Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've thought about asking that and definitely hadn't considered that the act of asking was disprespectful.
I was disrespectful in that I quickly asked what the punishment was without hesitation or thought. I didn't consider his order at all. If I had come out with the reason as to why I didn't want to do this act and discussed it rationally (as we did during the punishment phase of it which consisted of 3 days without a word to anyone but Him) then there would have been not disrespect. B is a wonderful caring Master and has since ordered me to bring up any time I have a problem or another way of accomplishing and order.

Yeah, I hear ya on the bolded part. LOL Especially lately, Daddy was teasing me about my stubborness the other day. It is something I have to be careful about.

You will find the right words. Make sure he knows how much you want to obey but you are just having issues with it because_________. Then ask for his help.

I know, easier said then done. I understand completely.

:rose:

When I get my mind set on a goal I get very focased. I had a goal in mind, I've worked my ass off to make it happen, and I'm still not permitted to obtain the goal....it pisses me the fuck off! :eek: *giggles*

*huge hugs for Wenchie*

Thanks, and to every one, really. :eek:

Wenchie...keep in mind that all of us understand the difficulty of an LDR. Even though Sir is only about 3 hours away...it's still too far...being in different skins is too far.

i have read your posts...and i feel and care and hope that things improve for you.

Again, huge hugs.

Wenchie...keep in mind that all of us understand the difficulty of an LDR. Even though Sir is only about 3 hours away...it's still too far...being in different skins is too far.

i have read your posts...and i feel and care and hope that things improve for you.

Again, huge hugs.

Thanks. :)

It's funny because the last few conversations with him have been like we never even had this discution....of course I keep chickening out of talking about it further. :rolleyes:

It's amazing how he always seems to melt my heart and genuinly want to keep a happy sub, even when we don't agree.

Thanks. :)

It's funny because the last few conversations with him have been like we never even had this discution....of course I keep chickening out of talking about it further. :rolleyes:

It's amazing how he always seems to melt my heart and genuinly want to keep a happy sub, even when we don't agree.

Maybe in his mind the issue is settled. You have two choices, either accept it that it is settled or politely bring it up and let him know you are still unsettled.

As said, we all know how LDRs are and are here to help or just listen if you need to vent. -hugs-

I just spent two days in B's strong arms. Our first weekend as M/s was fantastic. We could finally be who we are and no holding back. He said He was proud of me. After I get some sleep and come down off my erotic high I will give more details if anyone is interested.

Maybe in his mind the issue is settled. You have two choices, either accept it that it is settled or politely bring it up and let him know you are still unsettled.

As said, we all know how LDRs are and are here to help or just listen if you need to vent. -hugs-

I just spent two days in B's strong arms. Our first weekend as M/s was fantastic. We could finally be who we are and no holding back. He said He was proud of me. After I get some sleep and come down off my erotic high I will give more details if anyone is interested.
Definitely interested. I care about all of my chocoholics, and want to know how they are doing. :)

[giddy school girl voice]

Oooooo! Details!

[/giddy school girl voice]

He did think it was settled, I think he accepted it a long time ago, which is one of the reasons he was so frusterated with me when we talked about it a few days ago....and he reminded me that he thought we had settled it then when I brought it up this afternoon.

I didn't handle it well, I think this is the first time I have ever acted anything close to what I consider brat behaviour. :(

But at least now I feel like I can accept what he's said. I'm still not happy, but I can accept it. Tho there are a few things I would like to address. Bottom line is that the subject is closed and I promised I woulldn't bring it up again.

What bothers me most is how much I upset him. I've never acted like this before and it really made him feel bad about doing what he feels is the right thing to do. And I hate myself for letting my own desires out weigh his word and his well being. It's not like me to do that, and I'm very disapointed to find out what I am capible of. :(

Last edited:
He did think it was settled, I think he accepted it a long time ago, which is one of the reasons he was so frusterated with me when we talked about it a few days ago....and he reminded me that he thought we had settled it then when I brought it up this afternoon.

