You're in the Army Now (closed for guyloveshotstories)

Wilde was so jealous that she had a scowl on her face. She wanted to just push Arianna off, straddle, and fuck me dry. I knew of one more way to hammer in a nail, "Turn around" whispering into the Colonel's ear. I wanted to play with her large ass and couldn't in this position. It was good going as Arianna slid off my pipe, turned around, grasped it and slowly fed it back inside of her before bouncing again. Going easy at first, she quickly picked up the pace and smothered my glowing face into her bosom. It was humid with so much heat and sweat rising from her body, but now my hands flew down her sloping back to her ass, prying the cheeks apart and exposing Yuri watching as the shaft was shoved up her pussy and came out glistening with juices.

"Must resist...must not..." Yuri kept telling herself, but it was too much. Watching Arianna get it on was trumping her emotions that her heart was pounding, it was becoming hot that she unbuttoned her blouse to let out the heat exposing her sports bra underneath.

"mmmmmm ride me. Harder" I said to Arianna, looking up as her whoppers slapped me around giving her ass several times leaving faint red marks, "Harder, I said" and she obeyed, slamming down, breasts flopping onto my nose, "Oh God yes!" loving it as I held onto her.

If Wilde couldn't win me over with flirting, pleas, and bribes, then the only way was through force. She adored Arianna and had jealousy-jealousy of getting good dick and being denied a taste of it. Removing the toy and brandishing it, she approached Arianna and shoved her aside, "No! No! No! You're doing it all wrong, silly. You don't just take it, you have to appease the cock," slowly she kneels before me, hands pushing away my knees, "It's like a plant. You nurture it gently," palms sliding up the thighs making me quiver before gliding over the sac and both up the shaft, "Water it" spitting against the head, allowing the saliva to slowly seep down the smooth skin, "and allow it grow with proper care," fingers wrap around the member and slowly move up to the head and back down to the shaft. "Sometimes, a few good words helps stimulate the growth" looking up and winking, "Stud muffin..."

I did as I was commanded and turned around on his throbbing meat, moving to slide back onto his. My pussy quivered as I took his entire length back inside my body. It felt absolutely amazing. His cock was what I had always been looking for and now I had it. "Ohh yeah baby, fuck me raw!" I moaned out. I looked over to Wilde and smirked. I was loving having Walter's huge rod thrusting into my quivering quim. My juices were coating his rod and my breasts were bouncing in his face. Then...I was pushed off. "Ohh hell no!" I groaned as I looked to Elisa. Her face was instantly between Walter's legs and looking at his cock. "I know how to pleasure him just fine," I growled.

Yuri started rubbing her pussy again as she watched the spectacle before her. She had never seen her commanding officer be told to do something by another woman before. It made her hot and made her wanting more. She was fucking loving it as she dipped her fingers into her hot cunt.

Elisa began sucking Walter's cock nice and deep, moaning at the taste of his and Arianna's combined juices. "Ohh fuck, so nice," she moaned as she stood up. She quickly straddled his lap, sliding her dripping cunt over his cock. She moaned out in ecstasy. "Ohh fuck.." she moaned as she looked over to me. "You have to pleasure him with a tighter cunt." She began to bounce up and down on him as she pressed her lips to his in a quick motion.

Wilde was living up to her name as her pussy lips clenched tight round my member, slick skin sliding against skin as she slammed her pelvis down, arms wrapped round my neck, lips locked passionately as she rode me all the while moaning into my mouth, the covered breasts pressing against my chest. Her nipples were hard and she was loving getting her rocks off showing up Arianna. "See?" Pulling back and panting for breath, "He fucking loves it". I knew what she wanted, to show off, and she was about to make my jism explode inside her tight cave, but I didn't want the pilot to get my seed. Sensing that I was nearing my orgasm, she slowed the pace and stared at me with those bright green, transfixing eyes, "You can cum anywhere you want, stud" Reaching up and pulling down the zipper of her flight suit where the cleavage became exposed, the sweat lathered fun bags glistening, begging to be covered, "in my ass" that would make it easy to clean up, "or I can swallow your seed" slowly licking her lips with the tip of the tongue around her lips before flaring her eyes. She was begging for it, but she wasn't going to get to it.

Gently pushing Wilde off my lap she fell to her knees, hands in the thigh expecting a facial. Men always loved giving her facials, it showed a bit of domination as well as being fun to watch as she lapped it up and swallowed, but just when she thought she was going to get it, I turned to the colonel and ordered her to kneel beside her while grasping my member and stroking vigorously. Arianna did what she was told, Wilde looked out the corner of her eye a bit confused bit she remained there waiting and looking up hungry.

