the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Sexy April Contest

ioucC74xJiHaC.jpg

You can begin submitting your stories on the weekend starting March 30th
The winners will be announced on or around April 21st

You can discuss this special contest on this thread.

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Sexy April Contest

ioucC74xJiHaC.jpg

You can begin submitting your stories on the weekend starting March 30th
The winners will be announced on or around April 21st

You can discuss this special contest on this thread.

Being that I'm not allowed to win, place, or show in any of the "real" popularity, I mean, writing contests around here, I'd like to submit my Earth Day stories for consideration in the upcoming Association of Independent Readers contest.

I plan on only writing two stories for the contest.

Would you be so kind as to tell me what the prizes are? Are your prizes comparable to those prizes offered in the "real" popularity, I mean, writing contests that Literotica offers, $150 for first place, $100 for second place, and $75 for third place?

You don't offer a new car for winning first place, do you, as I'd really like to win a new Boss Mustang, orange with black stripes?

Or do you offer something more valuable than fortune? Fame, perhaps?

I'm hoping by winning an A.I.R. contest that Steven Spielberg will want to make a movie from one of my stories or, being that you're located in London, Liverpool, actually, instead of Miami, that J. K. Rowling will read my winning story and offer me a writing position.

Is there any truth to the rumor that I just started that you, Scouries, are a woman? I just heard someone say, it was me, actually, that you're Laurel, and that you own Literotica. Just between you and I, being that everyone here has you on ignore, would you care to comment and set the record straight?

Thank you in advance for your honesty, openness, and consideration.

You're public servant,

SusanJillParker

[SIZE="+4"]
THIS IS A FAKE CONTEST​
[/SIZE]

There is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.). This is a fake group made up of scouries and his alts for the sole purpose of self promotion and to try and bring the Authors Hangout down and to disrupt the real Literotica contest.

There is no such thing as the 2012 Sexy April Contest. This is a fake contest put on by scouries. There is no place to enter, no place to vote, and no prizes to win.

[SIZE="+3"]The real contest thread is here: [/SIZE]

[SIZE="+3"]The Official Author's Hangout Earth Day Contest Support Thread[/SIZE]​

Last edited:
Being that I'm not allowed to win, place, or show in any of the "real" popularity, I mean, writing contests around here, I'd like to submit my Earth Day stories for consideration in the upcoming Association of Independent Readers contest.

I plan on only writing two stories for the contest.

Would you be so kind as to tell me what the prizes are? Are your prizes comparable to those prizes offered in the "real" popularity, I mean, writing contests that Literotica offers, $150 for first place, $100 for second place, and $75 for third place?

You don't offer a new car for winning first place, do you, as I'd really like to win a new Boss Mustang, orange with black stripes?

Or do you offer something more valuable than fortune? Fame, perhaps?

I'm hoping by winning an A.I.R. contest that Steven Spielberg will want to make a movie from one of my stories or, being that you're located in London, Liverpool, actually, instead of Miami, that J. K. Rowling will read my winning story and offer me a writing position.

Is there any truth to the rumor that I just started that you, Scouries, are a woman? I just heard someone say, it was me, actually, that you're Laurel, and that you own Literotica. Just between you and I, being that everyone here has you on ignore, would you care to comment and set the record straight?

Thank you in advance for your honesty, openness, and consideration.

You're public servant,

SusanJillParker

Hey Freddie!

I like the new witness protection getup but couldn't they have found a better place than Pennsylvania? Hell, most people can't even spell it much less live there.

Give my best to Gabby, I hear she's working for you now.

Oh and the only prize you get for winning one of scouries fake contests is to have your name listed with his on one of his fake threads. :rolleyes:

Hey Freddie!

I like the new witness protection getup but couldn't they have found a better place than Pennsylvania? Hell, most people can't even spell it much less live there.

Give my best to Gabby, I hear she's working for you now.

Oh and the only prize you get for winning one of scouries fake contests is to have your name listed with his on one of his fake threads. :rolleyes:

For someone who wins so many "popularity" contests and has so many blue W's on his page, for someone is supposedly a good writer, every single time you make a post, you lack creativity and originality.

If all of your posts aren't copy and paste, then they are boring.

Conversely, Tx, every time I write something it's imaginative and original.

