New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, okay Canada, forgive me sir,
~singing~
We are the Highland Scotts,
We wear no putties
We wear no jocks

Put our putties
around our cocks
To keep our balls from Freezing.

I could go on, hehehe.
 
Mind if I come in?

Hello... I'm so very excited to be here and am looking forward to getting to know you and to reading more of the posts here.

I've frequented Literotica for it's stories for years, but have never checked out the community. Why the sudden interest? Until now, my time with Literotica was limited to furtive masturbation sessions and I didn't have the luxury of exploring as I pleased, when I pleased.

What's changed? One day, a couple of weeks ago, my husband and I were texting while I was at work and he was at home. The talk turned flirty and then sexual and we ended up in a role-playing situation where I came home to a "working interview" with him for a night job. It was hot, hot, hot!

We've always had a decent sex life, but it's been fairly vanilla. This one role-playing session opened Pandora's lovely box and we began talking about fantasies and things we've wanted to try.

We've gone from vanilla to restraints, gags, and welts almost overnight. I am a sub at heart but we've done some switching and I surprised myself with my ability to portray a fairly convincing dom. We are now able to be really open with each other. I have also shared my bi tendencies with him and he was happy to hear all the juicy details of my limited bi experience.

It's been so incredibly liberating and getting to live out some long harbored fantasies has been better than a trip to Disney Land. An added benefit is that our whole relationship seems more loving and I feel closer to him than ever. I'm looking forward to further exploration with him and further interaction with this community.

I apologize for the lengthy intro. I am just so stoked to be scratching this itch that I couldn't help but shout it from the proverbial rooftop!

Have a glorious day!
 
Welcome to the party HisPuppet.

Oh and that's not much of a loud scream, wait till you read my short storeis, Slave Immigrant....

Now that's a shout.
 
Hay Ya'll!!

I just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone. As you can tell I'm new to the Literotica furums, but I'll let you know I've been reading the stories from Literotica for just over a year. Never really thought about adding to the discussions until now.

So beyond that, I hope all is having a pleasant evening. :kiss:
 
stopping in to say hello, im Dave from pittsburgh Pa, 29 male, looking forward to getting to know some of you
 
I just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone. As you can tell I'm new to the Literotica furums, but I'll let you know I've been reading the stories from Literotica for just over a year. Never really thought about adding to the discussions until now.

So beyond that, I hope all is having a pleasant evening. :kiss:

Welcome to da Party

stopping in to say hello, im Dave from pittsburgh Pa, 29 male, looking forward to getting to know some of you

Hi Dave, I guess we know you're here LOL
 
Welcome all newbies!!

It's only been a couple of days on here for me, but it is extremely fun and delightful. Make sure you browse through the forums to find what really interest you. And the people are mostly really nice and welcoming.

Have fun!! :rose:
 
hi,howdy,hello,hola,salut,shalom,ni hao,cham reap suor,kumustakana,moshi moshi

howdy folks! im a 26yr old asian lesbian stuck inside a confident alpha male body. my turn ons include unconditional love, good hygeine, and rich old women . im a very unique person because i understand that all conscious sentient beings are created equally and share so much genetic material that our differences are ultimately insignificant!im a giver mainly cause tis better to give than to recieve n by that i mean i would selflessly surrender my thick manhood to a deserving woman in need..thx for reading!
 
sweeeet

why,thank you for the lovely rose and equally lovely welcome furry! to show my appreciation for this momentous moment i shall allow you to kick me in the groin. yay!:kiss:
 
Hello

fetish & bdsm writer, fantasy creator and specializing in fetish phone sex. Looking to share some writing, explore new ideas and concepts. I've been trolling awhile and decided to start contributing.

Josephine
 
frustrated

Hello all

im a forty something submissive trapped in the body of a sexually frustrated neglected vanilla bound relationship bound man. im itching for someone to guide me out ..

if you are that person feel free to message me

servant2use
 
Hi.
I've been reading the Lit stories for only a couple of months now, but in reading them I've begun to discover why I behave the way I do. Though I understand the fantasy is likely different from the reality, you have helped me realize there really is nothing 'wrong' with me, I'm just a sub. THANK YOU! I'm looking to explore this more and looking for guidance. I'll be turning 40 next week and, as my screen name suggests, I'm feeling a little lost. (The Dragon is because I collect them and have a fasination with them :) ) I'm a little nervous about posting, so please be patient with me.
 
Welcome to da party pals,

phonesexlover - put down the phone and try reading
HisPuppet - he's a lucky guy
Servant2Use - you'll meet the right person
LostDragon - I'm a late Sub/Switch myself you got lots of spanking good days ahead of ya!
 
Welcome LostDragon.

:rose:

I collect a very few dragons too. Which do you prefer Western or Eastern?
 
Hello all. I've posted about myself already but wanted to say hi again. I absolutely love this site. It has helped me so much with my personal search. I'm submissive, but was never allowed to act on it or share it with anyone. I've found an amazing online Master, who is helping me find my boundaries. It is truly freeing and I wish you all the best of luck in your searches. I am still learning and look forward to hearing about all of your experiences.

Scarlet
 
Welcome LostDragon.

:rose:

I collect a very few dragons too. Which do you prefer Western or Eastern?
I like both, but my preference is Western. Four legged and winged. There's just something about the strength and wisdom that reach out to me.
 
Hello all. I've posted about myself already but wanted to say hi again. I absolutely love this site. It has helped me so much with my personal search. I'm submissive, but was never allowed to act on it or share it with anyone. I've found an amazing online Master, who is helping me find my boundaries. It is truly freeing and I wish you all the best of luck in your searches. I am still learning and look forward to hearing about all of your experiences.

Scarlet

Well good for you Scarletnym, I hope all goes well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top