I'm not drinking alone if your chatting with me right? (34/f)

you were taught wrong...... just like most things I do with my mouth, putting this swill into it is not classy 😛:giggle:
I am grateful for you setting me straight.
Do you cut it with any juice or anything?

Box wines are passable, Soma! I make my own and they are just a tad better. About the same price but a lot of work! Similar results, I think, from experience.

Box wines are passable, Soma! I make my own and they are just a tad better. About the same price but a lot of work! Similar results, I think, from experience.
I am not going to say who made homemade wine when I grew up and what it tasted.
But it was cheap and well… lets say creepy.

I dont mean you.
Just you know, making conversation.

It's okay, Sister Jenny! I have been making wines for 15 years, from kits. It's a bit of work. I can spend anywhere from $4 to $8 /bottle, just for the juice. End result depends. It IS better than box but sometimes just a bit. Depends on a lot of factors. None of the results I have experienced would be described as creepy. That sounds like grappa, which, in my opinion, would very well be difficult to drink.

My grandpa used to make home Kahlua with vodka and coffee? It was odd and now that I think about it. He was probably an alcoholic.
LOL- it is something when you realize the thing one of your family members did was super weird.

LOL- it is something when you realize the thing one of your family members did was super weird.
When you realize that cross dressing and swinging wasn’t invented in the last 40 years… it’s disturbing. That’s the other side of my family. Lol

Back