Working on my Fitness

So I wonder. ...which attire have you all liked the most so far? I don't have many workout clothes currently, but once I lose the first 10 lbs I plan to buy a couple more workout outfits as a reward to myself.

Your workout outfit from yesterday had me seeing spots!! Sounds like after your bike rides you need a nice long leg message . Looking for volunteers? ?? :)

So I wonder. ...which attire have you all liked the most so far? I don't have many workout clothes currently, but once I lose the first 10 lbs I plan to buy a couple more workout outfits as a reward to myself.
Hi
Just caught your post..love the pics..keep making progress..To answer you ? I would say the outfit in post #104.

I think you're doing a great job so far..Set attainable short term goals with associated rewards so that your long range goal doesn't seem so far in the distance. Don't starve yourself, but you may need to change the types of food you eat, portion size, then add healthy snacks. While fruits are very good, many of them are loaded with sugar. You need protein as well. Have you considered using an activity tracker e.g. fitbit as well?

Last edited:
Your workout outfit from yesterday had me seeing spots!! Sounds like after your bike rides you need a nice long leg message . Looking for volunteers? ?? :)
I would love any volunteers. Full body would be great too.
Hi
Just caught your post..love the pics..keep making progress..To answer you ? I would say the outfit in post #104.

I think you're doing a great job so far..Set attainable short term goals with associated rewards so that your long range goal doesn't seem so far in the distance. Don't starve yourself, but you may need to change the types of food you eat, portion size, then add healthy snacks. While fruits are very good, many of them are loaded with sugar. You need protein as well. Have you considered using an activity tracker e.g. fitbit as well?
Thank you :kiss:

Well in place of a massage, you could soak in a hot bath with some Epsom salt...If you're feeling especially you could tease us with a pic or two...

black pants, blue shirt and purple bra. Like the way the shirt might hang low during your workout and reveal your big tits nonchalantly.

Looking hot too... Have a good workout! You should be proud of yourself...Keep it up :D

Thank you. I did pretty good today..until I had a slice of brownies after dinner....guess I'll have to make it up tomorrow.

Thank you. I did pretty good today..until I had a slice of brownies after dinner....guess I'll have to make it up tomorrow.
Imp,
Its ok to treat yourself occasionally..Key to it is frequency and portion control. So don't beat yourself up too much. Have good evening..Remember throughout this process to take care of yourself..Relax, take bubble bath, take walk to look at the stars, etc..

If you ate after working out your body was still in fat burning mode..That will help.. Get up in the morning full of determination to succeed. ;)

Last edited:
Imp,
Its ok to treat yourself occasionally..Key to it is frequency and portion control. So don't beat yourself up too much. Have good evening..Remember throughout this process to take care of yourself..Relax, take bubble bath, take walk to look at the stars, etc..

If you ate after working out your body was still in fat burning mode..That will help.. Get up in the morning full of determination to succeed. ;)
Thank you. I know all I can do is accept that it happened and push forward. Haha. Today's workout will be a walk outside. It's too pretty and nice out to spend it in the gym!

Back