"My baby is going to get my cum and then she's going to share it with you" I said to Wilde. "She's going to lay on you, and you're going to swap kisses with it"

It wasn't a request. Wilde's eyes widened, "What?" Before looking at the colonel. She didn't object to it, especially after I slapped my meat against both of their faces, smearing the saliva, juices, and precum on their glowing faces. Just dirty women. Arianna needed it and to show my affection for her I stepped forward and jerked off, grunting in delight as my blood coursed hard, veins bulging, as my rod plunged down her throat one more time before pulling back, head just a few millimeters from her craving lips before my rod exploded in a series of hard shots, the first went into her agape mouth then the second creased her right cheeks.

"God damn!" I gasped still stroking as all of the pent up agression was spent at this apex that my knees weakened but most of my cum landed I her mouth. "You're so beautiful" I said to Arianna as her mitubwas being filled the flat of the tongue barely visible in the sea of cum sloshing about in her mouth. I leaned in and kissed her forehead.

Yuri had take out her camera and snapped a few pictures on silent mode trying to capture the moment so she and her lover could, perhaps, try it themselves when her brow was flowing with sweat as her body ached to be released. Watching the two officers sitting there, ready to take the seed. She wanted to push them aside and take the cum for herself, kneel before me and get a taste of it and feel the rich, hot fluid spray against her glowing flesh where she would finish herself off herself off, eyes closed projecting the image of her hard lover on top of her.

Last edited:
Even though the camera was on silent, it still made a shutter noise. I turned to wink at Yuri before turning back to Walter. His cock was raging hard -- glistening in the juices of Wilde. I knew was was coming next. I wanted to taste his spunk. It always drove me mad, wild with lust. My tits were adorned with perky nipples as I awaited patiently. Then it spewed forth, like a gushing wave on the river rapids! His cum splattered on my cheek and into my mouth. I held my mouth open wide to catch the majority of his cum. I savored the taste of his seed and then turned my attention to Elisa, whose eyes were wide with both astonishment and fear.

"I've never done...this.." the redhead admitted. Her body quivered for a taste and yet she was shy. She had never felt this way before but now more than ever, she wanted to try it.

I smiled as I looked to Walter for his approval and then I pushed Elisa over, pinning her to the floor. Her breasts bounced around with each breath she took as I hovered over her mouth, before lowering my lips. I pushed my tongue into her waiting orifice and allowed her to taste the essence that is Walter Rhaynes!

The captain's eyes widened, fists groped the colonel's back as her hot body tasted the tangy spunk flowing into her mouth. Wilde's body began to relax as she was pinned to the cold metal of the floor. Arianna was in control, dominating the fiery redhead in every way as the sperm flowed into her mouth. Her eyes were wide at first then eased as their tongues came into contact with one another. Cum flowed back and forth, over their tongues, between the teeth, and over the lips as the two hot officers savored the pleasure. Wilde's hands stroked the colonel's back then slowly moved down towards her hips and backside. She was trying to come out on top in some way, but she was defeated. She was now the colonel's bitch, she just didn't want to admit it. The great Wilde had been conquered.

Watching those two go at it, Arianna shoving my seed down her throat and rubbing chests together was making me hard all over again. It was a instant turn on, even though my rod was warning that it was in pain, I thought I was good for another round or two, but watching the colonel pin Wilde, grind into her, rub breasts and feed my seed, I felt that it was enough. Walking around slowly towards the colonel's backside, taking cock in hand, I slapped her great ass several times. "Better than flying First Class, isn't it?" I asked.

All Wilde could do was moan and blow bubbles as she lapped at the drooling semen.

"You like it?" I said to Yuri as she stopped recording.

"Yeah, that was pretty hot" she confessed with blushing red cheeks while straightening out her legs. She was trying to hide what she was doing this time while watching, but we all knew as she pocketed her phone and addressed her uniform. Now she wanted her man.

"Come on, let's let the pilot back up" I said to the colonel, helping my lover up, pressing my hard body up to her's and fondling her ass and chest, loving the feel of her large, soft body parts-lathered in sweat-in my hands. I gave her a couple of hard spanks to her ass and rubbed the palm of the left hand between the cheeks, teasing her greatly while smiling and giving a kiss to her lips.

I could feel the heat coming off of Elisa's pussy as I held my hand down there. I could easily finish her off but I knew that the flight was nearing its end. It had been a wonderful trip. I allowed Wilde to lick the rest of the cum off of my face and then I stood up, pressing my body against Walter. "It was truly exciting. Way better than a normal flight.." I pressed my lips against his. His hand on my ass made Wilde almost go crazy.

"Fucking hell! You have the perfect man to fuck whenever you want. I just bounce around trying to find the perfect dick.. And as luck would have it, your man has the perfect fuck stick.." Wilde admitted as she stood up to stand naked in the cabin.

I laughed looking at her. "Oh yeah, he's the full package.." I rubbed his dick gently knowing that it would be sore, but I was paying careful care to it. It felt really good in my hand. Oh I couldn't wait to fuck him on the ground in England.

I've been called many things in my life, but "the full package" and "the perfect fuck stick" was certainly not until now.

