my breasts milked by a womans hands from behind

I'd look down and see her hands cupping my full breasts, her index fingers under my nips, her thumbs above them, gently pulling them. A soft milking massage of her hands make me feel...OMG...I am am flushed with embarrassment...and arousal...

one of my favorites things to do . . . .

I see so many threads about your longing breast and can't stop myself from posting, would you offer them up just like in your profile pic?

I see so many threads about your longing breast and can't stop myself from posting, would you offer them up just like in your profile pic?

mhhh, yes, that's one way of doing it...another is perhaps more comfortable...a pillow under your head, your cheeks resting upon my breasts, your lips searching...and I would watch you from above increasingly aroused...
another way is to let them sway above you...tease your face with my nips...
attachment.php

:kiss:

Last edited:
and would you share my breasts with another woman...that's my ultimate dream...to be suckled by 2 women...one for each of my beauties...

I want to add one thing dear , while that two girls sucking my nipples , myhuby or any available lad should fuck me with his hard cock or lick my pussy !

mhhh, yes, that's one way of doing it...another is perhaps more comfortable...a pillow under your head, your cheeks resting upon my breasts, your lips searching...and I would watch you from above increasingly aroused...
another way is to let them sway above you...tease your face with my nips...
attachment.php

:kiss:

oh god, yes...

............ but just dream of having a woman on my lap, suckling me, while I gently stroke her bosom...both of us getting increasingly aroused...

Sounds delicious and I have the same fantasy. I'm single, BBW, 40F, in East Midlands, care to talk more about this?

xxx

I just want to be squeezed, fondled and licked relentlessly. I want someone to enjoy my breasts thoroughly.

I just want to be squeezed, fondled and licked relentlessly. I want someone to enjoy my breasts thoroughly.

oh god, yes...me too...and I would return the favor...gently, endlessly, rythmically, like a hungry baby...(blush)

Back