Eating Your Own Cum

I've been edging cum for a few days now, without shooting my full load...When I feel the cum start to come out, I put my legs over my head and aim my cock for my mouth, and let it drip in. I love the taste and if there's enough, I spread it around my lips, and roll it around my tongue before swallowing..I love the feeling of being a cum slut...I'd like to work up to swallowing my entire load, but at this point I know the desire would leave instantly and I might not dig it. I'll keep edging and keep y'all posted!
 
Go for it. I usually work up a big load over days, masturbate into a condom, take a break, and then work myself up again until I gobble it pouring from the condom or lap it after pouring it over a cock-dildo... Taking it from a condom makes it just that much more erotic to me...
 
A friend of mine used to spy on her brother all the time and she said he would lick his hand clean. From the way she explained how she caught him, I think he wanted her to see, or, he had to have known she could see what he was doing.

I could probably do a role play involving this.
 
I started eating my own cum before adult hood..I was very flexible and could autofellatio pretty good.! Thinking about getting into yoga now! :)
 
I had a really good handful today and loved feeling it my mouth then as it slid down my throat. I left some on my lips to dry there for tasting latter
 
straw

has anyone tried a straw? you know as you are cumming and have the end of the straw right there as it is cumming out of the tip of your cock and you suck it up thru the straw?
 
This is fun variation

Though at first it was really difficult for me for all the reasons already noted, I have become more comfortable with my legs over head so I can shoot into my mouth. I now really enjoy it.

I found a fun way to enhance the experience. I'll cum into a shot glass. When I'm horny again (about an hour), I'll throw my legs over again (I desperately wish I could self suck) and dip my cock into the shot glass, coating the head to a nice gloss with the previous ejaculate. I can then enjoy it dripping off my cock into my mouth as I work myself up to receiving the next load. It's a good way to enjoy 2 in 1. :)
 
As much as I want to keep enjoy shooting a load in my mouth, I can't get myself to swallow it and the desire pretty much wears off.
Maybe I need to do it to someone else and see what my reaction is.
 
Having a cock shoot hot fresh cum into your mouth while you're still hard and stroking is way better than drinking your own hour-old cum... that said, slurping up my own cum is still pretty hot. :eek:
 
Panty

Would love to give you my Load. Looking down at you my cream all over your face. Opps I missed your mouth some:devil:
 
Im with PantyPlay above, getting it directly from a nice hard cock is much better than contorting yourself to cum in your own mouth, when it usually ends up going all over your face. But lately I have taken to cumming in my hand and imediately sticking my cum covered fingers in my mouth while Im still in "orgasm mode" if you will.
 
I have. I like to edge, sometimes for hours, and when I do, I usually cum with a lot more force than if I cum quickly. A couple of times I've hit my face. Once laying in bed, just aimed up toward my face and let it fly. Very messy, very with it. Once, I got into an empty tub, and flipped my legs up over my shoulders and came in my open mouth and face. Got it all on video for the young lady who was directing me via YIM.

As for all the guys wanting to eat cum, just do it. Cum in your hand and slurp it up while it's still hot. Chances are you'll love it and it won't be an issue from that point forward.
 
Back
Top