Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay focused.

Pay no attention to the storms that rage about you.

You can do this.

You have conquered far worse things.

:)

Exhale, enjoy.

I am, trust me. :) and thank you for your support though these difficult times, my friend. :kiss:

Am I out of touch here?

Hello everybody, can someone help me understand please?
I've been reading this topic for a while now and it has me confused. I'm a man who enjoys the relationship dynamics offered by submissive women and wonder if this fetish is something similar or in fact the same thing?

Hello everybody, can someone help me understand please?
I've been reading this topic for a while now and it has me confused. I'm a man who enjoys the relationship dynamics offered by submissive women and wonder if this fetish is something similar or in fact the same thing?

Well, similar I would say in that there is a power dynamic involved.

That is why I like it, the power exchange gets me off.:)

I don't understand this. I've never felt that I've had any power.
Then you , my dear, have been in the wrong relationships. Never give up more control that you are actually willing to concede. :rose:

Ideally, your Daddy and you will have such a bond that you are willing to give up just that little bit more each time he needs to push your limits. But you won't feel like you are giving anything up because you will want to give it to him. He will not take that from you. His purpose is to comfort you, help you grow, be there unconditionally for you, and in return you allow him access to all that is you. :rose::rose:

Then you , my dear, have been in the wrong relationships. Never give up more control that you are actually willing to concede. :rose:

Ideally, your Daddy and you will have such a bond that you are willing to give up just that little bit more each time he needs to push your limits. But you won't feel like you are giving anything up because you will want to give it to him. He will not take that from you. His purpose is to comfort you, help you grow, be there unconditionally for you, and in return you allow him access to all that is you. :rose::rose:

*sighs*

This. :rose:

Wonderful RA. hugs

And don't forget: ALWAYS talk before starting any and all relationships, get out what you like, dislike, and for God's sake, the hard limits.

*sighs*

This. :rose:

Wonderful RA. hugs
Hugs Serene back.. :)
And don't forget: ALWAYS talk before starting any and all relationships, get out what you like, dislike, and for God's sake, the hard limits.
Absolutely. Be honest about you are and are not willing to try/do. It's ok to say "No, I won't do that." Or "Daddy, I'm not ready."

If you ever feel pressured into something OR you feel like you can't say "No" then you need to think about how (un)healthy, and quite possibly dangerous your relationship is.

Hugs Serene back.. :)

Absolutely. Be honest about you are and are not willing to try/do. It's ok to say "No, I won't do that." Or "Daddy, I'm not ready."

If you ever feel pressured into something OR you feel like you can't say "No" then you need to think about how (un)healthy, and quite possibly dangerous your relationship is.

Sage advice, as always. :heart:

Just trying to state the "not so obvious" obvious, my dear Photo. I'm amazed at how many come to the internet and think that it's "only make believe" and that somehow makes it "ok" to be abusive.
And I'm not necessarily saying you can't roleplay certain scenes that by all normal standards might seem abusive. The point is if it's consensual between bith parties, then that's between them, and them alone. It's when one party does not consent fully then boundaries have been crossed that shouldn't have been.

This idea that one can just "hook up" with a Daddy or a baby girl..well, it justcracks me up. It takes time.

Just trying to state the "not so obvious" obvious, my dear Photo. I'm amazed at how many come to the internet and think that it's "only make believe" and that somehow makes it "ok" to be abusive.
And I'm not necessarily saying you can't roleplay certain scenes that by all normal standards might seem abusive. The point is if it's consensual between bith parties, then that's between them, and them alone. It's when one party does not consent fully then boundaries have been crossed that shouldn't have been.

This idea that one can just "hook up" with a Daddy or a baby girl..well, it justcracks me up. It takes time.

Oh, there are some people that they can do the "hook up". Delusional people

Good morning and happy almost Friday Thursday everyone :D

I hope all you Daddies and sweet baby girls are having a good morning . . . and in case you need them here are some hug and kisses :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Nothing so far, just going to the mall to get out of the house and everyone's hair. You?

My h will be home and local for two weeks. :)

We have a pool party to go to this weekend.

If it does not rain, we are going to the zoo and having a picnic.

My h will be home and local for two weeks. :)

We have a pool party to go to this weekend.

If it does not rain, we are going to the zoo and having a picnic.

I should go to the park Saturday and have a picnic/reading party for myself, get out in the sun :)

I should go to the park Saturday and have a picnic/reading party for myself, get out in the sun :)

You should.

Lots of people have vitamin D deficiencies and don't know it.

Getting out in the sun is one of the best ways to replace it.

What are you reading? Anything especially good?

You should.

Lots of people have vitamin D deficiencies and don't know it.

Getting out in the sun is one of the best ways to replace it.

What are you reading? Anything especially good?

My doctor's office is always telling me I need to take Vitamin D pills. My levels are fine, plus I've told them before I can't take them: I get severe leg muscle cramps from them.

I purchased a couple of year end anthologies - "The Year's Best Dark Fantasy and Horror 2013" and "The Year's Best Science Fiction and Fantasy 2013". I need to read more short stories and novellas, see what's out there that receives pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back