Wife and Lesbian friend cuckold her Husband

RockHardKP

Literotica Guru
If anyone is inspired and wants to take a shot writing something similar, its all yours.

• Husband has a demanding job and has been showing his wife less and less attention
  • Wife is getting hornier and hornier as hubby is always too busy
  • To spice things up, Wife plans a surprise romantic dinner. She gets dressed in sexy outfit. short skirt, no panties, etc
  • Everything is on the table and ready when Hubby calls and says he is working late and ruins the surprise
  • Wife is upset and calls her girlfriend for an ear to talk to. The girlfriend is a lesbian but has never been in a relationship with the wife
  • Girlfriend decides to drive over and support her upset friend
  • They start drinking the opened bottle of wine and get a little tipsy as wife shares how she is sexually frustrated by hubby's lack of attention.
  • Hubby arrives home and Girlfriend tells him to have a seat on the couch. She begins reprimanding him as she sticks up for her friend. "She deserves better"
  • "Look how pretty she is".... as she rubs wifes tits in front of hubby.
  • She then spreads wifes legs revealing her panty less pussy. "Look how wet she is....I will show you what this pussy needs"
  • Girlfriend drops down and begins licking wifes pussy right in front of hubby. Wife has never had another woman do that but she is so horny she can't say no.
  • Girlfriend then reaches into her purse and pulls out a strap-on. She puts it around her waist as she tells hubby "if you aren't gonna fuck her I will"
  • Girlfriend climbs on top of wife and proceeds to fuck her to multiple orgasms
  • Girlfriend becomes wifes primary sexual outlet with hubby only allowed to eat pussy and jerk off in the corner.

Last edited:
Is lesbian sex really cuckolding?

I think it absolutely can be. He arrives home to find them in flagrante dilecto and he loses it. He grabs the other woman and she reacts instantly, applying years of judo training. She drops him like a bad habit. He awakes after a few minutes to find himself tied to a chair. Now he's got to sit an watch this woman make his wife scream like he never has before.

His wife cries out in ecstacy, "Why can't you make me feel this way?! Don't you care?"

Her friend grins wickedly. 'He's just not much of a man. Look at him. Look at the hard on he's got from watching me fuck you with this rubber cock. It's so much better than his pitiful specimen isn't it?"

Humiliated he watches his wife scream "YES!!" as she orgasms for the third time.

If I were the husband in this story, I would either be leaving my wife soon or getting angry at the alleged friend and berating her to leave my home and then proceeding to fuck my wife to the best of my ability once she did. Such humiliation does not turn me on in the slightest. Maybe it does something for you. If so, fine, whatever. But I find a story where such attitudes can be challenged and overcome far more intelligent and interesting to read.

It does nothing for me either but there's no reason I can't help the OP out by working with his idea. My feelings don't enter into it.

My main issue with this story is where’s the character development? Can the husband overcome his humiliation and reclaim his wife? Maybe seduce the bitch cuckolding lesbian too- does she really need to be such a terrible person? And why is the wife friends with her? Is she just a doormat or is there something else going on? Can we improve the dynamic to something more than doormat, idiot, and bully? If you want to make it a better story, I hope so. Static characters are not interesting to me and I see way too many of them on this board. If a bully gets everything they want there is no conflict, no anticipation, it’s boring! And why would anyone hang out with someone who refuses to stop being a bully? Have the lesbian challenge the husband to be better than her with the wife. And if he succeeds maybe allow him to try pleasing her. Then we have a threesome. Or if he fails the wife can leave him. But there’s more appeal to success than failure in my opinion. Or is that impossible for the author to imagine for some reason?

Back