I'm not drinking alone if your chatting with me right? (34/f)

Soma99

Literotica Guru
If your bored and you want to talk while I drink wine from a box and catch up on reality tv please send me a message.

If it makes it more enticing for you I am wearing the sexiest baggy pajama pants, a shirt with multiple stains on it from a job I have not had in 9 years and one of my favorite pairs of warm sox.

Kisses!

If your bored and you want to talk while I drink wine from a box and catch up on reality tv please send me a message.

If it makes it more enticing for you I am wearing the sexiest baggy pajama pants, a shirt with multiple stains on it from a job I have not had in 9 years and one of my favorite pairs of warm sox.

Kisses!
Sounds nice because you don’t have panties on as far as I can tell.

Kisses!
There is something to be said for keeping warm in the winter. I'll admit in have a pair of combats with paint stains that should have been binned long ago too, and I've had quite a bit of Bailey's so can we say neither of us are drinking alone?

There is something to be said for keeping warm in the winter. I'll admit in have a pair of combats with paint stains that should have been binned long ago too, and I've had quite a bit of Bailey's so can we say neither of us are drinking alone?
we all have friends to drink with tonight!

Baggy PJs and warm socks over here too! No shirt though. And whiskey instead of wine.

I'm guessing the guy above is in bed, it's amazing how few clothes you need in bed.

Hold on friends- my dogs need to go out, and I need more wine, be back in a few!

Kisses!
You're comfy. That's what counts. :D

My cats are going crazy, chasing each other around like little heathens. Whats your secret, haha

I do love a sleepy older pupper whos just content to snore on your lap for an afternoon.

feel free to post the dumbest thing a co orker did this week- would love to hear some.
Dumb sonuvabtch had the audacity to tell me they were connected to VPN, performing tasks correctly, fought me on it - and lo and fucking behold when they screen shared, what was missing?

Assholes, all of em.

Back