"Thank you" I said to Wilde before Arianna and I began making out in front of her, hands sliding down her ass, prying open her cheeks and rubbing the holes as her heaving breasts pressed against me. Though her lips still had the tangy taste to them, I didn't care because it was my own sperm. We kissed for several seconds, sliding tongues down each other's throats as Wilde stood there, hands on her hips, with a scowl on her face, but knowing that she wasn't going to win me over, she decided to dress herself slowly in her flight suit and boots.

"We should get dressed" I said slowly pulling back and staring into her eyes, "I have a feeling that our captain here is going to make things...difficult for us."

Sure enough, I was right. After dressing herself, straightening herself out, Wilde went to the cockpit and took the controls of the bird. She felt jealous that the colonel had a man, a real man.

"Here, let me help you" I said to my lover with a smile and helped her dress, sliding on her pants, socks, boots, and then shirt and blouse, taking my time slowly and buttoning her up.

Even during my divorce, the feeling of not being loved ever again made me feel useless. It felt like I'd never would find another person to love me and now, even though the sex is absolutely to die for, it was amazing to have someone who respects me as well. That is what I have found in Walter. I started to get dressed. Straightening my uniform and pulling my hair back into the tight bun it had originally had been in. I looked to Yuri and smiled. "Ahh, it seems you are wet still," I winked to her, motioning at the wet spot between her legs.

Yuri looked down and crossed her legs, her face blushing brightly as she put the camera away. "I just can't help it. I'm wanting my soldier man and watching you guys go at it like animals, it made me --- well, it made me really fucking horny, ma'am."

I laughed as I buttoned my fatigue top. "Yes, I'm certain that Holder will love to see you again. He's not married you know. Hasn't been since his wife died of cancer about 3 years ago. I'm grateful that it was you to show him a good time. I'm certain that is what his wife would have wanted him to experience."

Yuri gasped hearing that about her lover. "Oh, I see. Thank you ma'am. It's my pleasure." She straightened herself and looked out the window. "I think we're almost there."

Wilde overheard a bit in the cockpit and looked to her co-pilot. "Perhaps you and I can go for a drink or two at a pub before we head back." The man looked to her wide-eyed and nodded his head in haste. After hearing the activity in the other part of the plane, he was wanting to get in on some action. Wilde smirked. Perhaps this day wasn't a loss after all. "We're coming in for a landing. Please fasten your belts and keep them there until we've come to a stop."

I looked to Walter. "Seems we're almost to our destination. Perhaps a moonlit dinner at the hotel?"

"Absolutely" I smiled taking our seats side by side. The landing was smooth and taxing to the tarmac and the engines spinning to a stop the rear ramp dropped. The three of us stepped off into a clear night. A car was waiting for us driven by a man in uniform, saluting the colonel he said, "I've been instructed to take you to the hotel where General Holder and staff are," and took our bags and we hopped in and drove away leaving Wilder alone with her next meal.

Now with cell phone service, Yuri was sending her lover all kinds of messages with a snarky grin on her face that the two of us could clearly see sitting across from her. Arianna and I sat brushing shoulders and knees trying to pretend that we weren't about to rip each others clothes off. At last, a real city where we didn't have to wear body armor-carry a rifle-or pull convoy duties. We were back in civilization. We could do just about anything now...after dinner.

Arriving at the grand hotel we stood for a moment and looked up. The General's always get the best places-it was like the Four Seasons. Our bags were loaded onto a dolly and pushed in for us and stepping inside we were greeted by a blast of cold air sending chills up our bodies. There was color, there was life. We were greeted by an employee, "General Holder sends his regards. He's speaking to people in the conference area. But here are your keys to the rooms. Your belongs will be sent up". People watched us during our walk to the elevator, perhaps not believing that good looking people were in the service. I turned on my phone in the car, and during the ride up it started to vibrate. Looking at it, the number was not one I was familiar with, but it quickly became clear whom when the sender was.

"I want your fucking cock RIGHT NOW!" the message said then came a picture. Hesitant to open it up, but when I opened up the picture-there were the brilliant set of eyes, flaming hair, open mouth, and the dick disappearing inside. Seems that Wilde was already savoring her next meal. With a smile I showed it to Arianna then reached down and cupped her ass and gave it a firm squeeze. "What are you thinking of for dinner?" before pocketing the phone. We could do anything go anywhere. We could wear regular clothing, perhaps something a bit more revealing in dinner for ourselves to hike up the tension before coming back to our room and go down like piggies. We were free, she could get out of that tight fitting uniform and into something comfortable, something that would make her feel more like a woman and not a colonel in charge of people. I could get out of this uniform myself and be a man once again. The elevator ride up allowed us to snicker and look at Wilde's pitiful attempts to win me, "You have to admire her persistence" I said cupping her ass and squeezing hard. She couldn't win me no matter how hard Wilde tried. "What are you thinking for dinner? Steak or lobster?" I asked wanting something thick and savory.

