Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently not and here you were trying to persuade me otherwise being tired and all. I think you just enjoy having someone to poke fun at and yet still get away with it...and I apologize for all those typos in previous post very very poor... I do appreciate your patience and understanding

Glad everyone enjoyed the link.

FK can't tell with the ;) if you are thinking you're a daddy or not?

I've read the diary of a daddy's girl before I thought it was great.

Ug hard day at work. Stupid, lazy relief Teacher who should NOT be working with special needs kids.

Need a hug

Hope everyone else is well

"Sorry I missed you this morning little sister big squishy booby hugs and lots of love for you!":heart:

Good evenin/Mormon ms peaches thank you for the warm welcome. I hope your Monday was decent at least youbhad survived. :). Hopefully your Tuesday will be better.

Good mornin to the other Daddy's and babygirls.

"Good Morning Daddy MD - yes, at least I survived - unfortunately the week usually goes downhill from Monday. Time to buy another Powerball ticket I reckon...:rolleyes:"

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around - had a bit of a fall & hurt my back some more. On the mend now though.

Keri, I'm sorry I missed your Birthday so.......Happy Birthday :D:nana::rose:

GA, I think you should continue ;)

Welcome to all the new Daddies & Babygirls.

Hey peaches... I reckon it is darlin, better buy two just in case the first doesn't quite fit;) lol. Ooo ooo boogie squishies gets an eyefull... And introduces my beloved babygirl...daddeezgirl to thread as well

PA well thank you. Not sure why you'd say that but thank you
TT just from some of your posts with MasterDaddy, thought you could use the lift. NFL welcome back, hope you have been well. Hello Peaches, Bella, INL, and any little girl who coukd use a hug/:kiss:

"Good Morning and Happy Tuesday to all my sweet sisters and to all the Daddies who frequent these pages. Raining now but supposed to change to snow soon. SO is in classes again this week - he's supposed to get 4 to 6 inches of snow where he is!:eek: Ya'll be careful out there. Daddy PA and Daddy Stan I hear that this storm is headed North - you two be very careful! INL sweetie, keep the snow-blower gassed up! Anyone else I've missed up in the NE corridor....stay warm and stay safe please...."

Hey peaches... I reckon it is darlin, better buy two just in case the first doesn't quite fit;) lol. Ooo ooo boogie squishies gets an eyefull... And introduces my beloved babygirl...daddeezgirl to thread as well

peeks and waves to everyone...hi, i'm Daddeezgirl and *points proudly at MasterDaddy72* that's my Daddy.

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around - had a bit of a fall & hurt my back some more. On the mend now though.

"Soft hugs for my sister! Glad you're doing a little better now!":rose::rose::heart:

Smiles proudly and waves up to all the yanks y'all becarefull around that white s#@% and keep that s@$* up there if ya don't mind. Grins even more proudly hiya lil one everyone this is my baygirl. We'll try to keep the mushy stuff on the down low.

TT just from some of your posts with MasterDaddy, thought you could use the lift. NFL welcome back, hope you have been well. Hello Peaches, Bella, INL, and any little girl who coukd use a hug/:kiss:

"Morning Daddy PA. Can always use your hugs.....(((Hugs))) back! How are you doing?"

I wish you a speedy recovery

Smiles proudly and waves up to all the yanks y'all becarefull around that white s#@% and keep that s@$* up there if ya don't mind. Grins even more proudly hiya lil one everyone this is my baygirl. We'll try to keep the mushy stuff on the down low.

(Giggles) "Can't fool ME! I used to live in W Tx - get some hellacious snow and ice out on the llano! And the WIND! lol....And we can tell how you feel about your baby girl!;) That's a good thing - we baby girls like to see that. Congratulations you two!"

(Giggles) "Can't fool ME! I used to live in W Tx - get some hellacious snow and ice out on the llano! And the WIND! lol....And we can tell how you feel about your baby girl!;) That's a good thing - we baby girls like to see that. Congratulations you two!"

Thank you thank you and yes west Texas gets that stuff more frequent than the Dallas area thank goodness... Kisses baby daddy's off to work!

Nice and a pleasure meeting you all! I'll be slow to respond but will check in from time to time i'll be in yahoo

OMG, so many Baby Girls rnning around with or without Daddies!!! Peaches, thanks for asking, I'm doing alright. Storm is supposed to miss uss.

Good morning to my beautiful sisters & handsome daddies!
I'm so sorry that I have been away for so long. I missed you all oh so much!!! :rose:

Hello to all of the new daddies and littles that have joined our little family while I have been gone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back