guys with flesh lights

Joined
Jul 21, 2014
Posts
6
Any hot white guys (18-45) have a flesh light, and willing to send me videos of them Fucking (moaning) and cumming with it? Reply with your kik name. ;)
 
Last edited:
I do enjoy seeing a guy w/ a fleshlight. Always have gotten turned on by it
 
I am thinking I would like to get one of these. Anything I should know? Do they come in sizes? Better to buy at a shop or online? I am thinking the humiliation of actually shopping for one would be so hot!
 
Go for it

I am thinking I would like to get one of these. Anything I should know? Do they come in sizes? Better to buy at a shop or online? I am thinking the humiliation of actually shopping for one would be so hot!

You can get these on-line. I have one and it's a nice change of pace from just jerking it.

But you can do both, too, if you want, and the changes in sensations is sweet. I'v used it on male friends with benefits and they loved it.

Just don't be too rough with it. Any time the rubber part is out of the plastic housing, it is pretty delicate and can tear easily. You can use it out of the housing and it's really fun. It's awesome to see your cockhead pushing out through the bottom hole in it.

I'd recommend it to anyone with even a mild kink. And it's large enough to share it with a friend at the same time as long as neither of you is huge. One of you into one end and the other in the other end. It can get real sexy real fast.

Rags
 
I am thinking I would like to get one of these. Anything I should know? Do they come in sizes? Better to buy at a shop or online? I am thinking the humiliation of actually shopping for one would be so hot!

I think that is the whole point of it. I m wondering how ya clean them ..???
 
Easy...

I think that is the whole point of it. I m wondering how ya clean them ..???

Clean up is easy. You can use their recommended product or just warm soap and water.

I wash, rinse, and hang the rubbery part from a towel rack for a few hours before returning it to the hard plastic case. It comes with complete care instructions, and the website gives pretty good explanations of different styles for sale.

Just Google Fleshlight, and go to their proprietary site.

Rags
 
I can attest that Fleshlights are amazing! Definitely worth the money.
 
I love watching guys use them, some are very creative. I saw a video of a guy who attached it to a fan and put he's cock in while it was spinning.
 
The bulky plastic case of the Fleshlight isn't all that essential, and there are some other great sleeves out there if you're willing to do without it. I adore the masturbators from Tomax. They have one end closed, but their material is very resilient and you can easily flip them inside out for cleaning and drying. Without the case you may have to improvise a bit more if you want to tuck your toy somewhere for a hands-free shag. I suspect you will be inspired to get creative!
 
Don't have a fleshlight but I do have a friend that is just as much fun :)
 

Attachments

  • 20140811_084138-1-1.jpg
    20140811_084138-1-1.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 144
Ok I went into the fantasy house and just window shopped. And yes the humiliation is definitely going to be a big part of the purchase.
 
Sorry, meant to post the image, not the link

31aoODIFl7L._SX300_.jpg
 
When it's lubed up is there a way to warm it so it feels like real pussy?
It's just been so long I am really craving more than my hand.
 
i was gonna suggest warming lube, but that's up to you. i'm not the one with the penis :)
 
Back
Top