Yuri had her own room and she bolted for it. When she flopped onto her bed and tapped out on her phone, "I made it to the room. Mmmm. I'm waiting for you" then rolled over to her back and wondered how he was going to take her. She was ready to burst and so many things were flowing to her mind. Holder lost his wife to cancer. That was hard to process. How was he taking it? Was she prettier than me? Remembering the lingerie she brought along, Yuri pondered if there was enough time to freshen up and slip them on before Holder came up. Should she just wear the lingerie, or wear it under her clothes, or better-her uniform. No. Be simple, perhaps just the lingerie for now and then a shower with the general.

Then came the introduction. She pictured his powerful figure in the doorway, wanting her and she would be on the bed. Should she be seductive and lay upon the bed waiting for him, or pretend to be asleep, or better- she flopped on her bed doggy style-legs spread and ass in the air. "Should I just say 'take me'?"

While she was doing all this hard work, Arianna and I just walked into our room and looked at the gracious space and lush furniture. Just one night here would cost a fortune.

Last edited:
General Holder was riding in the back of a government car as he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. He pulled it out only to realize there were numerous texts from his sex kitten. He opened them one by one -- his face growing redder and his dick harder with each one he read. He had to adjust on the seat several times so the driver of the vehicle wouldn't see the type of situation he was in. He looked out the window and then responded to Yuri.

*I'm pulling up out front. I want you absolutely naked. No clothing but your combat boots. Be sitting on a chair close to the window, slightly turned so people outside can see your face. -H*

Yuri's phone buzzed as she was eagerly about to send the next text. She closed it down saving as a draft so she could open the incoming message. Her eyes went wide and her mouth became agape, her nipples hardening beneath her top as she read his words. She ran to the window to see him getting out of a black vehicle. Her heart leaped in her chest as she rushed to get absolutely nude with the exception of her boots. Her body covered in chill bumps as she sat down in the chair, eagerly awaiting his arrival. The knob turned on the door as she turned her head to see him walk in. "Like this?" she asked innocently, her legs spread wide as she looked at her soldier man in the doorway.

"Lobster sounds good," I smirked as I placed my hand on his ass while we walked up to our room. As he opened the door, my eyes went wide. The room that the General had put us in was very extravagant. It was larger than most homes I had been in back in America. "Oh damn," I muttered under my breath. The bed was huge, almost big enough to sleep about 5 people and everyone have room to themselves. I looked to Walter. "Fuck..oh the positions we'll make," I chuckled.

I walked into the room and kicked off my boots. My uniform smelled of sex. I shucked it off and stood there before him in the nude. "I don't know about you, but I could use a shower. That redhead devil of the skies makes everything reek of sex.." I winked as I walked to the bathroom -- a huge double shower catching my eye. I turned to look at him seductively. "Coming?"

Her words had two different meanings. Of course I was coming. Only a mad man would refuse. She slipped inside the shower and got the hot water going while I dressed down. The bathroom was filled with a thick layer of steam by the time I made in there, but it was easy to find the colonel as she was humming a tune while moving under the falling water. The fog glass door was pulled open and I slipped in behind her and slowly slipped my hands around her hips before pulling her close, close that her bare backside came to press against my flat stomach and her head nestled beside my own. Ah we had a moment together with no others to bother us. "Lobster sounds good" whispering into her ear, "Let's say we order room service...after we're done here. We need to be thorough in our cleaning". Though a bit sore from our ride, I wanted to have more personal attention with Arianna, away from the others. It was just going to be the two of us. Moving my hands up along her flat stomach, the hot water was falling over her breasts and running like a river between them as it was being funneled until I cupped the base of them and let their girth be felt. Ah this was so comfortable, bare backside and large, dangling breasts in hand and her head resting against my body we hugged there in place for a minute with only the sound of the spraying water filling the small, veiled room.

"I could get use to this" I said to her in a whisper before gently squeezing them. She sighed and leaned back against me a kitty in my hands. A large, soft kitty purring for me. Her heartbeat was felt against mine as the more excited she became the faster it beat. It was hard not to feel aroused at just a few touches.

"Oh my God!" Yuri was red faced, but knew not to disobey. She hurried dressed down, shoved her feet back in the boots, laced them up and sat down on the chair and readjusted herself several times so that she was confident that it was the right angle. And then she waited.

The minutes crawled by painfully slow for her. She put her phone and watch away and stared at the door. Every time a person go by she felt her heart climb up that it was him, but it wasn't. She formulated a plan or several. Was it going to be soft and romantic or fast and hard? Is she going to have to beg or is he? But as the last few moments ticked by when the lock slowly turned and she tensed up, puckered her lips and smiled, he wasn't General Holder. He was 'Daddy'

Last edited:
The sensual sex was starting off good. I loved having a break from the hectic side of sex. The constant cumshots, creampies and spread anuses was a little much after a while. I pushed my lips to his and began to kiss him passionately. Away from the war-zone was a good little break. It felt good to have an actual shower and not have to worry about whether or not the water would go cold. And to sleep in an actual bed, not a cot. This was going to be the best time ever, even though the fun may not last because of having to deal with the UN matters come tomorrow. But right now, I was enjoying the time with Walter. The water cascading both of our bodies felt good. The sex and the warm stream was helping with any pains we might have. Any soreness that we might have gotten from working in Iraq. I pulled back from the kiss and smiled at him. "Oh god, I think I could stay in here forever," I smiled looking to him.

