relationship and see that it's strong enough to endure in my club." She went over to her leather couch and sat down, asking me to join her. "I will say, she is beautiful. I would kill to have a rack and an ass like that. But, if I may be so bold...do you love her?"

That question caught me off guard. My eyes flicked up to her as she looked back, relaxing into her seat. "I do" I said firmly.

Scarlett nodded, and smiled.

"Not yet" Yuri thought to herself as she slowly stroked Holder's rod. She watched with wide eyes as it slowly grew stiff. She was giddy as it reached its full length and cupping the sac there was a leak of precum falling from the tip. "Oh yeah" muttering. Holder was still asleep, but he was breathing faster. Hehehe. Holder might be a heavy sleeper, but this would be something to wake up. Her chest rested on his thigh, right hand reached over slowly stroking it from base all the way to tip. Out of the corner of her eye she watched his face for any reaction, nothing. She could feel the blood flowing through his prick, a little bit more of precum came out, enough to coat his entire length. She smiled devilishly, licking the hot skin with the tip of her tongue.
 
Last edited:
I listened to their conversation. I smiled when he answered that he loved me. It was true -- I love him too. It was so interesting to think about.. I looked to the mirror. I dried myself off a bit and checked my breasts... There wasn't any bruising. That was good. The pain was subsiding a little bit from my ass. I straightened my hair a little bit before I walked out to see Scarlett near his lap.. "May I join in? There's something big I want to devour.." I said with a smirk.

Yuri continued to rub Holder's dick, licking the tip. Sensations finally starting to stir him. It felt so odd. Rubbing him while he was asleep. It felt so good too. She took him deep into her throat as she moaned a little bit. She looked up to his face. "No reaction.." she thought to herself. "Damn.." she cursed in her mind..

"Just because I'm lying here doesn't mean I'm not awake," Holder said with a wide smile -- having been woken up by the sweet sensation of her mouth on his cock.

"How long have you been awake?" Yuri gasped looking to him, pulling her mouth back as it was agape.

Holder chuckled. "Long enough.. Now, did I order you to stop?"

Yuri shook her head and smiled. "No sir.." she said, devouring his cock once more.
 
Yuri loved the control. She stretched her mouth as far as it would go, until it felt it would pop from its socket, before going down on the General's nob. He moaned in delight as she took him in inch by inch, savoring the flavor and lathering his meat with her spit as her throat strained to take it all. When there was only an inch or so left to go before taking it all in, she started to hesitated, it was too much, but the General refused to let her give up. He placed a hand behind her head and gently pushed her face into his crotch. Her throat tightened and her eyes closed and watered. She popped up gasping for air and spitting a bit of saliva. "Ah! That was good!" Yuri smiled still holding his shaft with the left hand. Without missing a beat she went back down on it.

When Aurianna came strutting in and sitting down beside him, opposite of Scarlett, both of them pressed up against me and their fingers touched my clothes. "Oh yes. Me as well. See, we didn't get to finish what we had started earlier," Scarlett said with a smirk as she leaned her body against mine, those breasts pressing against my chest as her green eyes stared into mine. "Mmmm. I do love to get a taste of your man. May I?"

Two well endowed women pressing against my body, both eager to get a piece of me. I was in heaven as my arms graced their shoulders before slowly going down to their asses and cupped them.
 
Last edited:
His hands on our asses as we were both equally eager to get hold of his hunk of meat. We wanted to taste him. I stuck out my tongue first, looking up to Scarlett. Her green eyes glaring at me. "Oh I would love to share, but I get him first and foremost.. He is my soldier after all.." I took his full manhood into my waiting mouth. The tangy taste of precum that I had come to adore. I sucked him gingerly for a time before I looked up to her. I sat back, rubbing my sensitive pussy. "Put on a show for me.. Show me what you can do for him.."

Scarlett's eyes widened as she grinned like a damned Cheshire cat. "Ohh, I shall!" she said leaning down to take his full manhood into her throat, all the way to the base and he was quite hung. I bit my lip biting back a gasp as I began to rub my clit to pleasure myself.