I didn't handle it well, I think this is the first time I have ever acted anything close to what I consider brat behaviour. :(

But at least now I feel like I can accept what he's said. I'm still not happy, but I can accept it. Tho there are a few things I would like to address. Bottom line is that the subject is closed and I promised I woulldn't bring it up again.

What bothers me most is how much I upset him. I've never acted like this before and it really made him feel bad about doing what he feels is the right thing to do. And I hate myself for letting my own desires out weigh his word and his well being. It's not like me to do that, and I'm very disapointed to find out what I am capible of. :(

I have been there and it is not a pretty sight. But as B says, even though I am a slave, I am still human and subject to human emotions. Learn from this, let it go and move on. :rose:

Definitely interested. I care about all of my chocoholics, and want to know how they are doing. :)

[giddy school girl voice]

Oooooo! Details!

[/giddy school girl voice]

Yes sir Mr. Dave. :cattail:

It is a four hour drive for B. It was arranged that I would take my daughter to her boyfriends and B would try to get there before her bf had to go to work. They chat on AIM all the time but had never met. I got a text saying he was leaving home at around 9:30 am. I got other texts updating me on where he was. Was counting and figured he would be there in 3 hours. Was playing with the dog when there is a knock on the door. The daughter's bf opens it but I can't see who is there. And with me sitting on the floor He walks through the door 2 hours early!! I sat there for a couple seconds. He has changed since I last saw Him. He lost weight and gained confidence. I jumped up and ran to His arms. He picked me up in his big bear hug. We hugged and kissed as my daughter said Ewww. The boys had planned this surprise all along. B only had a few hours sleep after working til after midnight so that He could have me in His arms sooner. :heart:
It was the start of a perfect two days.

I have been there and it is not a pretty sight. But as B says, even though I am a slave, I am still human and subject to human emotions. Learn from this, let it go and move on. :rose:

I'm done beating myself up over it. It helps to remember that it's not my place to punish myself, that's his job.

This has been a classic case of his practical mind fighting with my strong will. If nothing else, it really makes me see how much I need his practical mind, even if I don't like what it settles on.

It is comforting in some ways to know that he always sees the big picture and sees what's best. I need that. Especially when it comes to anything that involves him.

Yes sir Mr. Dave. :cattail:

It is a four hour drive for B. It was arranged that I would take my daughter to her boyfriends and B would try to get there before her bf had to go to work. They chat on AIM all the time but had never met. I got a text saying he was leaving home at around 9:30 am. I got other texts updating me on where he was. Was counting and figured he would be there in 3 hours. Was playing with the dog when there is a knock on the door. The daughter's bf opens it but I can't see who is there. And with me sitting on the floor He walks through the door 2 hours early!! I sat there for a couple seconds. He has changed since I last saw Him. He lost weight and gained confidence. I jumped up and ran to His arms. He picked me up in his big bear hug. We hugged and kissed as my daughter said Ewww. The boys had planned this surprise all along. B only had a few hours sleep after working til after midnight so that He could have me in His arms sooner. :heart:
It was the start of a perfect two days.

Sounds wonderful! :)

It was so wonderful it hurts to sit in my chair today...giggle

The lasting reminders are so sweet...:D

My reminders from this last visit weren't physical but emotional. It's been a very difficult year because of so many changes in both of our lives. Even communication has been difficult. We went from talking on the phone at least once a day to tiny conversations a few times a week while we are multitasking. Not the best situation to have a relationship.

I knew we needed this last visit. I am so glad I made some sacrifices and made it happen. I know my feelings, his feelings, our relationship is real but there are times I have to have that physical reminder, that reminder that this isn't just fantasy. (which is why I have been so sensitive on this forum when people downplay on-line and LDR relationships)

The reminders from our last visit appear in phone calls like the one from last night..where I feel the change in him from how he was pre-visit to now. I don't really know how to describe it other than a re-connection, a peacefulness mixed with confidence in the relationship with a healthy dose of lustful longing. :D

My reminders from this last visit weren't physical but emotional. It's been a very difficult year because of so many changes in both of our lives. Even communication has been difficult. We went from talking on the phone at least once a day to tiny conversations a few times a week while we are multitasking. Not the best situation to have a relationship.