"Oh Daddy, I'm here like you asked," Yuri smirked as she spread her legs wide.

Holder dropped his bag and removed his coat. "Oh yes, just like I was wanting you to be. Good girl." He walked over to her and began to run his hand across her face. She looked lovingly into his eyes as he reached down to run his fingers down her inner thigh and began to rub her pussy mound. "Someone is wet for Daddy, aren't they?"

Yuri smirked as she looked to him. "Oh yes Daddy. I've been waiting for you."

"Me to" I replied as the hot water rolled over us. This was a near perfect moment. What would make it better would be a tub for us to lay back and marinate. My muscles began to sigh as the heat did its work. We stayed that way for a couple of minutes, tenderly moving our hands over each other's skin, feeling the parts, a few kisses, then came the part of cleaning one another. Lathering up soap onto a sponge I rubbed it up her thighs and stomach from behind then up her ass and up the back and shoulders going over the areas carefully to remove any trace evidence of our fun on the aircraft then over her breasts. The white suds slowly pealed from her body revealing her tight flesh underneath before we stood underneath the shower head and purged herself, turning a few times to ensure that she was clean all around and then came the hair. She took conditioner and shampoo to keep her hair full of volume and we had all the time in the world to take care of it. I washed her hair slowly, working the tips of the fingers into her scalp and then watching her clean herself before me. It was a private show, what she's was doing. The room was filled with steam, and we had this private shower all to ourselves.

"Now it's my turn" I smiled at Arianna.

"That's good. Now. Why don't you help me out of this uniform," Holder said taking a step back. Yuri eagerly bounded up before the general and began to unbutton his blouse, but she was going too fast. "No" Holder said. "Do it slowly"

It dawned on her that Holder was making her wait, teasing her. Biting her lower lip she smiled and did what she was told going down his blouse. "Yes, daddy" Yuri moaned softly. "Anything for you, daddy", pulling it free from the pants and peeling it off his shoulders showing his white undershirt and strong arms.

That's what Holder wanted to hear. When it came to the trousers she removed the buckle, loosened it, and let gravity do the rest. Now Holder was before her in his undershirt and underwear as Yuri sat before him.

"Good girl, now you know what I want next right?" Holder asked looking to his lover. He thrust his hips out a bit, showing her his erection. "I want you to keep my hard for a little while, then I'll decide what to do next with you.." He looked through his phone at her ideas she had sent him. Each one bringing a smile to his face and making his cock twitch.

Yuri smiled as she looked up to him, nodding her head in haste. She slid the crotch opening to the side and brought his cock out. She licked the tip gently before tilting his dick up to lick the underside. She fully licked from the balls to the tip before going back down again. She was good at giving head. She knew it and anyone she was with knew it. She wanted to give him the best head ever as she began to rub his balls gently, building him up.

I finished up running the soap over my body as I looked to him. He had began washing himself as I switched positions in the shower so he could get a majority of the water. "This is amazing. Just to be here together...no worries at all." I moaned as I sat on the bench at the one side of the shower, looking at his cock for a bit. I reached out and touched it gently before I looked up to him. I slipped down to my knees and began to lick his cock, the water washing down off of him making it extremely wet. I moaned as I licked the head. "You wanna get dinner now, or in an hour?"

Once she had my balls in her hand and head in her mouth my whole body shivered, "In an hour" I replied with a smile as her face began consuming my rod. I hovered over her kneeling body, breasts pressing against my inner thighs. God yes, this was the high life, being in a executive hotel and being massaged and blown by my lover, the colonel. Her gentle has massaging the sac, lips wrapped tight around the head, tight throat gobbling down the shaft. Reaching over her head and shoulders I slapped her bare ass cheeks hard then played with them by prying them apart all while hot water continued to flow off my body and onto her's before going down the drain. That's all I could say to her because I didn't want the magic of her mouth to cease as she gave me a fantastic blow job.

At the same time, Yuri was on her knees before the General taking in his meat as far as she could with her hazel eyes staring up at him as he stared back. His fat head was going down her throat, cutting off her breathing but she kept going even as her eyes began to water showing that she could do it. She had sucked a lot of dick in her time, but he was not only bigger, but knew how to treat her. When she was down to the last inch of his rod, the general reached down, grasped the back of her head, and pushed her the rest of the way. Yuri's eyes jut open at this, hands patting his thighs then gripping them tightly before coughing him out.

