The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY Science!!!

Just introduced my son to Bill Nye (the show, not the actual guy...:D )

1305419049252912.jpg

Bill Nye is awesome. You should also introduce him to Neil deGrasse Tyson. I once saw him describe, with amazing glee, what would happen to a kid if he fell into a black hole, step-by-step. The kid asked him, by the way.. he didn't just stop him on the street or something.

Bill Nye is awesome. You should also introduce him to Neil deGrasse Tyson. I once saw him describe, with amazing glee, what would happen to a kid if he fell into a black hole, step-by-step. The kid asked him, by the way.. he didn't just stop him on the street or something.

Nice!! Thanks Nerd...uhh, I mean dude....

*glares, debates throwing phone at his head* You know what I meant.

All women know that.... toys.... were created by the Gods cause men couldn't keep up.

Men just used science to create them, thereby still pleasing women by extension.

Actually, doctors were using vibrators on women to treat random things back in like the Victorian era, so... still science!

All women know that.... toys.... were created by the Gods cause men couldn't keep up.

Well no. I know a few men who can do more than keep up. I believe they were created by women who either don't have men in their lives or women who don't want the headache of one. :D

is that why I've made a woman cum that many times without a toy... I can't keep up? hmmm interesting concept...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back