A nite out with my Friend (F)

GarrettTX1

Literotica Guru
My good friend (F) and I are heading out and she has exhibitionist tendencies too (like me...lol) - so I talked her into wearing a low cut, sexy top - so she can hopefully tease both the ladies and the guys and we can fantasize about it. Anyway, just thought I'd post some of them (with her ok first...) for the site.

Who knows - maybe we'll have more (hopefully more revealing) when we get back all liquored up and then I'm sure she'll be hot to read any responses in here too - so then I can hopefully get her to join too. :D

Last edited:
She looks fantastic and definitely should feel encouraged to join Lit. She'll be a very popular lady!

My good friend (F) and I are heading out and she has exhibitionist tendencies too (like me...lol) - so I talked her into wearing a low cut, sexy top - so she can hopefully tease both the ladies and the guys and we can fantasize about it. Anyway, just thought I'd post some of them (with her ok first...) for the site.

Who knows - maybe we'll have more (hopefully more revealing) when we get back all liquored up and then I'm sure she'll be hot to read any responses in here too - so then I can hopefully get her to join too. :D

Think a lot of guys and some girls are either going to have some neck problems or squinting a lot seeing if she is really wearing a bra or not.

Like did I just see what I think I saw.

And for some hope that they get to see what we see already in these pics.

Tell her she looks very sexy and hope to maybe get some after shot of her when you come home

great body - have a great time

The pictures are fabulous. Here is raising a drink to her teasing all those men that cross her path tonight. Hopefully she will let us all have a cum mulative experience.

Awesome set of titties!!!!

Back