I moaned around his shaft looking to him, his hands slapping my ass and gripping my flesh with his callused fingers. I loved the feel of his fingertips caressing my skin. It was so invigorating. My mind began to shift elsewhere as I thought about how Yuri must be having the time of her life. I shifted around and raised my ass in the air. "How about entering here, baby?" I said spreading my ass cheeks. My tight ass-star was before his eyes as I pushed my ass up in the air more, hoping he would take the bait. I moaned as my tits dangled beneath me. "Pick a hole, sexy," I commanded him. "That's an order, soldier."

The General only smirked as his lover looked surprised at how his cock pushed so far within her mouth. His throbbing shaft pushing into her and making her throat expand with each thrust of his hips. It felt so good to be given head like this. He soon retreated his cock and looked to her. "Up on the bed, I want your pussy in the air.." Yuri smiled and moved around to kiss him before getting up on the bed. She laid on her front and raised her ass high. "Like this daddy?" she questioned him.

She teased me with her large ass, shifting it slowly left to right watching the cheeks shudder under the impact of a few more slaps from my palm. She wanted either hole, so, she was going to get it. Moving behind her ever so slowly, I took my rod in hand and slowly traced it along her inner thighs moving up and over her mounds, spreading the leaking precum like butter over her hot ass. A little in the pink and a little in the stink, but before Arianna gets my meat back inside of her, I was going to give her some more things to be wild about. Reaching down between her legs the tips of my four fingers brushed over her wet, pink pussy lips then touched them before slowly sliding inside of her and watching her body shudder as my digits worked their way up her cunt. While she exclaimed and moaned, I pressed the fat head against her anus, spat on the tip, lubed it up with a few strokes then pressed it in harder until it disappeared inside.

"Just like that" Holder smiled watching her splay her thin legs in front of him, exposing herself. Crawling onto the bed slowly Holder stared into her eyes. She wet her lips in anticipation, drew a deep breath, when his broad shoulders were close enough her thing fingers reached for and grasped them to draw his manly body forward. His large, heavy hands touched her thighs. She squirmed a bit then smiled before sighing as his lips touched her flat stomach slowly moving down to her thighs.

"Oooh, baby," I mewled as his cock disappeared inside my tight ass. It felt so good as he went deeper. Of course I've always had a thing for anal. I loved how he slapped and gripped my cheeks, my tits dangling under my body, the nipples hard as he fucked me nice and hard from behind. It felt so fucking good. "Harder...faster...I want to be raw!" I commanded him. I wanted to feel the effects even after he exits my ass.

Yuri was enjoying the time with her lover. The feeling of his touch made her shiver with anticipation of each move Holder made. His lips pressed against her clean shaven pussy and delved a tongue inside. She let out an ooh and ahh as she felt him go deeper with his tongue. It felt so good. "More...more..." she begged.

"Did I give you orders to speak, little girl?" he spoke with a hint of firmness.

"Oh no, daddy, sorry...ahhh mmmm.." she moaned as she began to bounce her hips up and down.

Her hole was so tight as my rod slid inside, the head pressing against her walls then came the grip as it wrapped around my member. Pressing her up against the wall, hot water falling over us as my pelvis pressed against her. Such a good little slut. Snaking both hands around her chest and cupping those large, heavy, soft breasts and plucking the nipples before whispering, "You're such a slut, colonel" curling my words before pressing it in harder. There was no ability to quench the hunger we felt for each other as we went at it in the shower, the steam rising from our hot bodies was more than the steam from the hot water. It obscured our vision, sure, but it didn't both us as we could easily feel each other. "So fucking tight" kissing the back of her neck and nipping at the hot flesh.

Holder could feel Yuri shudder in anticipation as he held to her tightly. She was use to being fucked, but this was much different as the General knew what he was doing, teasing her and pleasing her, making her want more of it before slamming his dick inside. He pulled back and raised her long legs into the air before coming forth and having them drape over her shoulders. Rolling her hands up her chest and then sliding the palms around his cheeks she wet her lips in anticipation and smiled as he entered her slowly.

The water was really hot and it drove me mad as he fucked my ass. It was amazing at how well he was stretching me out. His dick was so large and was going so deep within my being. I could feel him even more as reached back to rub my clit. "Fuck...yes...so big!" I couldn't handle it anymore. I was about to cum and I knew that would push him over the edge. "Oh god, I'm...close! I'm...there! I'm cumming!!!" I screamed out, my voice echoing in the bathroom as the water caused the fapping noise to become louder as his body slammed into mine. "Fuck, yes!!" I hissed loudly.

Holder pressed into her, his dick sliding in with a wet slick sound as she was overly wet. "Oh wow, you are so tight," he grunted as he looked down to her eyes. She felt each inch of his cock pressing into her, small gasps escaping her throat as she felt him bottom out inside her womb.

"I love you," she muttered with a small moan as she looked to him. Her hands reached around him as she raised her hips against his.

