Anyone remember me? ;)

Sweetestgirlem

Petite and rabid
Maybe not off the top of your head... I was around here a lot for a while. Desperate to fuck strangers, maybe in dubious locations with dubious consent...

I have been tired, but even worse, struggling to manage my own libido. The fact is that I want to do some risky shit. I'm not interested in vanilla sex, I'm not interested in looking for a sweet friends with benefits. It's not worth it. I want to be facefucked, fucked in a public spot, controlled, choked, forced to my knees. And I'll be honest, pretty good chance in this scenario I would end up begging to be creampied.

On a practical level, I just shouldn't. It's a bad idea. And it sucks that I have to "be good," and left disappointed because I don't get what I want. I just don't have the energy to "find the right guy." So it feels like I might as well not do it at all.

Honestly it's starting to become intolerable now, though. I need to be satisfied. Not sure how anymore...

I don't know if you go under another name elsewhere, and I don't want to risk anyone's privacy, but I have a friend dealing with the very same dilemma as you are. If you want to chat about it with a man who knows the M.O. I would. If not... peace be with you.

I don't know if you go under another name elsewhere, and I don't want to risk anyone's privacy, but I have a friend dealing with the very same dilemma as you are. If you want to chat about it with a man who knows the M.O. I would. If not... peace be with you.
Please reach out :)

Go to a bar in a low top , short scirt and heels , you won’t buy your second drink

Good idea, giving him a little warning sounds perfect!
Yea, no reason to play the little angel. Dress slutty, tell the guy your desires. If he walks, another guy will come by. Eventually you'll find your man. But be careful, use a safe word, and if possible set up a safe call. You don't want to die just to get an orgasm

Back