"Take it!" the General muttered, gritting his teeth as Yuri took his full erection into her throat. She moaned around his full erection. He was nearing that orgasmic peak and it wouldn't be too long before he was filling one of her orifices with his hot sticky cum. "Bend over!" he grunted pulling her up off of his cock.

He turned her around and spread her ass wide, "Ass or pussy?" he asked.

Yuri yelped as she was yanked around, her ass spread wide. "Oh anything for you daddy! Just give it to me!" she begged.
 
I shivered as Scarlett took me down her throat. Her massive chest pressed into my lap, one hand on my hip and the other on my thigh. Her fingers dug into my flesh as she deepthroated me. When she coughed me out, one hand would grasp the wet shaft and slap it against the top of her chest. I brushed the long strands of red hair from her face as she smiled and went back down. Her ass rose up and I reached over and began slapping it watching as my Colonel pleasured herself.

"Come here" I told Arianna, I wanted her to be close enough for me to touch and help her get off as the redhead went to work.

"Been awhile since I had some good American meat" Scarlett gasped. God I loved me some redheads. She was about as wild as Wilde was.

"Please! Please! Please! Please! PLEASE!" Yuri wailed as Holder held her up with his strong arms and slammed her body onto his shaft, impaling her on his rode before lifting her back up and back down. Her head touched the ceiling as she screamed like she was being murdered as the General's rod began touching things inside her body she had never felt before.
 
I moved closer, my legs spread for Walter to move his fingers into my pussy. I groaned at the sensation. I loved the feel of his fingers curling into my dripping twat. I rubbed my clit furiously as I began to moan. My cunt on fire as I watched Scarlett devour his meat. "Lick the underside," I hissed as I urged her on. I moaned more, biting my lip as I threw my head back. My breasts tender but I used my other hand to rub the nipples gently as I rubbed my sensitive little nub.

"Oh with pleasure," Scarlett said grabbing his hand and pushing it down her ass to her pussy. She wanted the same thing. She took his full rod into her mouth as she began to fully devour him. Her throat spreading to accept his length as her saliva dripped down the side of his rod.

Wilde on the other hand twinged as she laid on her bed with her fuck toys to her side. She slapped one of them on the thigh as she gripped his meat, tenderly stroking it. "They're having fun...without me.." she muttered, as if she had a sixth sense about the lieutenant and the colonel.
 
This was truly a delight as Scarlett took me in. She was a good cock sucker. Her tongue wrapped around the diameter before suckling on the hairless sac. Each suction sent a cold shiver up my spine that she could feel as her hands wandered up my chest slowly going up before the tips of the finger nails lightly scratched the skin on the way down. "You're good" I said.

Scarlett pulled back enough to smile, "Thank you. I don't like to brag, but I get a lot of practice. I'm not shy about my sexual appetite," glancing for a moment over at the Colonel before going back down.

With the Colonel now closer I was able to wrap one arm around her waist, pulled her until she was brushing shoulders with me and I helped her along her way with a pair of my own fingers rubbing against the pink hood before curling in and going inside of her tunnel.

"Heyyyy, don't forget me" Scarlett smiled.

"Those fuckers better not forget about me," Wilde muttered to herself as she looked at her cellphone. There was no response yet despite the number of photos and texts she sent to us.
 
Wilde was beside herself as she sat up, she pushed herself off the bed in the room she was in. The dude she was with leaning up on his side as he watched her nude form pace back and forth. "Come now baby, let's get some more fun on. You can put the dildo in me this time," he said waving a dildo in the air hoping to tease her.

"Those fucking fuckers! They are having fun! I know they are! And without me.. Stick it in your own damned self.. I'm going to Britain.. I know they're there." She grabbed up her clothes, quickly getting dressed and pulling her hair back as she slipped on the flight suit over her clothes.

Walter's fingers pushing into my pussy allowed me to gain the pleasure that I was desiring. The simple pleasure that could only be given to me by my man. Oh god it felt like bliss. Then I heard Scarlett mention not to forget about her. "Straddle him then.. He's nice and wet, that shaft should slide straight into any hole.." I muttered as I began to rub myself harder hoping to push myself to the climax faster so I could start building again.