She was squealing like a pig as I plowed her, arms reaching up along the smooth face of the wall as her body shuddered under the impacts then her walls tightened then out came the sweet juices. Her body sighed into my hands as my cock continued to hold inside of her tight ass as I nipped and suckled on the back of her neck, teasing her still that this wasn't over despite her orgasm. We had time, we could take it anywhere now. Hovering over her ear I continued to taunt her over this fact, loving her responses knowing that I literally had the colonel in the palm of my hand.

"What are you?" I teased then slammed into her ass again.

Holder could hear Yuri's moans of passion but was slow to respond to them. He wasn't sure if she was caught up in the moment or honestly felt that way. He remembered his dearly departed wife and then it came flooding back, the old memories, but he shook his head and pressed that aside. That was years ago, he had to move on with it and now that Yuri was moaning passionately, wanting more, he felt like he was back being 21 again back at the academy and plowing girls again.

"Love you to!" he replied then slapped her clit wtih the tips of his fingers.

"OW! Daddy!" yelped Yuri with a beaming smile.

My moans were starting to take over, filling the bathroom with the echoes of our sexual encounter. I couldn't help but try to hold onto the railing as he drove it home with each powerful thrust, spreading my ass like it was nothing major. "Oh fuck, yes!! I'm your slut! I'm Colonel Slut!" I screamed out as my pussy clenched and my ass muscles got tighter. My orgasm burst forth from my body as I came hard, my whole being shuddering under the intense orgasm that I was forced to take. His cock going so deep within my body as I couldn't handle much more. My tits dangling beneath me as I said it again. "I'm your Colonel Slut!"

Yuri moaned more and more, remembering what the other two had told her about Holder. She looked up to his face as he continued to tease her clit, thumping it every now and again as he thrusted in and out, a slight showing of hesitation on his part.. She wasn't sure if he was enjoying this. She had to make it seem real for him. Something. She had to do something.

"Daddy may I make a suggestion?" she asked.

He grunted looking to her, the innocence on her face. "Yes, I shall allow it."

She smiled looking to him. "Fuck me hard. I want to milk you dry!"

Holder smirked with a new-found enjoyment and grabbed her legs, hoisting them up higher. "Alright then, you asked for it!" He began to pound into her harder than before. Loving the way her cunt felt around his dick.

She hissed and cooed. "Ohh yeah! Oh yeah Daddy!" She was trying to make it as real as she could for him. She wasn't faking one bit. She wanted more. More of him.

Last edited:
That's what I wanted to hear. She was putty in my hand now that she had the cock inside of her. That lush body was tensed up, knuckles turning white as she clung to the stainless steel bar and spread her feet lowering her ass. Holding her hips tightly with both hands I gave her a few more powerful thrusts, each one caused her ass to ripple. I was going to deposit my seed inside of her large ass, be a good place for it. Didn't want it getting into her air or into anything else. Hovering over her ear I held my cock deep inside and felt it tense and explode launching the white, hot goo inside of her body. "Ah. Yes....my slutty colonel" grasping her large dangling breasts and pinching the nipples while nipping once more at the back of her neck as our hot bodies came together.

Turning her around so that we were face to face we continued to kiss, sliding our tongues into each other's mouth. Pulling back slightly I took the tip of my index finger and traced a line from her chin all the way down to her dangling breasts. "You know, the time we do this, I want to have you back in your little uniform and a bra hiking up your gorgeous melons up so I can jizz on them like a cupcake."

The bed for Yuri and Holder was shaking and squeaking under their torment. The girl was wailing, eyes wide and a beaming smile as she was being punished. Holder then pulled back and flipped her over with one toss of his powerful hand. She rolled onto her belly then his hands grasped her ass, raised it up, and he slammed his wet cock inside of her dripping twat.

"AH YEAH!" she screamed, hands spreading grasping the sheets as the general pounded her into the bed. Her eyes rolled up into her head, her mouth inhaled a pillow to stifle the moans as the General slapped her ass again and again. She was used to being fucked by a lot of boys and men, some of them were well hung but didn't know how to use it, others just crash her ass and that was it. Others wanted nothing more than to glaze her face and have bragging rights, but as Holder held her, she felt something completely different. He may be senior, but he was an expert and every thrust he made-she felt it and the electricity flowing through her was something out of this world. Holder could do no wrong, in her eyes.

"Oh my!" she moaned wildly feeling his wide meat slide into her cavity, "I'm your slut. I'm your slut, daddy! AH AH YEAH!" then his forearm snaked around her throat to hold her steady and she smiled. Then came the hot goo shooting hard into her body that she felt was about to come out of her throat. MMMMMMMMMM YA!

Last edited:
As his cock spurt the seed that I so desired like a good cum-slut deep into my ass, I groaned and moaned in pleasure. It felt so good. His cock shaking with each spasm inside my tight cavity. "Oh fuck yes," I moaned before he turned me around, pressing his lips to mine. Our tongues dueling the devilish way they always did when we kissed, heightening the afterglow that we were both experiencing. Then he mentioned what he did.

