Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening everyone

Hope everyone is having a good evening and a good week. For those who have had busy and not so great weeks .... Well i feel your pain ! Let us look forward to the downside of the week and hope it all gets better from here.

Just siting back enjoying some down time and hoping some allergy relief.

Passes the nighttime munchies (popcorn and and pretzels) oh and dont forget the sweet Tea out for all to share!

Dig in !

Anybody notice we're on page 666.....

"Ummm....Actually I hadn't but that should be lucky for me - I was born June 6th at 6pm";)

Yes, Daddy, I did notice. Which is exactly why I chose not to post until we were on page 667. I'm not really the superstitious type...just hate that number!

So now that I'm safe, I wish all the Daddies and baby girls a happy hump day evening. It's going to be a quiet evening with an early bedtime tonight. Been a rough couple days, that unexpectedly turned rougher this afternoon. Ugh. Didn't need this.

Anyway, hope you're all staying safe and warm!!!!

:heart: Keri

"Oh NO Keri - what happened?":heart:

"Ummm....Actually I hadn't but that should be lucky for me - I was born June 6th at 6pm";)

"Oh NO Keri - what happened?":heart:

Well, I'm happy to report no one got sick!!!! ;) Just some stuff with my housing situation that needs to get resolved ASAP and that's always a huge stress for me. Not quite sure how to resolve it, but I'll figure it out.

Thanks for asking big sis! I hope your night has been great! ((hugs)) and :heart:

Can't wait till Friday I been studying hard and now ready for study break. But I don't have a spring break

So my brother and his SO are supposed to be coming over tonight ... so far, no boys ... Always sad when my little gaybois forget us LOL. Littlun is finally asleep ... tonight she just didn't wanna go to bed. "No Mommy, SLIDE ... Cup, Mommy! ... Potty, got potty! ... Bubba? Bubba!" (she calls her uncle Bubba) ... Now ... sleep. Yay. I gotta go to work tomorrow. Ugh, hope they get here soon.

Good morning (or afternoon for some) to the daddies and girls who make this thread home! Wishing each of you a wonderful Thursday. May your day be filled with smiles and hugs.

:kiss::kiss::heart:

pauses in my early, early, early morning grumbles and grouses (i is soooo not a morning person) to wave hello to one and all...called into work today--alllll day, right up until time to leave for class :(

puts the coffee on for Daddy...

have a good day, evening or anywhere in between :rose:

"Morning to all my sweet sisters and to the wise and loving Daddies who frequent our pages..... Sis DG I'm right there with you - and changing to daylight savings so early in the year that I'm getting up in the dark again doesn't help. Not sure how our sister INL manages to do it so cheerfully ;) I think it would help to get my coffee intravenously but since THAT is not an option I'll just sit here quietly, listen to the news and keep drinking.....":kiss:

Good morning (or afternoon for some) to the daddies and girls who make this thread home! Wishing each of you a wonderful Thursday. May your day be filled with smiles and hugs.

:kiss::kiss::heart:

hey there little girl. come warm up daddy's lap. naughty girls don't ignore daddy's requests.

Hello and happy Friday to one and all!

Its a fabulous and sunny 72 in my little corner of the world. Man, and I'm working until close! Grr. Ah well, hopefully my next day off it'll still be nice. Hopefully that's Sunday so I can go to the parade!

Hope everyone's day/night is going great!

Hello and happy Friday to one and all!

Its a fabulous and sunny 72 in my little corner of the world. Man, and I'm working until close! Grr. Ah well, hopefully my next day off it'll still be nice. Hopefully that's Sunday so I can go to the parade!

Hope everyone's day/night is going great!

Friday? Hate to break it to ya, but it still Thursday for us. :)

Hello daddies and little girls!!! I hope you all have had a wonderful day!!!!

You also Cookie, INL, Peaches,(where ever you are). And you Justine!!!!!!!!!!!Hope all have a good day, I'm off today!!!!!!

Friday? Hate to break it to ya, but it still Thursday for us. :)

Hello daddies and little girls!!! I hope you all have had a wonderful day!!!!

(Giggling) "I'm afraid she's right Bella - much as we'd all LOVE for it to be Friday......"

You also Cookie, INL, Peaches,(where ever you are). And you Justine!!!!!!!!!!!Hope all have a good day, I'm off today!!!!!!

(Giggle snorts) "I'm right here Daddy PA......Peek a boo - I see YOU!" (Tugging on your tail feathers)

"Evening Sisters and Daddies! Got some news I'd have rather not heard today and may not be around as much (if I am somebody kick my butt and tell me to go work out or take a walk or something) - If I want to be here to enjoy Bucket List travels with the SO I have to make some changes, But I will still try to check in at least once or twice a day and a little more on weekends! (((HUGS))) and :heart: and :kiss:es to ALL!"

We've all done it. Wishful thinking. :)

Peaches, please call me! You know better than to make me worry. Praying all is well.

"We'll talk this weekend 'fer sher' little sister. Heading for bed now. Is your mailbox open - can I PM you? Don't worry though.":heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back