"Fuck Daddy!" Yuri groaned out! Her screams echoing in the hotel room as Holder pushed into her. 1. 2. 3!! And he was shooting stream after stream of hot cum into her ass as her eyes rolled back and he stumbled a bit with her holding her arms back to push all the way into her, emptying his entire sac into her being.

*ding*...*ding*...

Holder panting and grunting as he allowed Yuri to climb onto the bed to rest, wiped his forehead as he reached for the phone in his jacket pocket. "Yes.. This is General Holder." Yuri panted and laid on her back, basking in the glory of having been just thoroughly fucked. Her eyes turned to a look of concern as his face changed. "Yes.. I understand. I will contact them and we will be there at 0600. Yes sir.." He hung up the phone, his cock dangling between his legs.

"What's wrong Daddy?" she asked, placing her hands on his body to kiss his neck gently.

"Duty calls," he grunted, turning to give her a deep and romantic kiss, one that he hadn't given anyone since his wife had passed on.
 
Yuri couldn't move. She tried, but her body failed her. She watched her beloved leave the hotel room before collapsing on the pillow and following fast asleep. Holder headed down the elevator looking at his phone. He was getting text messages that made him groan in diappointment. He had to find the Colonel fast. There was a lot of explaining to do. He tapped out a text message and sent it to her.

"We need to talk now. I'm in the vehicle heading to our command post. Get the lieutenant and your butt to there immediately. If I don't hear from you in ten minutes I'm going to call."

Her phone vibrated in her purse, but the Colonel didn't hear it. There were only the mewing of Scarlett as she climbed into my lap, grasped my shaft, and slowly fed the head into her tight, pink snatch. "Ah! Oh. mmmmm" she sighed licking her lips and settling down, leaning forward to push her perky, but still clothed, tits into my face before turning to Arianna and kissing the slut on the lips while I'm still fingering her dripping cunt. "Thank you" Scarlett said, "For allowing me to have some fun with your man here," shoving her tongue down the Colonel's throat. "Just so you know, I swallow" before reaching down and shoving two of her own fingers into Arianna's cunt and burying her face into her huge chest and motorboating.
 
I moaned out as two extra digits found their way into my dripping twat. It felt so good. And watching the British redhead begin bouncing up and down on Walter's cock, it only turned me on more. I increased the speed on my clit as I now had double the help as she pushed her face into my chest to motorboat my breasts. I moaned out as I threw my head back. "Oh fuck... You're talented.." I groaned out as I began to feel myself getting closer.

"Well, I have been at it a good long while," Scarlett responded as she bounced up and down on Walter's thighs, his cock going so far within her wetness. All three of them were having so much fun.

"Enough is enough!" Holder basically grunted in the elevator as he hit the bottom floor of the hotel they had all been in. It was still dark out, with only the faint hue of dawn beginning to show in the sky. He dotted out an emergency code that would cause her phone to blare loudly even if it was on vibrate.

As both women were nearing their orgasmic edge, me faster than Scarlett, the phone went off. An air raid siren noise emitting from my bag as I jumped my fingers pulling away from my cunt as I jumped from near them and rushed over to find the phone. "Oh god! Walter. We've got to go. We've been called in earlier than we were supposed to!" I rushed around, my pussy still tingling because I had been so close and I was now angry because I hadn't been allowed to complete.

"You have to go?" Scarlett said sliding from his lap.

"I know, but perhaps -- we can come back sometime before we have to go back.." I said with a wink, bringing her closer and giving her a deep kiss for his pleasure only.

"Those fuckers," Wilde cursed as she landed on the airstrip in British territory. She was met on the tarmac by two soldiers in full garb. "A welcoming party?"

"Ma'am. We are here to escort you to the U.N. Proceedings. Please. We will guide you to a hotel to become suitable and then escort you to the meeting," one soldier explained turning, his hand waving to a car to which the back door was opened.

"U.N. proceedings?" she questioned. "What in the hell have they done?" she cursed as she reluctantly got in the vehicle still in her flight suit, the zipper slightly down to show her cleavage.
 