Further evidence that the "writing" contests around here are, ahem, not what one would expect a writing contest to be, shall we say?

All one has to do is to read a losing story and compare that to a winning story to discover that the writing contests are nothing more than popularity contests and those who can vote for themselves the most times. How's that working for you? When you put your head on the pillow at night, do you really believe that you're a good writer? I'm glad for you.

So, c'mon, fess up, who's turn is it to win the Earth Day contest this year?

What do you guys do, take a vote, draw straws, or pull a name out of a hat?

Doesn't it get boring after a while? Maybe, just once, you should give someone else a chance. Maybe that's why you can never think of anything original, creative, and/or funny to write. Same stuff, different day. Huh?

At least, Scouries is original. I go out of my way to read Scouries' posts. Whereas, I just have to read what you wrote last year to read what you write today.

For someone who wins so many "popularity" contests and has so many blue W's on his page, for someone is supposedly a good writer, every single time you make a post, you lack creativity and originality.

Further evidence that the "writing" contests around here are, ahem, not what one would expect a writing contest to be, shall we say?

All one has to do is to read a losing story and compare that to a winning story to discover that the writing contests are nothing more than popularity contests and those who can vote for themselves the most times. How's that working for you? When you put your head on the pillow at night, do you really believe that you're a good writer? I'm glad for you.

Doesn't it get boring after a while? Maybe, just once, you should give someone else a chance. Maybe that's why you can never think of anything original, creative, and/or funny to write. Same stuff, different day. Huh?

At least, Scouries is original. I go out of my way to read Scouries' posts. Whereas, I just have to read what you wrote last year to read what you write today.

You aren't fooling anyone.

What are you up to now? How many alts?

The only thing I don't know is where you find the energy. With all of your alts and posts, you must not have time to hold down a real job, or friends, or hobbies. All we can hope, is that at some point you will forget how to eat.

Keep thinking that way Freddie and you'll end up just like your hero scouries.

Just because you're back to having pissing matches with Pilot, that's no reason to take it out on me.

Anyway, I thought my post was fairly fresh with putting you in the witness protection program and all. I thought adding your love Gabby in there was a nice touch.

Oh well, some people just don't have a sense of humor, I guess.

Have a good one, where ever and whoever you are, Freddie.

It's hardly a match. He's doing all of the pissing. :rolleyes:

I know that but I was trying to play nice.

I wonder what he'll do if he ever figures out the wife and kids.

Uh, sorry about the cats by the way. :D

I know that but I was trying to play nice.

I wonder what he'll do if he ever figures out the wife and kids.

Uh, sorry about the cats by the way. :D

Actually, the cats is a sad tale. We had two Siamese (the second set we've had). We nursed the older one through two years of sickness and damned if the younger one didn't go into kidney failure and die within two weeks--with then the older one following six weeks later. So, although it fit the context in the posting over on "Feedback," the cat business is no laughing matter--not that Freddy won't laugh about it (since it isn't his tragedy).

Actually, the cats is a sad tale. We had two Siamese (the second set we've had). We nursed the older one through two years of sickness and damned if the younger one didn't go into kidney failure and die within two weeks--with then the older one following six weeks later. So, although it fit the context in the posting over on "Feedback," the cat business is no laughing matter--not that Freddy won't laugh about it (since it isn't his tragedy).

Sorry to hear that. I thought you were joking about the cats over there. Again sorry.

Keep thinking that way Freddie and you'll end up just like your hero scouries.

Just because you're back to having pissing matches with Pilot, that's no reason to take it out on me.

Anyway, I thought my post was fairly fresh with putting you in the witness protection program and all. I thought adding your love Gabby in there was a nice touch.

Oh well, some people just don't have a sense of humor, I guess.

Have a good one, where ever and whoever you are, Freddie.

Who cast the first stone, Tx?

I made a post to Scouries thread and there you are breathing behind my neck making a post behind me.

I didn't bother you, until you bothered me and now, you're complaining. Typical of you to point fingers, when someone one ups you.

You aren't fooling anyone.

What are you up to now? How many alts?

The only thing I don't know is where you find the energy. With all of your alts and posts, you must not have time to hold down a real job, or friends, or hobbies. All we can hope, is that at some point you will forget how to eat.

Look who's calling an alt an alt (lol)?