"Oh absolutely," I moaned to him, pressing my lips to his neck to gently give him a hickey, small enough to not be seen but bright enough that every time he looked in the mirror, he would see that he was mine. Know that he is mine. I looked to him and smirked. "After dinner though. I want some of that lobster and then I want some of this sausage," I paused to reach down and grip his still throbbing yet half-mast meat, "to coat me in everything you have left."

I turned to step out of the shower, my body still quivering from the pleasure that we had just shared. It felt so good to be quivering in this sort of way. It was so well earned. I took the towel and began to dry myself off, eyeing him in a special way.

"You got it" I smiled giving her ass a hearty slap as we stepped out of the shower, flushed with joy as we dried each other off then went out to change. We felt so alive, full of energy despite the long journey and the constant sex. Now came dinner, and that meant that we were going to be well dressed, but before I could do that, the phone rang. Me being the closest to it, I answered and it was General Holder.

"Evening, lieutenant" he smiled. "I was wondering what you and the colonel were doing for dinner tonight."

"Well, General, we were planning to go to the restaurant and have dinner there," I replied.

"That's good. Some time alone. I see. Good. I was just calling to ask, you won't be needing Yuri for the night, will you?" He paused waiting for an answer and listening intently I swear I heard a slight, 'uk uk uk' and it clicked what was going on over there.

"No, sir."

"Good" Holder smiled, "Have a good night" then he hung up.

We didn't know it, but we suspected, that they were fucking like two rabbits. Wondered what would happen if Holder took some Viagra. Then, Yuri wouldn't walk right for a month.

All that aside, we dressed in front of each other, no bother trying to be shy about our bodies any more.

My phone was off during our fun. Turning it back on it vibrated and there were many text messages. Why was I suddenly so popular? Looking at them I smiled, it was Wilde. She was still trying to get at me. "Hey, look at this" beckoning Arianna to come sit next to me. Thumbing through the messages we found that some of them included pictures. "Oh dear sweet Lord!" I exclaimed as Wilde was posing in her flight suit bent forward with a profile shot licking her lips, the next was a bust show showing a lot of cleavage.

"Are you done with that whore?" Wilde typed. "Bet she didn't last more than five minutes with you"

Another picture showed her devouring some man's cock, perhaps her latest fix. She was able to swallow it all the way to the balls. "While i'm sucking on this, i'm thinking of you. I want you, lieutenant, to take me from behind, kiss my neck and shoulders then hold onto me at the waist and cup my large breasts, slowly pull down the zipper and expose them. Play with my red dime nipples, pinch them between your fingers, then ooooo I will push by backside against your pelvis, shaking it left to right getting you nice and hard. You'll be panting in my ear, driving me wild with your hot breath before shoving me down by the shoulders. I take your gorgeous, slick, and glistening hard cock from its hiding place and gobble it down like a good girl, all the way to the sac and glaring up at you. That meat....mmmmm tastes so good as it goes down my throat. I can't breathe with it, my tongue slides out and licks around your sac. Have you been saving for me, lieutenant? Or has the whore taken it all into her stomach?"

I will say, she's quiet descriptive. "When it comes time for you to take me, I want to be your fucking whore. I'll take it doggy style with you riding me, pulling my hair as our bodies come together lathered in sweat, me screaming your name while you slide in and out of me. AH YEAH! AH YEAH! YEAH! YES! DADDY! YEAH! FUCK ME! Then you'll slap your back against my ass...mmmmm...you like that, daddy? May not be as big as the Colonel's but I certainly get more attention with this hot bubble butt. You smear your pre cum all over my cheeks then shove it in nice and hard. AH! YES! It feels so good with you inside me. Now, ride me like there's no tomorrow. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me! Yes!"

My eyebrows buckled. Sounds like she was enjoying herself. "You fuck me in all of my holes, and when it's time for me to receive your seed, I fall to my knees, like a good little girl, and you jerk your rod over my face. Mouth open, eyes wide. My arms are pressed together to hike up my sumputious breasts for you and then AHHHHH right on the face. Your hot, sticky cum splashes against my lips. Mmmmm tastes so tangy. It goes into my hair. Hehehe I don't mind. Into my eyes, cheeks, and some into the mouth and down the chin and flows onto my breasts. Hehehe wow, baby. Mmmmm that was such a load."

To top it all off, she added pictures of herself doing all of that.

"I wish it was you spraying your load and calling me your slut. I would let you fuck my asshole and call me anything you want." She even included several more pictures of her being fucked. "Did she ever tell you what happened the last time we were together?" Wilde asked, "Bet she hasn't hehehehe"

"Looks like you got a rival" jesting to Arianna. As I slid my legs into some new bottoms and some socks, I flicked my eyes over to Arianna and asked, "If I can ask, what was your first time?" I was letting my curiosity get the better of me, but I didn't care if she fucked a 100 guys, well, I at least know she had a few, but I was turned on that aspect. I wanted to know more about her history.

Last edited:
Back