Damn it. I hated to leave. I was damn near about to burst, but Scarlett pulled out, kissed my cheek and laid there gently rubbing herself as we dressed and left arm in arm. Arianna left her our numbers, but the redhead sighed with a smile at the warm memories, "Oh, what a nice guy."

When we left the club and got a cab we dressed each other, but it left me to ask, "What's going on? Why so early?" didn't realize what time it was until I looked at the sky. Damn. "How long were we in there?" rubbing my eyes with both palms before leaning back in the seat. My mind was buzzing of why. Every call from command always left me with the lingering doubt that I did something wrong.

When we reached the UN building we stepped out and were immediately approached by security. We flashed our IDs and they ushered us inside briskly. Something big was going on, but none of them would tell us what was happening.

We didn't know it at the moment, but Wilde also arrived at the building and went inside. When we went into the building and ushered to a large conference room, we stepped in to find Holder already there. He stared coldly at us that made us freeze up. "Sir?" I stammered, "What's going on?"

"A huge foul up" Holder growled, his fingers dug into the headrest of the chair he stood behind. It only flared up when Wilde stumbled in, half drunk on the lack of sleep. Her eyes batted when seeing us, but when she saw Holder she straightened herself up like a pole, "Sir!" she said crisply.

"Good. Now that you're here, I can tell you," Holder began, "You remember Lt. Sophie Dee, from the Azores?"
 
Last edited:
All eyes focused on me as I looked down, my hands clenching as I heard that name. "Yes sir. I remember Lt Dee. What about her?" I knew within me that this could be bad. The woman he mentioned was the accountant for the base and was in charge of the books. But it couldn't be that much of an issue, could it?

"Seems that she has stepped forward and claimed that you ordered her to.." Holder paused, glancing at paperwork on the table that could only be the interrogation of Sophie. "..'Cook' the books, so to speak." He glared at me. His eyes boring a whole through my being.

"Sir, with all due respect, I have to deny the credibility of Ms. Dee's statements in this matter. That was not said and no such orders were given, General Holder, sir.." I walked forward, leaning on the table, looking him dead in the eye. "You know this, sir. This is to not leave this room. This is not to be spoken of outside the four of us here," I said waving my arm around to acknowledge Walter as well as Wilde.

Holder nodded crossing his hands behind his back, listening patiently as I explained.

"Lieutenant Sophie Dee has been on leave from my base in Iraq for quite some time. She has not been there since after the base 'activity' last month. She requested leave from another of my subordinates and I have not seen her since. Doesn't that seem like there should be questioning of her credibility per the statement she has given? I have my records with me and am willing to present them to the board, if it is so desired.."

Wilde was wide awake now. She wasn't sure what had come over the colonel. She leaned over a bit and looked to Walter. "Wow, what crawled up her snatch and gave her this attitude? She's all serious now, love.."
 
"I would agree with you, colonel. However, her statements have reached the UN council and now they want to have a serious look in on our operations. That means that each on you will have to submit to interviews and have your backgrounds looked into, finances, travels, everything," pointing at the others.

Wilde leaned back from me with wide eyes, "Shit..." her sex life was going to be the stuff of legends if it gets out.

Holder looked at me. I was new to the unit, didn't know Lt. Dee, but Holder still told me that I will be placed under the spot light. He picked up the phone and woke up Yuri saying, "I need you here at the UN building. Bring all of your electronics."

At first she took it to mean that he desired her, but when arrived at the scene and saw the four she was perplexed and wasn't told what was happening. Yuri sat a desk with her lover standing behind watching as he told her in a calm voice, "I need you to bring up every piece of data on the unit."

"Every bit, s-sir?" Yuri looked back at him.

"Everything" he smiled. "I want to see fitness reports, movement orders, financing, everything." Holder didn't know if there was an elaborate conspiracy and didn't know if anyone else was on it, but he had to keep Yuri in the dark as to the real reason he was doing this except saying, "I want to be able to present the UN a transparent image of the unit." Holder remembered Dee. She was a young, attractive officer but with a lot of attitude. She had come from an upper middle class family and had a lot of sense of self worth and didnt take kindly to being ordered around by the Colonel who put their problems mildly. Holder remebers getting a report from Dee that there were not enough men hitting on her. "General" she wrote, "Where I come from I walk down the street and have three guys cream their pants just looking at me." In truth, it had to jealousy.