At least I have stories attached to all my alts, AndTheEnd, BostonFictionWriter, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, SuperHeroRalph, WmForrester, and now SusanJillParker.

What do you have? Have you written any stories, yet? How many?

Sad, but true. Well the contest part, won't speak on TX's stories I have never read any, not enough time to write my own.

So when you letting me buy you dinner on Hanover street?

Look who's calling an alt an alt (lol)?

At least I have stories attached to all my alts, AndTheEnd, BostonFictionWriter, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, SuperHeroRalph, WmForrester, and now SusanJillParker.

What do you have? Have you written any stories, yet? How many?

Sorry, thought you were scouries, he likes to kiss his own ass.

Sad, but true. Well the contest part, won't speak on TX's stories I have never read any, not enough time to write my own.

So when you letting me buy you dinner on Hanover street?

Hanover Street? All the really good restaurants are on North Washington Street and North Margin. The only thing left on Hanover is the firehouse, Saint Stephen's church, and the Prado (lol). Even the pastry shops are the same.

You'll have to come out to Hershey, I'm afraid, to buy me dinner. New woman, new house, new life. It's peaceful here, just birds.

Besides, after all my pisanos are either dead, in jail, retired, or in WPP in Arizona(lol), the fun is over. Ah, I remember the days of the social clubs. Gees.

"Anthony!"

Remember him?

Even Anthony Martinetti sold his club, Faces.

Even my friend Angelo sold his business, Newbury Pizza on Newbury Street, after 30 years. Things just aren't the same.

Watch your back on these boards. The regulars around here don't much like having their little community rattled with the notion of switching from a rigged popularity contest to having a fair writing contest (lol).

By the way, you're already identified two, but I have a funny feeling that there is still a mystery person, one who you think is your friend, but that doesn't have your best interest at heart. Someone who is whispering things to you, about how good your stories are, if you know who I mean, has it out for you. Remember what the Godfather said, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

You should sign up for Suvivor. That contest is the only way you'll win a few dollars around here. Trust me, I know (lol).

Say hi to the boys, whoever is left, for me.

Who cast the first stone, Tx?

I made a post to Scouries thread and there you are breathing behind my neck making a post behind me.

I didn't bother you, until you bothered me and now, you're complaining. Typical of you to point fingers, when someone one ups you.

I didn't cast any stones Freddie. I made a friendly joking comment to you. If you call that casting stones, then...

Nope, it just ain't worth it. :rolleyes:

As for pointing fingers, at least i don't use the middle one like you.

Have a good day.

Hanover Street? All the really good restaurants are on North Washington Street and North Margin. The only thing left on Hanover is the firehouse, Saint Stephen's church, and the Prado (lol). Even the pastry shops are the same.

You'll have to come out to Hershey, I'm afraid, to buy me dinner. New woman, new house, new life. It's peaceful here, just birds.

Besides, after all my pisanos are either dead, in jail, retired, or in WPP in Arizona(lol), the fun is over. Ah, I remember the days of the social clubs. Gees.

"Anthony!"

Remember him?

Even Anthony Martinetti sold his club, Faces.

Even my friend Angelo sold his business, Newbury Pizza on Newbury Street, after 30 years. Things just aren't the same.

Watch your back on these boards. The regulars around here don't much like having their little community rattled with the notion of switching from a rigged popularity contest to having a fair writing contest (lol).

By the way, you're already identified two, but I have a funny feeling that there is still a mystery person, one who you think is your friend, but that doesn't have your best interest at heart. Someone who is whispering things to you, about how good your stories are, if you know who I mean, has it out for you. Remember what the Godfather said, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

You should sign up for Suvivor. That contest is the only way you'll win a few dollars around here. Trust me, I know (lol).

Say hi to the boys, whoever is left, for me.

If we are speaking of the same Anthony, I believe my mother-in-laws best friend is his ex-wife and his son is carrying on so to speak.

And unfortunately I have no one here telling me how good my stuff is, so not sure who your mystery boy is.

Survivor is no option for me, I am not very prolific as all my shit comes out to 5-7 pages. Although I have topped 60k this week on a non lit project.

