Any women like me who....

I like to masterbate. I do it often. I always enjoy it but there are definitely times when it just doesn't end the urge. Sometimes I think I just really need a nice hard cock to make me happy

I would love to volunteer my services...such a shame you're half a world away:(
 
As much as I am a big fan of penetrative intercourse, even if I am getting it on a very regular basis, I will still masturbate. I live alone, so I typically wake up and go to sleep alone. Even if I got laid the night before and expect to get laid later that day, I'll still probably rub one out before I roll out of bed. Hey, why not? It's not as if the supply is limited.

This is about the same for me. In fact I tend to masterbate more when I'm having regular sex.
 
I prefer the real thing. Playing with myself feels nice but is not the same as feeling a nice penis pumping me.
 
I agree. My husband and I had to live apart last year for two months for job relocation, and although I was orgasming hard and often, I yearned for his cock. He travels a lot now for work, and I am definitely left wanting to feel him.
 
You are definitely not alone my dear.

Even while I'm quivering on the floor after falling off my sybian I crave a long thick hunk of rough and ready manhood to totally and completely use me until he's satisfied. :devil:
 
All of the above.....I can go for quite awhile bbut then I get a wee bit testy.....
 
I feel like this too. I don't REALLY feel like i've cum unless he's inside me.
 
Just totally different experiences to me :) Have had equally hard orgasms in each situation just sometimes a bit quicker at it when im alone :)
 
I'm all about being filled up with a nice, hard cock, but there's definitely something to be said for masturbating. It's satisfying in a different way. I spent two-three hours working up to it, and that kinda foreplay just doesn't happen with a partner!
 
I'm all about being filled up with a nice, hard cock, but there's definitely something to be said for masturbating. It's satisfying in a different way. I spent two-three hours working up to it, and that kinda foreplay just doesn't happen with a partner!
Who says '2-3 hours of working up to it' isn't possible...:cool:
 
Like to masturbate but find that they are not really satisfied unless they have a real cock inside them? I can cum a bunch of times but not satisfied unless hubby is around to satisfy! Just curious!

I’m the same way. When I masturbate I’m most often fantasizing of having my bf between my legs fucking me. There’s nothing more satisfying for me than having his hard cock inside me, filling me, fucking me, and eventually squirting me full of sperm. :eek:
 
I still masturbate at times and enjoy it, but know what you mean. I am not fully satisfied after an orgasm without having a man in me that caused it. I have several toys, one very expensive and very good, but in the end a hard man is good to find to satisfy me fully.
 
I'm all about being filled up with a nice, hard cock, but there's definitely something to be said for masturbating. It's satisfying in a different way. I spent two-three hours working up to it, and that kinda foreplay just doesn't happen with a partner!

But it can! And it can be so enjoyable, trying to keep her on edge as long as possible. Spending a whole morning or afternoon playing her body like an instrument, generating her arousal and moderating it.
 
Back
Top