Holder wanted to keep her immune from the others and ordered me, Arianna, and Wilde out and ready for our presentations. We would go in one by one and sent away so that none of us could tell the others what was asked.

Two security guards came for me and I big farewell to Wilde and Arianna. I didn't get a chance to say anything to her before being led out. Going down a short hall the door was opened and I stood in a massive chamber with a rapidly rising semicircle of tables and chairs with representatives from many countries, some of which I have never heard of and all their eyes were boring holes into me. Moved to the front to a podium that bore the UN symbol on the front. There a quick swearing in where I vowed to speak truthfully and to the best of my ability, but it was not a Bible or any sacred scripture. The UN was sinking a lot of money into the unit and with talk of corruption, their public image was tainted and they began immediately with my name:

"2nd Lt. Walter Rhaynes" I said. There was a voice speaking to me from somewhere, but couldn't see who it was, but I knew my voice was being fed to interpreters who translated my words to the many nations.

"How long have you been in the unit commanded by Lt. Colonel Arianna Jones?"

"Less than three months" I said.

"What is your position in her unit?"

That made my pause to think. Been doing so much sex that I forgot my duty. "Unit training. Combat training and readiness" pursing my lips. Had to add a lot of fluff.

"Lieutenant," the voice said, "Your unit was said to be exposed for debauchery and corruption. Supposedly hundreds of thousands of dollars was funnel through your unit and to terrorist organizations in Iraq."

"I wouldn't know anything about that," I told the voice calmly, "I did personnel training. I never did financing or any of that kind of paperwork."

"You do know Lt. Colonel Jones, yes?"

"I do"

"Are you sleeping with her?" When I was naturally hesitant to respond, the voice said, "Do not try to deny it."
 
Last edited:
We were separated. And it was on good reason too. He would have to give his testimony. Wilde would give hers and then it would be my turn. My turn. "Fuck," I cursed as I looked out a window in this large room that I was in. The sun was now up and the fog disappearing from the streets as people were appearing everywhere, going about their business. And here I was -- going to be fucked in the ass, as a manner of speaking, by people that would rather see me dishonorably discharged for actions by a damned jealous bitch that only cared for her own looks. "Damn it.." I cursed again.

"Go in here with her.. I don't have a room available for you yet, miss. Fill out your statement and be ready to present it within the hour," the soldier ordered Wilde to go into the room with the colonel.

I raised my head and turned around. "Well, aren't we in a predicament," I muttered sitting at one side of the long table, a large distance between us as to allow us privacy for our writing.

"Yeah, love.. But hey! You've got a lot of nerve to pull me into this! I was off minding my own business, I don't want to be in this lot with you tw---"

"You know all those texts?" I said gritting my teeth cutting her off.

She sat back in the chair, her arms crossed up under her ample breasts. "Yeah, what of it?"

"They know." And that's all I had to say for her to turn her gaze away, biting her lip. She knew we were all fucked. Our careers. Our livelihoods. Could all be up in flames.

She turned her attention back to me. "How? Who gave it to them? I didn't send it to them.."

"Sophie fucking Dee is who. She falsified a bunch of shit and apparently all our lines of communication have been called into question and is under review," I explained.

"You don't mean..." she muttered, her eyes wide.

"Yep. All those pussy pics, sweetheart," I said picking up the pen and setting to writing my report and statement.
 
"I'm pulling up most of the work," Yuri replied, "At least the ones that were scanned." Holder leaned over beside her looking at everything as it flashed on the screen. Much of it was trivial, but he looked at the screen and sighed. Yuri looked at her superior, her lover, with a raised eyebrow. She didn't understand what was going on.

"Okay" Holder said, "Now, try to find everything associated with Lt. Sophie Dee."

"Sir?" Yuri looked at him. She wanted to call him other things, but couldn't, "May I ask what's happening?"