On another note the alt I started two months ago's first few stories have had good reviews. This is a pen alt that I never pan to post under on the board, but may enter a contest under just to see what happens.

the boss told me to put this ALT on ignore. I shoulda listened...

image.php

Oh gawd, the gay guy from Minnesota is back. Or is he really from Virginia... :rolleyes:

gay_minnesota_tshirt-p235789015519052382qw9y_400.jpg

image.php

Oh gawd, the gay guy from Minnesota is back. Or is he really from Virginia... :rolleyes:

gay_minnesota_tshirt-p235789015519052382qw9y_400.jpg

For a series of alts that are so firmly against including gay male in your FAKE contest, you certainly seem to be kissing a lot of your own ass! Tell me how that ass tastes!

Jacqui O. FAKE! As in an alt of scouries
President, A.I.R. FAKE! There is no such thing
Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on FAKE! One of scouries made up lists
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs FAKE! Another of scouries made up lists
ScouriesWorld, FAKE! Scouries fantasy world
Miami Beach, Florida FAKE! Scouries lives in the south of England according to his ISP address.

Yeah, that about covers scouries :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, while I'm at it, as a Secretery, you should at least know how to spell it.

Last edited:
Jacqui O. FAKE! As in an alt of scouries
President, A.I.R. FAKE! There is no such thing
Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on FAKE! One of scouries made up lists
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs FAKE! Another of scouries made up lists
ScouriesWorld, FAKE! Scouries fantasy world
Miami Beach, Florida FAKE! Scouries lives in the south of England according to his ISP address.

Yeah, that about covers scouries :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, while I'm at it, as a Secretery, you should at least know how to spell it.

Nice. Very creative. All you need is to add some graphics and streeeetch the screen with naked women and you'll be just as annoying as Scouries.

Don't you understand, by being an active participant in his game of lunacy, that he's playing you by enlisting you and giving you the role of site idiot? Can't you see that your posts are just as disruptive to the board as are his.

Perhaps, you'd do well to take your own advice and ignore Scouries, ignore his posts, ignore his threads, and ignore his phony contest, instead of giving him or her passive encouragement to post more by posting after every one of his posts with your inane reply.

As far as I'm concerned, so long as Scouries keeps his antics to his own threads, which he did for years, until everyone on the board started attacking him and posting to his threads, with no fuel to his fire, he just may disappear. Yet, with all the attention you've giving him, you've created a monster.

With the Daytona 500 today, go Danika, and the Oscars, go Viola Davis, I won't be on the board much today. I have a life.

You have my permission to continue in your lunacy, just as Scouries has my blessing to continue in his. Especially by giving my mere opinion, there's nothing that anyone can do to change his or your behavior.

Good luck in stopping Scouries from posting. All we can hope is that we persuade you to stop, too.

Nice. Very creative. All you need is to add some graphics and streeeetch the screen with naked women and you'll be just as annoying as Scouries.

Don't you understand, by being an active participant in his game of lunacy, that he's playing you by enlisting you and giving you the role of site idiot? Can't you see that your posts are just as disruptive to the board as are his.

Perhaps, you'd do well to take your own advice and ignore Scouries, ignore his posts, ignore his threads, and ignore his phony contest, instead of giving him or her passive encouragement to post more by posting after every one of his posts with your inane reply.

As far as I'm concerned, so long as Scouries keeps his antics to his own threads, which he did for years, until everyone on the board started attacking him and posting to his threads, with no fuel to his fire, he just may disappear. Yet, with all the attention you've giving him, you've created a monster.

With the Daytona 500 today, go Danika, and the Oscars, go Viola Davis, I won't be on the board much today. I have a life.

You have my permission to continue in your lunacy, just as Scouries has my blessing to continue in his. Especially by giving my mere opinion, there's nothing that anyone can do to change his or your behavior.

Good luck in stopping Scouries from posting. All we can hope is that we persuade you to stop, too.

Thanks for your opinion and yes scouries is male. He tried to pass himself off as a female in his first incarnation and had his head handed to him on several occasions.

That's what started his hate for the AH and the contests.

As for me stopping, sorry it will never happen as long as he is trying to fool the newbies into thinking he is someone besides an egotistical idiot with an axe to grind.

Have a good day Freddie. I'm at work so I'll have to wait until I get home to watch the 500. I like Ambrose and possible Martin or Boyer to win. It will be interesting with the new rules package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back