Horny Thoughts (Girls Edition)

itsme__kit

Experienced
Just some at-work horny thoughts about girls because I love them so damn much ;)

I have never tribbed with a girl before, but the thought of a girl grinding her hips onto mine while I grip her hips as she sets a slow and sensual pace could send me into a frenzy.

The way we would find comfortable positions to align our pussies that would take us to extreme ecstasy as we ride off our orgasms, the way we would hold hands and grip any flesh or ripples on our bodies while we go for another round.

The way she would throw her head back as she goes faster, moaning loud as I grip her bouncing tits while I throw my head back from the pleasure we're both giving each other.

The sweat on her skin would make her radiate and glow like a damn goddess as I lay at her mercy, gripping the sheets while I find it difficult to focus on her beautiful body violating mine as we would encounter yet another orgasm.

And once we cum (or squirt) and calm down from a pleasurable rollercoaster, we can cuddle and hold hands as we drift off to sleep.

Fuuuuccccckkkkkkkk...... 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵

Just some at-work horny thoughts about girls because I love them so damn much ;)

I have never tribbed with a girl before, but the thought of a girl grinding her hips onto mine while I grip her hips as she sets a slow and sensual pace could send me into a frenzy.

The way we would find comfortable positions to align our pussies that would take us to extreme ecstasy as we ride off our orgasms, the way we would hold hands and grip any flesh or ripples on our bodies while we go for another round.

The way she would throw her head back as she goes faster, moaning loud as I grip her bouncing tits while I throw my head back from the pleasure we're both giving each other.

The sweat on her skin would make her radiate and glow like a damn goddess as I lay at her mercy, gripping the sheets while I find it difficult to focus on her beautiful body violating mine as we would encounter yet another orgasm.

And once we cum (or squirt) and calm down from a pleasurable rollercoaster, we can cuddle and hold hands as we drift off to sleep.

Fuuuuccccckkkkkkkk...... 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵
You win the internet today

Back