"This unit has been performing operations well outside of its competence," the voice said. "There are reports here stating that for your Christmas party that the unit performed an orgy."

When those last words came out there was a murmur in the audience followed by a lot of blushing and awkward chuckling. "Sir, is it true?"

I had to be honest and doing so could mean the end of my career. The memories of the party came flooding back, so much sex, hot, steamy, passionate sex, fucking, things I've never done before with so many people. "Yes" I said to them and the whispering came back.

"Sir, you understand what you said?" the voice asked.

"I do" I nodded. Pursing my lips and drawing a deep breath and letting it out slowly to ease the pain I was feeling in my stomach, the roller coaster was not done.

"Sir, I found a bunch of paperwork from Lt. Dee," Yuri said pulling the information on her computer. The General came back to look at the screen, "See here? These are a bunch of complaints written out by Lt. Dee and forwarded to the Colonel." Tapping a few keys she pulled up the first one. "It says here that..." her eyes narrowed it ensure that she was reading it properly, "There's too much busty women in the unit?" her eyes flicked to the General who was amused the slightest. "Sir, is this right?"
 
Holder glanced at the screen and nodded. "Yeah that's the report, but I don't believe it's true." He looked down to his lover. God, he wanted her. To toss everything off the table and throw her on it. His insatiable lust for her quelled only by the fact that there were other soldiers here in the room standing guard by the door and watching every move they made. Spies for the U.N... Anything that was said here could be used against them, no matter what it was. He looked down to her and wrote something on a piece of paper.

"But your breasts are perfect for someone like me. Shred this. 32bit shred." He passed it to Yuri, who read it, her face blushing as she put it into the shredder and began typing out on the computer once again. She opened a notepad under secrecy. "Your cock is the perfect length for someone like me.." she said knowing he was watching the screen before deleting all she had typed.

I looked to Wilde as I glanced across the table. "Okay.. Let's get this straight.. You have an obsession with us.. But uh.."

"But what honey?" the fiery redhead asked looking back to me. Her eyes glaring.

"Nothing, nothing important.." I looked down to the paperwork and nodded my head as I looked over my written statement. I waved a soldier down. "This is to be copied right?"

"Yes and taken to the board for their review and then you'll be taken in.." he said, heading out the door.
 
"Lieutenant, don't you find it odd that you join a unit, do a few missions, and then spend the rest of your time having sex with your commanding officer? This has the plot to a porno movie," the voice said becoming strained. The audience wasn't amused. They were given pictures of what happened, the sex that we did, and all of that we have done.

"We also helped train and give weapons to the Iraqi Army," I countered, "We were under fire once and we handled ourselves well. I don't see how this is such a problem between..."

"Consenting adults?" the voice calmly replied, "Lieutenant, you may be consenting adults, but you're also officers in the US Army. You have an image to uphold. If the public finds out about this...you're done here, Lieutenant. You're excused." Stepping down from the podium, I was marshaled away as the Colonel was summoned to take the stand. I couldn't see her or anyone else I was put into a back room and told to wait there until it was all over.

"Lt. Dee was pissed that she wasn't getting enough attention," Holder muttered to himself, "So she cooks the books, makes it look like the Colonel did it, and then tries to flee from it, but she can't do it alone. Dee doesn't have the ability to be able to go into deep cover by herself...." he stepped away from Yuri as she continued to search. The data on the screen began to flow together, it didn't make much sense. The money had to have a trace. There had to be a trail. That's when she found something, she thought.

"I think I got something," Yuri chirped up adjusting herself in her seat. When Holder came over she pointed to some small words, "Nothing from an account can be deducted without authorization. What I think I found is some price gouging on account of Lt. Dee." Tapping on the keys she pulled up several scanned receipts, "Right. Look here, items like, JP-8 and 5.56 ammo, all common stuff for a unit, but for this amount-the price is just 1% too high."

Holder had his doubts until the other receipts came up, "This is how she was doing it, a little bit here here and there. Some are low as .25%, but all of that starts to build up until she amassed a sizable chunk of change. Then look at this, there's our mission to help the Iraqi Army. She gave the money to Colonel Abu'dah."
 
Back
Top