Fun roleplay on Kik

Lgcockprof

Really Experienced
Looking for a younger stud to roleplay with me and my wife on Kik. Must be young over 18 of course, toned, smooth and willing to trade pics as part of the roleplay. She is 41 and very attractive. If any women or couples want to join pleas do, that would make it even more fun. Send your kik name if yiu are interested.

Looking for a younger stud to roleplay with me and my wife on Kik. Must be young over 18 of course, toned, smooth and willing to trade pics as part of the roleplay. She is 41 and very attractive. If any women or couples want to join pleas do, that would make it even more fun. Send your kik name if yiu are interested.
Yes what ya addy

Golfdude5458

d6541

Back