The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I would hug a dude... logan's just not my type... lol

2. lmao.... wow

The way you two are always going at it in here, I think he may be your type and you just haven't realized it yet.

One day you'll both be walking along, and it'll start to rain, and then one of those Sixpence None the Richer songs will start playing, and it'll be time to get the kids out of the room.

The way you two are always going at it in here, I think he may be your type and you just haven't realized it yet.

One day you'll both be walking along, and it'll start to rain, and then one of those Sixpence None the Richer songs will start playing, and it'll be time to get the kids out of the room.

And Nyte wonders about me.

And Nyte wonders about me.

I think she's given up hope trying to figure out where the mess that comes out of my head is created.

~ nods nods nods ~

just wrong buddy... just wrong.

Zy, my type equals I will hug male relatives, or good friends, not sure Logan is close enough to me for that...

It's just... stay in the warm comfy bed or quench thirst?

I'm not awake enough to make decision like this.

Actually I'm not hungry. I'm hardly ever hungry when I wake up.

It's pretty rare that I am, too, actually.

This might be a thing that's going around, though. I think Sia was having the same issue last night. Maybe you should stay in bed, since she got up to get a drink, and we'll see what happens with you.

You know, science!

This might be a thing that's going around, though. I think Sia was having the same issue last night. Maybe you should stay in bed, since she got up to get a drink, and we'll see what happens with you.

You know, science!

She blinded me with... Science !!

Sorry, Thomas Dolby moment... back to your regularly scheduled discussions...

You know, science!

*eyes empty cup then eyes blankets*

Can't..... decide....

Dude, I told you, I hate science.

You know, science!

YAY Science!!!

Just introduced my son to Bill Nye (the show, not the actual guy...:D )

1305419049252912.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back