Kinkiest real life experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
An erotic incestual threesome

A woman who I met on another more explicit forum who has been intimate with her son for almost 15 years after his wife died. She helped him raise his then 5 year old daughter , now 20. Recently the girl discovered just how intimate her father was with her grandmother.... First I was just watching .. then joining , next day my son arrived.. a whole week of without question the best sex of my life.
 
A woman who I met on another more explicit forum who has been intimate with her son for almost 15 years after his wife died. She helped him raise his then 5 year old daughter , now 20. Recently the girl discovered just how intimate her father was with her grandmother.... First I was just watching .. then joining , next day my son arrived.. a whole week of without question the best sex of my life.

Very nice, lucky you! Would love details :devil:
 
Hot sex

I fucked the mother of my wife's high school friend.
The mother was 70 and I was 50.
She was so grateful, but modest.
No dirty talk and lights out

We did 69 and fucked so wonderful and tender
 
Oh yes please do, would like to know all about it. I lived in Berlin in the 80's and have it on radar to go back very soon on my way to Asia. Berlin was pretty liberal then, but its way more now, doubt I will be going to the Kit Kat club though, so hope you enjoy it and really would like to hear how it goes. Brilliant City, love and miss it, so have to go back.

So...

my GF had her doubts basically ever since we decided to go, but she soldiered through and we booked a trip to Berlin. We should have arrived at Thursday, but that turned into Friday due to the storm ; the party was Saturday evening/night.

We got there just after 22.30 and the place was already quite packed. It took a while to get over how everyone looked: thrashy or glamourous, (near) naked or well dressed, and all shapes and sizes. Not a big GLBT+ representation, as far as I could tell: lots of men, both gay and straight, were wearing jockstraps and harnesses. I was dressed in a black catsuit with a leather harness, my GF was wearing a fishnet catsuit underneath a latex top and skirt and we were both wearing black boots.

Once we got over the shock of seeing (half-)naked people everywhere, with some of them doing the nasty, the party itself was kinda dull: just techno and lame stage acts. The club the party was in is kinda cool (looked like a bunker that got squatted) but a massive maze of small rooms, corridors and stairs.

We left after about 2 hours, and since I was aroused and excited for just about the entire time we were there, I coated my GF's stomach with sperm in less than minute once we got back to the hotel.
 
Met this girl on New Years Eve....we didn´t fuck then, a few days later. She was about 24 and still a virgin. While I was fucking her I started fingering her ass and she seemed to enjoy it..so a little while later she lost her anal virginity too. Don´t know how common it is for a girl to lose her vaginal and anal virginity within the space of an hour...but I have never had the possibility since..
 
Not sure this classes as kinky, but in my early 20's I was having regular sex with a friend of my moms in her late 40's, ( I had mommy issues when I was young), she liked me to wear her stockings as we fucked and call her mommy, she always wore stockings as I find them a huge turn on, we kept on meeting up for sex until she was in her mid 50's always the same thing stockings and mommy
 
I went to a swingers club with a milf I was seeing close to my 19th Birthday which was last year, she was mid 40's with a lovely pair of tits on her. Well when we got there, being so much younger than her the guys could see she loved the younger man.

Let's just say they all pounced on her and gave her one hell of a fucking, it was such a sight to witness. Of course I joined in too and finished her off when we got home too.
 
Last edited:
Would have to be in college, eating my GF while she talked to her girlfriend back home. She tried to play it cool until she started cumming and her girlfriend was asking if everything was alright. My girlfriend ended up telling her what was going on. I figured everyone would hang up but the girlfriend started encouraging us to do more until we were fucking and she was jerking herself off
 
Nothing big. Just pegging my bf with a strap on. But it could depend on your point of view too.
 
Mine would be three-ways with my wife (now ex) and our longtime female playmate (who now lives with me). Funny how all that worked...very erotic and kinky though.
 
Around Lit, bondage is pretty tame, but I do remember very clearly tying my naked wife to the bed, and then testing to see if I could get her drunk by dribbling wine into her pussy.

Red wine on a woman looks even more appetizing than it does in a glass, and tastes terrific.

After that, I got a pack of strawberries. Inserted them into her pussy, one at a time. Ate them while she watched.

I should go wake her up, we can do it all again...
 
Not sure if Ive posted in this thread before, but my kinkiest moment was maybe a year ago, when the woman Ive been seing managed to fist my ass for the first(and so far, only) time. Came like a rocket ship when I felt her whole hand slide past my ring. She kept it up for about a minute after untill I had to tell her to stop and pull out.
 
My kinkiest real life experience happened two nights ago.
After a long fuck my girl saddled my head and pissed a bit into my mouth. After that we went on fucking and once I cummed she fed me hot load of jizz right out of her fucked pussy.
I've been dreaming about such experience like for years and when it happened it was SHOCK!
 
My kinkiest real life experience happened two nights ago.
After a long fuck my girl saddled my head and pissed a bit into my mouth. After that we went on fucking and once I cummed she fed me hot load of jizz right out of her fucked pussy.
I've been dreaming about such experience like for years and when it happened it was SHOCK!
Good for you! Now that you have experienced the taste of piss and cum you will crave them both forever.
 
Would have to be in college, eating my GF while she talked to her girlfriend back home. She tried to play it cool until she started cumming and her girlfriend was asking if everything was alright. My girlfriend ended up telling her what was going on. I figured everyone would hang up but the girlfriend started encouraging us to do more until we were fucking and she was jerking herself off

My wife and I would do the same thing every now and then. One of her friends caught on and it turned into the same scenario, her listening to us have sex while we heard her moan into the phone from her own touch. Some very hot times!
 
hi

Whenever my kinky ex bf had anal sex with me leaning and peeping out of the window and the passers by were confused by my head movements.
 
Last Valentines

My wife had been dating a guy for almost a year behind my back and having sex with him as well. I had no idea she had a boyfriend or was going out on me at the time. My wife decided to give me one more bang for Valentines and give me a BDSM session I would never forget. She dressed us both in garters and stockings. I wore black and she wore red for Valentines. She tied my wrists to the headboard so that I couldn’t move laying over a pile of pillows so that my ass was vulnerable. I got a razor strapping lighting my ass on fire over 300 whacks as hard as she could bringing me to tears. Strapping on her leather harness she inserted our favorite 8 inch dildo she fucked me for over 30 minutes actually making me come giving me a prostate orgasm as well making me shoot my wad prematurely during the fuck. I was completely exhausted when she finished. During the fuck she used her favorite spaghetti whip to the Lash my back until it was covered with welts. She was so horny she cut me loose and allowed me to lick her pussy to orgasm one more time.
She was the type a lady that wanted the bigger better deal and find a guy willing to support her without working and I bid her goodbye a few months later.
Didn’t take long to find another mistress.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top