I knew we needed this last visit. I am so glad I made some sacrifices and made it happen. I know my feelings, his feelings, our relationship is real but there are times I have to have that physical reminder, that reminder that this isn't just fantasy. (which is why I have been so sensitive on this forum when people downplay on-line and LDR relationships)

The reminders from our last visit appear in phone calls like the one from last night..where I feel the change in him from how he was pre-visit to now. I don't really know how to describe it other than a re-connection, a peacefulness mixed with confidence in the relationship with a healthy dose of lustful longing. :D

I know those feelings. B and I connected better as M/s than any time we had been before. We knew we connected better intellectually this time around, and now we have the confirmation that we connect physically. He knew instinctively what I wanted and needed and when I hit my limit and just how much He could push it. After this weekend I trust him completely and without reservation. As you say..."a peacefulness mixed with confidence in the relationship with a healthy dose of lustful longing"
My new avatar shows the symbols of our commitment to each other as M/s.

It was so wonderful it hurts to sit in my chair today...giggle

It does sound wonderful. I'm glad you got some time together. :)

I know that feeling of fantasy very well. It's been so long now that unless I'm talking to him the reality of my ever having been there just doesn't seem even remotely posible. I have to keep reminding myself that I was really there, and I will be again....I just don't know when.

He is trying to keep his as happy as he can. We talked a couple times yesterday and a couple times today. Both days nice long periods of time on the phone. I love how lovey he can be, especially when he knows I'm having a hard time. It's like the past few days of acting out and fighting never even happened. It's all about him enjoying his property once more. That's a good feeling.

I feel the change in him from how he was pre-visit to now. I don't really know how to describe it other than a re-connection, a peacefulness mixed with confidence in the relationship with a healthy dose of lustful longing. :D

I have known this feeling very well.

It's a lovely place to be...glad you are there :rose:

Things are lovely.. ;) We just spent 9 days together about 2 weeks ago was very loving.. ;) He is looking for a job in Florida.. ;) YAY!

MINX!!!!!!! OMG how are you? I dropped by to send love to all my hunnies here I dont come by here much.. Minx are you on Fet?

awww you sound really happy SKL! :) :rose:

Yes I am on Fet, but I don't go there too often. I never really took to it as much as here lol

will try and catch up with you there hon!

I love it when he welcomes me home in his own special way.

He does try hard to keep his property happy. I'm a lucky pet. :heart:

I just can't wait until he can do all those naughty things in person. :cathappy:

Only thing that could have been better is if he had caught me before the first glass of mead. :eek:

I love it when he welcomes me home in his own special way.

He does try hard to keep his property happy. I'm a lucky pet. :heart:

I just can't wait until he can do all those naughty things in person. :cathappy:

Only thing that could have been better is if he had caught me before the first glass of mead. :eek:

You made me smile wenchie....

Glad life is good :kiss:

:eek:

Thanks. It's just so hard to stay mad at him. Especially when he shows me how much sence he's making. :eek:

Glad you have gotten through your crisis. :rose:

Masters make sense. It is infuriating and endearing. I still have trouble sometimes just letting go and letting Him direct things. He is wonderful in letting me rant and rave then calmly tell me why it won't work, or His way makes the most sense. :heart:

Glad you have gotten through your crisis. :rose:

Masters make sense. It is infuriating and endearing. I still have trouble sometimes just letting go and letting Him direct things. He is wonderful in letting me rant and rave then calmly tell me why it won't work, or His way makes the most sense. :heart:

In this case I was missing information. Once he filled in the blanks, I could see things his way better. Then I felt guilty for making such a fuss. :eek:

I think why we work so well is that he really loves to spoil me, and I live to spoil him. He also is just so carefree. It's just like it's not worth it to worry about anything to him.

Prolly helps that I'm so hard on myself too. :eek:

But yup, all is right with the world again. :cattail::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back