older girls younger guys

Met one of my daughters friends at the store yesterday and when I went to try a dress on, I caught him trying to look inside the edge of the crtain, pretended not to know and took a second dress to try on leaving the curtain open just a little more than I should have..... he had to hide behind a clothes rack because of his errection *LOL*

I wish I was that guy, except I wouldn't have hid my erection

Oh well I only really fantasise about these younger men. I think if a 19 year old wanted to sleep with me I'd have serious reservations...............or would I?

Hmmmm moral dilemna!

Oh the last guy I kissed was 23 - hahaha! x

Well would you ?? :D

I've always loved the idea of being with an older woman, although I've never experienced anything to that sense in real life (a bit too shy and inexperienced to go for it, I suppose). I don't know, older women just have this unique beauty to them that makes them just as attractive (if not more so) as younger women, at least to me.

I've always loved the idea of being with an older woman, although I've never experienced anything to that sense in real life (a bit too shy and inexperienced to go for it, I suppose). I don't know, older women just have this unique beauty to them that makes them just as attractive (if not more so) as younger women, at least to me.

I like the fact that older women Know what they want and how to get it. When I was 24 I fucked a woman in her 40's a few times. She was a great fuck, no wasted time

I like the fact that older women Know what they want and how to get it. When I was 24 I fucked a woman in her 40's a few times. She was a great fuck, no wasted time

Well I am in my 40's but don't know what I want.

Although when my daughter brings her guy friends over and they flit with me, I do enjoy that

Well I am in my 40's but don't know what I want.

Although when my daughter brings her guy friends over and they flit with me, I do enjoy that

After her friends leave do you ever go masturbate to the thought of them?

I guess I'll share this here...

For the past two weeks, one of my buddies has been bringing his coworker around. She just found out she's getting transferred to a new city for work, so she's been going out more with her friends before the move. She's also been drinking like a fish when she does. The last two times we've hung out, she's said "you're coming home with me tonight", matter-of-factly in a flirtatious way. The last time she said it, she added "you think I'm just kidding around?"

She's 50 and I can't stop thinking about fucking her senseless. Perhaps I should tell her I have a thing for older women... See where it leads...

For the past two weeks, one of my buddies has been bringing his coworker around. She just found out she's getting transferred to a new city for work, so she's been going out more with her friends before the move. She's also been drinking like a fish when she does. The last two times we've hung out, she's said "you're coming home with me tonight", matter-of-factly in a flirtatious way. The last time she said it, she added "you think I'm just kidding around?"

She's 50 and I can't stop thinking about fucking her senseless. Perhaps I should tell her I have a thing for older women... See where it leads...

haha love that age, I'd be balls deep in her soon man.

Met one of my daughters friends at the store yesterday and when I went to try a dress on, I caught him trying to look inside the edge of the crtain, pretended not to know and took a second dress to try on leaving the curtain open just a little more than I should have..... he had to hide behind a clothes rack because of his errection *LOL*

What a saucy move... I approve!

Younger guys are more fun I think but I'm sure some older men are lovely too.

I have just never gone for anyone older than me - the other I get the younger the men I like get lol x

Younger guys are more fun I think but I'm sure some older men are lovely too.

I have just never gone for anyone older than me - the other I get the younger the men I like get lol x

Hmmm I like your thought process, that is if I'm younger then you anyway :devil:

Back