HI Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute smile sexy.........

:p :nana: :catgrin: such a tease, like that skirt up and buttons popping idea sooooooooooooo HOT! What no panties way cool kid spring is here only thing missing is you........:kiss: :rose: :devil:

Re: Cute smile sexy.........

edited for personal reasons

Last edited:
Go teasers go yeah MI girls

so few but those that do tease are better than those that don't....... still hoping to meet one that cums thru with more than just teasing but ........... fun to tease too........ keeps Ms MI spreading her spring legs as things heat up and get wet.........then the flowers will bloom into an even hotter summer I hope and while not as hot as Lit. girls MI girls all over start to cum outwith those skimy outfits that tease by nature especially at the pool and beach ........ yeah to warmer weather and hopefully hot times ahead:rose: :p :heart: :kiss: :devil: :nana:

Re: Go teasers go yeah MI girls

wolfdiver52 said:
so few but those that do tease are better than those that don't....... still hoping to meet one that cums thru with more than just teasing but ........... fun to tease too........ keeps Ms MI spreading her spring legs as things heat up and get wet.........then the flowers will bloom into an even hotter summer I hope and while not as hot as Lit. girls MI girls all over start to cum outwith those skimy outfits that tease by nature especially at the pool and beach ........ yeah to warmer weather and hopefully hot times ahead:rose: :p :heart: :kiss: :devil: :nana:

I second that motion!

windesire's question...

And just what or how???... do you want for your birthday??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ya when the day is near
and 40 isnt so bad...ask ncohagfuta

Anything that involves nudity, beer and a fattie!!
I'm not too worried about this b-day, 30 was the ugly one for me. Just one more day for people to bring me cold beer, and give me weird cards.
But, if anyone has a better idea, please share!!:p

Re: Re: Go teasers go yeah MI girls

Last edited:
Re: Hi winddesire

Ncohagfuta said:
Wher ya at anyway. Bay City here.

HI...I live in Hope near Midland..not far from you..:D

Living in Hope does give someone hope...lmao...:eek:

Re: Re: Hi winddesire

windesire said:

another place I could visit if the plans were made... :devil:

Hi there, checking in from Kalamazoo!

It looks like spring is just around the corner wooohooooooooooo!

Re: Re: Hi winddesire

windesire said:

I am in Bay City...

You and I should get together sometime and drive these men here wild thinking we are fooling around... LOL

Wanna go shopping? he he he

Re: Re: Re: Hi winddesire

daiseelady said:
I am in Bay City...

You and I should get together sometime and drive these men here wild thinking we are fooling around... LOL

now there's something I'd love to see bloom....:devil: :D :p

Re: Re: Re: Hi winddesire

daiseelady said:
I am in Bay City...

Mmmm yeah would love to go shopping...and drive these men wild not knowing what we are actually shopping for...
:devil:

StondTmplPilot said:
Hi there, checking in from Kalamazoo!

It looks like spring is just around the corner wooohooooooooooo!

Mmmmmm :p nice homepage and avartar :kiss:
Looks like things are heating up :D

Re: windesire's question...

medic82 said:
And just what or how???... do you want for your birthday??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ya when the day is near
and 40 isnt so bad...ask ncohagfuta

Anything that involves nudity, beer and a fattie!!
I'm not too worried about this b-day, 30 was the ugly one for me. Just one more day for people to bring me cold beer, and give me weird cards.
But, if anyone has a better idea, please share!!:p

beleive me baby...I could give ya a few wonderful ideas....:D

Hi Michigan

Really starting to heat up here. I guess in more ways then one! People in Michigan break out when the weather changes.

Hi MI Girls

I think you should all get together and do some more teasing maybe some preview pics, it's getting warm, you could really heat this up........ :p :p :devil: :catgrin: :nana: cum on you sexy teasers strip off those winter blues and go naked into spring MI might be HOTTER than some of the spring break areas.......:rose: :kiss: :heart:

Re: Hi MI Girls

wolfdiver52 said:
I think you should all get together and do some more teasing maybe some preview pics, it's getting warm, you could really heat this up........ :p :p :devil: :catgrin: :nana: cum on you sexy teasers strip off those winter blues and go naked into spring MI might be HOTTER than some of the spring break areas.......:rose: :kiss: :heart:

You know it...as for the pic already posted..guess ya will have to find it :p :kiss:

What a tease Windesire

I checked amt. pics how about a clue...........Please sexy teaser I'll :p your sweet..........

Re: What a tease Windesire

wolfdiver52 said:
I checked amt. pics how about a clue...........Please sexy teaser I'll :p your sweet..........

You will eh?..MMMmmmmmmmmm:kiss:

a hint...:confused: now that wouldnt be fun now would it:devil:

You are soooooooo HOT

I just burnt my finger on the keyboard, no clue oh well, what do I have to do? I already burnt my finger now I'm on hands and knees ......nice view too hard as a rock just need a pic to finish this dream........

So when are you and Daisee going shopping? Love to see that two kids in a candy store .........I can thik of a coupleof stores I'd think you'd like know I would love to see you both there, teasers make us guys sooooooooooo horny want more just let me know.

Cooling off this weekend no way you two better keep it HOT I'm spoiled now........:p :heart: :kiss: :rose: :devil: :nana:
Horny in B.C., Bill

Re: You are soooooooo HOT

wolfdiver52 said:
I just burnt my finger on the keyboard, no clue oh well, what do I have to do? I already burnt my finger now I'm on hands and knees ......nice view too hard as a rock just need a pic to finish this dream........

So when are you and Daisee going shopping? Love to see that two kids in a candy store .........I can thik of a coupleof stores I'd think you'd like know I would love to see you both there, teasers make us guys sooooooooooo horny want more just let me know.

Cooling off this weekend no way you two better keep it HOT I'm spoiled now........:p :heart: :kiss: :rose: :devil: :nana:
Horny in B.C., Bill

dreams are to make real...mmm enjoy :kiss: ...hope ya like your email...:p
I think daisee and me ought ta go toy shopping... :catgrin:

Can I watch...........

that would be so hot sexy, and thanks for the email too. :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi winddesire

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back